Author Topic: We need someone with some talmudic knowledge, quickly  (Read 7250 times)

ftf

We need someone with some talmudic knowledge, quickly
« on: June 02, 2007, 11:19:24 AM »
Someone is spamming quotes from the talmud on our real islam revealed video  I presume they are misquotes, or taken out of context, they are attempting to paint a picture that Jews are told to kill all gentiles, I have no talmudic knowledge at all, as I'm not Jewish, so I'm asking if anyon here can go and respond to them.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: We need someone with some talmudic knowledge, quickly
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2007, 11:24:20 AM »
You always find quotes like that on nazi and muslim sites.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2007, 11:25:57 AM »
Someone is spamming quotes from the talmud on our real islam revealed video  I presume they are misquotes, or taken out of context, they are attempting to paint a picture that Jews are told to kill all gentiles, I have no talmudic knowledge at all, as I'm not Jewish, so I'm asking if anyon here can go and respond to them.
Your not Jewish ,but you are, go figure if your great  great grandmother was then you are .I don'nt know the talmud but since it was written mostly before Christianity i doubt it has much to say on it.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

ftf

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2007, 11:28:15 AM »
Look, I have no talmudic knowledge and right now I have very little time, could someone else go and hold the fort so to speak. Because right now there's about 30 comments in a row about how Judaism permits the killing of babies and all other non-Jews.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2007, 11:28:46 AM »
Moreover, the Talmud is not a 'secret book' as Jew-haters claim. Everything written by the Rabbis was written knowing that it would be scrutinized by the elites of the host country. Why would these Rabbis want to get themselves killed, even if they hated their anti-Semitic neighbors?
Exactly!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2007, 11:35:49 AM »
Look, I have no talmudic knowledge and right now I have very little time, could someone else go and hold the fort so to speak. Because right now there's about 30 comments in a row about how Judaism permits the killing of babies and all other non-Jews.
There is no point in debating this animal point for point. Just go on and make a generic comment saying he is full of C--p. I just left a comment on there now. Nothing more is necessary.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2007, 11:45:02 AM »
There is no point in debating this animal point for point. Just go on and make a generic comment saying he is full of C--p. I just left a comment on there now. Nothing more is necessary.

Keep on debating him. It's like getting two for one. He makes a comment, you make a comment - you get the idea.

Right now, I'm keeping the same thing going with a Muslim punk from Malaysia who wants to see Iran destroy the "cancer" called Israel and the "occupier" called America.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2007, 12:09:55 PM »
Why can'nt i comment anymore ???

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2007, 12:33:44 PM »
I did ???

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2007, 10:16:12 PM »
Dont let this bother you its a Nazi, no one who doesnt already agree with him will be swayed. Though Judaism doesnt believe in nonsense like being merciful in war, or that any religion besides Judaism is true, nothing the Nazi is writing has any truth to it.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2007, 01:00:14 AM »
Oh, please. You don't need a talmudic scholar for these morons.  Ftf, you are the answer.

Just say: "if this is true, how come the majority of memebers in the Orthodox Jewish JTF are gentiles? I'm a gentile and they made me a moderator of their forum!"

If these are the same people I've seen on other videos they twist the Talmud beyond recognition. They are trying to project their own Nazi views onto others.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2007, 09:29:51 PM »

Well they did quote this saying that Jews should kill all gentiles.

But It is just talking about war and the way to conquer the land of Israel.

I know that they would rather find such a quote in the Talmud rather than in the Old  Testament but beggars can't be choosers.

"When you march up to attack a city, first offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to your terms of peace and put every male in it to the sword. But the women, and the little ones, and the cattle, and all that is in the city, even all the spoil thereof, shalt thou take unto thyself; and thou shalt eat the spoil of thine enemies, thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth. But thou shalt utterly destroy them; (Deuteronomy 20:10-17).
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2007, 10:17:00 PM »
Oh look I just found his quotes from the Talmudh.

Let's go through them one by one.

"It is the law to kill anyone who denies the Torah. The Christians belong to the denying ones of the Torah." TALMUD: Coschen Hamischpat, Hagah 425.

Ok, first of all, Choshen Mishpat is not in the Talmudh at all.

It's part of the code of Jewish Law, the ShulHan Arukh.

