Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, February 13, 2011  (Read 8313 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, February 13, 2011
« Reply #25 on: February 13, 2011, 05:48:40 PM »
Hey Chaim, i have sone of my viewpoints on the "upside world" we live in, and i would like your comments on them.

1)Firstly i would like to mention the English defensive league rivals at every march  that they go on. Now, i saw Israeli flags being waved by the EDL at their latest march, whether that pretence or not ,i do not no, but my next point is irrelevant to whether they are linked with nazis or not. The fact is the EDL, whom are anti muslim, are greeted by a horrible group called the UAF. which stands for "unite against fascism". They are self hating white middle class scum, that are so dumb they do not realise that ISLAM and their so called "scriptures" are the most anti semitic, racist, sexist and perverse pieces of garbage known to man. Do you agree thats its ridiculous to have a unite against fascism group rallying for muslims and their mein kampf death cult.

2) It made me chuckle about your tropacarna orange juice having blacks and black scientists on the packaging. I also noticed at health clubs and gyms on their  poster adverts, they use blacks training really hard with a stupid smile on their face. But when i go to these gyms i literally dont see a black in sight. Its mainly whites, and maybe some Asains but never blacks. Detroit and philly, are two of the most obese cities in america, and are 80 percent black. Do you agree with these findings?

3) Is there a reason why blacks do not swim as well as other races?

4) Can you please give us an african action story of a black having no concept of numbers/maths

Thanks

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, February 13, 2011
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2011, 08:21:54 PM »
What is your opinion of former Brazil president Lula da Silva?

What is your opinion of Ward Churchill? 

Are you familiar with the Free Palestine coalition?

Thanks
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt