Author Topic: hey: CHAIM FOR PRESIDENT  (Read 2148 times)

Offline steph86

• New JTFer
hey: CHAIM FOR PRESIDENT
« on: June 05, 2007, 01:31:40 PM »
Somepeople of the group should protect chaim in his deplacements becaus as I'VE heard some arab muslims nazis aggress him all the time, so something should be done to protect our great chaim!!! believe me I live in france and there are a lot of muslims nazis and some french are a lot to support them. Christians are sometimes forced to convert to islam otherwise they are agressed all the times by those bastards muslims nazis and french christians women are treaded like dogs there by muslims nazis

Joe Schmo

Re: hey: CHAIM FOR PRESIDENT
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 01:39:25 PM »
Somepeople of the group should protect chaim in his deplacements becaus as I'VE heard some arab muslims nazis aggress him all the time, so something should be done to protect our great chaim!!! believe me I live in france and there are a lot of muslims nazis and some french are a lot to support them. Christians are sometimes forced to convert to islam otherwise they are agressed all the times by those bastards muslims nazis and french christians women are treaded like dogs there by muslims nazis

One correction:

Chaim for Israeli Defense Minister.

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2007, 01:41:19 PM »

One correction:

Whom do you want to be the prime-minister?
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2007, 01:43:11 PM »

One correction:

Whom do you want to be the prime-minister?

I suppose that Chaim could be the Prime Minister, too.  Perhaps Noam Federman.

We haven't heard much of Noam Federman lately.  Why is this?

ftf

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2007, 02:00:28 PM »
Possibly because he's leading the movement in Israel, not here. To be honest, I don't really know, you could ask Chaim.