Author Topic: Has anyone listened to Tamar Yonahs latest show? Hussein met with MB?!?  (Read 773 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I have listened to Part I but I am reticent to listen to Part II... She interviews Barry Chamish...

But Chamish is making an interesting claim, one which I have not heard before...

Apparently he claims that Barak Hussein Osama met with the Muslim Brotherhood three months before the uprising in Egypt. He suspects {according to the description} that there may be some kind of agreement between them...

Would someone please listen to this and tell me if it is worth listening to?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/2898

Weekend Hour 2:  Days of Rage Sweep the Middle East
Ron Mauro from World Threats.com  talks about the planned 'Days of Rage' demonstrations sweeping across the middle east, and who might be behind these revolutions.  He also informs us of mysterious explosions that went off at three pipelines near Qom, cutting the flow of gasoline in Iran on February 11. A local government official said the explosions were not caused by mechanical failures.  Mauro writes:  "Qom is the site of that hidden nuclear facility that can house 3,000 centrifuges­not nearly enough for a domestic energy program, but enough for a nuclear bomb. "  So, who is really behind these targeted attacks?  Could it be Israel?

Also, investigative reporter, author and radio show host,  Barry Chamish shows that U.S. President Barack Obama met with the terrorist Muslim Brotherhood organization at the White House just 3 months before the revolution in Egypt.  Why?  Did he tacitly accept or even help to set up Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak's overthrow? Chamish shares some disturbing details.  A not to miss show!
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Re: Has anyone listened to Tamar Yonahs latest show? Hussein met with MB?!?
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2011, 12:06:04 AM »
I once called in to the show when Chamish was a guest.  I told him he was a fraud and a disgrace.  That Jews in general and nationalist Jews in particular had enough real problems that we did not need to waste our energy indulging his fantasies.  I also rubbed in his face his claim that Sharansky had never been in prison.  The guy is a nut or a fraud and it is not worth my effort to figure out which.  He is useless and without tuning in the show, I can tell you that it is not worth your time to listen.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2011, 12:06:14 AM »
Oh My!

I just listened to it...

It is very, very scary...

El Baredie was funded by George Soros!!! And the Crisis Group.... I hope that this is not true!!!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2011, 12:19:01 AM »
Dont listen to this drivel... I don't know why Tamar talks to this clown...

I cant stand Chamish...

At the end he was sounding insane.... Patting himself on the back and making himself seem important...