A Hagah is a note of commentary written by Rabbi Moshe Isserlis a 15th century Rabbi. The Hagah's simply do not go up to 425 because they start over at each chapter.  Chapters never contain 425 laws in them. That's simply not possible. So the quote is inacurate. If this guy finds me a real quote, I can look it over. Till then, Next one please.

"A heretic Gentile you may kill outright with your own hands." TALMUD: Abodah Zara, 4b.

Ok, I just looked this one up.

The whole page is discussing David and the power of prayer and study in the wee hours of the morning.

The quote doesn't even exist!!!

I just looked it up and was expecting to hear some misquote or mistranslation.

But they just made it up!!!!

Ok, now I'm pissed!!!!

"Every Jew who spills the blood of the godless (non-Jews), is doing the same as making a sacrifice to G-d." TALMUD: Bammidber raba c 21 & jalkut 772.

First of all, Bammidber raba is not in the Talmud. Neither is the jalkut.

Second of all, I know this quote by heart because Rabbi Kahane quoted it so much.

Let me say it word for word so you can see what he mistranslated.

"Kol hashofekh damam shel Rishayeem kieelu hiqreev Qurban."

"Anyone who sheds the blood of the wicked, it is as if he brought a sacrifice"

Notice how this guy turned "Anyone" into "a Jew" and :the wicked" into "godless" (non-jews). He even put non Jews in parentheses showing one and all that he is simply inserting those words and they were not in the original.

But it can't mean non-jews because this quote is a commentary on the story of Phineas who killed Kozbi and Zimri. A Jewish man and a Midianite woman who were going to sleep with each other in front of Moses and the whole congregation of Israel. Look up Numbers 25:6.

Then Phineas gets up and runs a spear through them both. see Numbers 25:7-13.

In verse thirteen  G-d rewards him with the priesthood forever.and says "because he was zealous for his G-d and he atoned for the Children of Israel"

The Rabbis ask " What does it mean 'atoned'?

Atonement is usually associated with a sacrifice.

Therefore they ask "what sacrifice did he bring? That it says "he atoned".

Rather it is to teach you that.....

"Anyone who sheds the blood of the wicked, it is as if he brought a sacrifice"

That is the quote. That is the context.

As you can see, it is a logical deduction from the words used in the Bible.

I find it quite disgusting that it was twisted to make it seem that Jews think it a service to G-d to murder non-jews.

Probably quoted by a Muslim who actually does beleive murdering non-muslims is a service to G-d.

I have already gone through this with Allen-t when he came upon a video on youtube saying that the Talmudh thinks pedophilia is fine and dandy.

Beside the fact that pedophiles would be treated much harsher under Torah law than secular law.

Besides the untruth of it, it just showed me that these people will accuse us of everything under the sun.

They are willing not only to misquote and mistranslate, but also to make up quotes out of whole cloth.

I'm really depressed now.

I hate having to respond to these Muslim and Nazi lies.

It's emotionally draining.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 10:21:50 PM by judeanoncapta »

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

ftf

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2007, 05:54:37 AM »
They actually made that stuff up? Wow.... Sorry that you find it such a strain judeanoncapta, but thanks very much for doing it, it's reasuring to know that our enemies have to completely fabricate things in order to create arguments against us, I was recently debating someone (a muslim) who refferred to Isaiah chapter 4 verse 24...

Offline AussieJTFer

• Pro JTFer
    • AussieJTFer's Youtube Channel
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2007, 06:35:14 AM »
If a link to these sites haven't been posted yet, here they are:

http://talmud.faithweb.com/
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Cyprus/8815/

These site tackle all of these lies.
These talmudic "quotes" date back to early 20th century russia where they were developed and distributed by an anti-semite russian scum orthodox priest, Father IB Prantis. Funnily enough this talmudic "scholar" could not read a word of Aramaic.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 08:08:03 AM »
judeanoncapta, thank you very much for taking your time and explaining!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2007, 09:33:38 AM »
They actually made that stuff up? Wow.... Sorry that you find it such a strain judeanoncapta, but thanks very much for doing it, it's reasuring to know that our enemies have to completely fabricate things in order to create arguments against us, I was recently debating someone (a muslim) who refferred to Isaiah chapter 4 verse 24...
I HAVE STONE EDITION IN HEB AND ENG I GUESS THE NUMBERING IS DIFFERENT I HAVE ISIAH 4 1-6 If you give me the sentence he quoted i will find it. O. K. AFTER LOOKING IN MY HEB ENG ISIAH 4 I FOUND NO VERSE 24 SO I WENT AND LOOKED IN KJV version no 24 either heres a link anyhow   

http://www.christiananswers.net/bible/isa4.html

Isaiah

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bible Study HOME

Choose chapter....1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132333435363738394041424344454647484 95051525354555657585960616263646566
Choose book....GenesisExodusLeviticusNumbersDeuteronomyJoshuaJudgesRuth1 Samuel2 Samuel1 Kings2 Kings1 Chronicles2 ChroniclesEzraNehemiahEstherJobPsalmsProverbsEcclesiastesSong of SolomonIsaiahJeremiahLamentationsEzekielDanielHoseaJoelAmosObadiahJonahMicahNahumHabakkukZephaniahH aggaiZechariahMalachiMatthewMarkLukeJohnActsRomans1 Corinthians2 CorinthiansGalatiansEphesiansPhilippiansColossians1 Thessalonians2 Thessalonians1 Timothy2 TimothyTitusPhilemonHebrewsJames1 Peter2 Peter1 John2 John3 JohnJudeRevelation

Word search

Other translations of this chapter: / NASV / NKJV / NIV
Chapter 4
1 And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.

2 In that day shall the branch of the LORD be beautiful and glorious, and the fruit of the earth shall be excellent and comely for them that are escaped of Israel.

3 And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called holy, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem:

4 When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have purged the blood of Jerusalem from the midst thereof by the spirit of judgment, and by the spirit of burning.

5 And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a defence.

6 And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the day time from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.

Back | Next

KJV  moslems lie again
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 10:50:58 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2007, 11:06:37 AM »
If a link to these sites haven't been posted yet, here they are:

http://talmud.faithweb.com/
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Cyprus/8815/

These site tackle all of these lies.
These talmudic "quotes" date back to early 20th century russia where they were developed and distributed by an anti-semite russian scum orthodox priest, Father IB Prantis. Funnily enough this talmudic "scholar" could not read a word of Aramaic.

Rev. Prantis was a russian priest who made up most of this stuff. He was actually the main witness at the Mendel Beiles Blood Libel trial.  He claimed that the Talmud teaches Jews to put blood of Christian boys in the Matza on Passover.

Besides the fact the only thing in a matza is water and flour.

Besides the fact that you might expect the matzas to be red if they had blood in it.

Besides the fact that Judaism is the only religion that forbids the drinking of blood of any kind.(with the exception of fish blood. although if you collect it in a cup and it therefore looks like blood, that's also forbidden)

You can't even get a kosher bloody steak or burger because all blood has drained, soaked and salted out of the meat.

With all of these facts, you have to be insane to beleive that Jews think it's good or permissable to kill and drink the blood of human beings.

But then again, Jews were accused of poisoning the wells of Europe and therefore causing the black plague.

Interesting logic.

Jews poison wells and then go ahead and drink from those same wells.

The poison was be some sort of magic poison because it affects Europeans so much more than Jews.

It wouldn't have anything to do with the fact that Europeans bathed a handful of times in their lives and Jews bathed atleast once a week to be clean for the Sabbath.

No, of course not.

It wouldn't have anything to with the Jews following the Rabbinic law to wash their hands before eating while Europeans ate their meals with dirt and feces under their fingernails. No, of course that had nothing to do with the breakout of the plague.

Of course not. It was the Jews and their magic poison.

The reason I get so emotionally drained by these people is because as a Jew, I have national memories and national trauma.

And it is a little hard to live my life knowing that there are millions of people who think that I drink blood, murder non-jews, am part of an international jewish media conspiracy, am filthy rich(which I actually wish was true), control the world from my apartment in Brooklyn, stab communion wafers, whatever.

I try not to think about these people but when I actually have to respond to them, I find it draining. But I am happy to do it. Better I respond and debunk them, than if I leave them unresponded to.

ftf

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2007, 01:08:18 PM »
I HAVE STONE EDITION IN HEB AND ENG I GUESS THE NUMBERING IS DIFFERENT I HAVE ISIAH 4 1-6 If you give me the sentence he quoted i will find it. O. K. AFTER LOOKING IN MY HEB ENG ISIAH 4 I FOUND NO VERSE 24 SO I WENT AND LOOKED IN KJV version no 24 either heres a link anyhow   

http://www.christiananswers.net/bible/isa4.html

That's the point, it doesn't exist...