Author Topic: Raising money for JTF  (Read 3154 times)

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Raising money for JTF
« on: May 31, 2007, 11:33:12 PM »
I think the best way to get the big funds that are needed is to compile a list of 50 mega-wealthy American Jews. Then we should try to arrange a meeting between Chaim and said mega-rich, even if 49 of them say no with even the support of one super rich Jew we'd be in good shape.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Joe Schmo

Re: Raising money for JTF
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2007, 01:04:48 AM »
Gene Simmons (Chaim Witz) of Kiss.

I've heard him talk big about 'kicking a-s' on terrorism.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2007, 01:18:31 AM »
How about Jackie Mason?
he appears to be right wing, and he has his own radio talk show... let's contact his people and see what happens

ftf

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2007, 08:13:11 AM »
I think John Hagee would be our best bet.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2007, 10:39:06 AM »

Oooooh, I like this idea.

Allen-T

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2007, 02:02:09 PM »

He'll want to market Chaim Ben Pesach dolls and lunch boxes!!

Allen-T

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2007, 02:08:27 PM »
Crap, on second thought if the Chaim Ben Pesach dolls talked, like the old GI Joes where you pull a string and you get "In Your Hearts You Know..." "Brazilia" a few ummm-hmmmms they might sell like hotcakes, hell Ann Coulter has one!!

Joe Schmo

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2007, 02:15:06 PM »
Crap, on second thought if the Chaim Ben Pesach dolls talked, like the old GI Joes where you pull a string and you get "In Your Hearts You Know..." "Brazilia" a few ummm-hmmmms they might sell like hotcakes, hell Ann Coulter has one!!

Awesome idea Allen.

There could be an Al Sharpton who says, "bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu, McDonalds."

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2007, 10:22:16 PM »
I think the best way to get the big funds that are needed is to compile a list of 50 mega-wealthy American Jews. Then we should try to arrange a meeting between Chaim and said mega-rich, even if 49 of them say no with even the support of one super rich Jew we'd be in good shape.

Rabbi Schmuley Boteach has many contacts.  If there's a way to somehow get him to help raise funding, I think he'd be able to do a great job. 

Last month, Boteach held a fundraiser for Giuliani. 

Some on this forum have been critical of Boteach at times.  However, his views seem better than most of the Bolsheviks. 

Look at this article I found:

http://www.jstandard.com/articles/2593/1/And-hate-the-sinner%2C-too

Look at the part about his conversation with a Christian.

Schmuley meets many people by promoting his "Shalom in the Home" program. 

« Last Edit: June 01, 2007, 10:48:39 PM by RationalThought110 »

Allen-T

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2007, 01:02:15 AM »

Awesome idea Allen.

There could be an Al Sharpton who says, "bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu bu, McDonalds."

Of course, a whole line of arch enemies!!! 

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 07:42:48 PM »
I already suggested this when I signed up. But I'll repeat it. This is something I haven't seen implemented yet when I searched in Google for pro-Israel T-shirts.

You have a t-shirt with a map of Greater Israel (not as it is today, but as God said it should be). Something like this (I don't know if this is a correct map, because I found it on an anti-Zionist site):

Underneath you have the words from the Torah where is says "From Nile to Euphrates." You have it in English or in Hebrew or both. I know I would buy several for my entire family.

In the same vein, I have seen gold pendants in the shape of countries. Like Italy's "boot," for example. Usually, they are not that expensive, because there is not that much gold that goes to make them - they are quite thin. Why not make a similar pendant in the shape of Greater Israel with some Hebrew writing on it? I am sure, a lot of young people would want one.

And even to expand that idea. A lot of countries have dreams about their former glory. Why not make t-shirts and pendants that say Greater Albania or Greater Armenia or Greater Poland, etc.. This could be a really good source of extra income for JTF if one sells these through ebay, and there is not a lot of overhead.