Author Topic: Lara Logan CBS repoter and 60 minutes reporter gang raped by protestors in Egypt  (Read 7503 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2011/02/15/entertainment/e132516S53.DTL&tsp=1  

she's cute

02-15) 14:58 PST NEW YORK, (AP) --

CBS News correspondent Lara Logan was recovering in a U.S. hospital Tuesday from a sexual attack and beating she suffered while reporting on the tumultuous events in Cairo.

Logan was in the city's Tahrir Square on Friday after Egyptian president Hosni Mubarak stepped down when she, her team and their security "were surrounded by a dangerous element amidst the celebration," CBS said in a statement Tuesday.

The network described a mob of more than 200 people "whipped into a frenzy."

Separated from her crew in the crush of the violent pack, she suffered what CBS called "a brutal and sustained sexual assault and beating." She was saved by a group of women and an estimated 20 Egyptian soldiers, the network said. The Associated Press does not name victims of a sexual assault unless the victim agrees to it.

She reconnected with the CBS team and returned to the U.S. on Saturday.

The scene last Friday in Tahrir Square — ground zero of 18 days of protests that brought down Mubarak — was primarily one of celebration — people wept, jumped for joy, cheered and hugged one another. Some soldiers stationed at the square ran into the crowd, and the protesters lifted them onto their shoulders. Other troops stayed at their posts, watching in awe. There were fireworks, the sound of car horns and even some shots fired in the air.

The attack on Logan, CBS News' chief foreign affairs correspondent, is one of at least 140 others suffered by reporters covering the unrest in Egypt since Jan. 30, according to the Committee to Protect Journalists. An Egyptian reporter died from gunshot wounds he received during the protests.

A week before Friday's attack, Logan was detained by the Egyptian military for a day, along with a CBS producer and cameraman. They returned to the U.S. after their release, and Logan went back to Cairo shortly before Mubarak left.

Logan joined CBS News in 2002. She regularly reports for the "CBS Evening News" as well as "60 Minutes," where she has been a correspondent since 2006. She has reported widely from Iraq and Afghanistan, and other global trouble spots.

CBS said it had no further comment on Logan's assault.

(This version CORRECTS titles of Logan's fellow detainees to producer and cameraman.)

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2011/02/15/entertainment/e132516S53.DTL#ixzz1E4YskdP3

« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 06:54:11 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Watch the government and media sweep this under the rug!
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Watch the government and media sweep this under the rug!

Hey, why shouldn't they? This was done by that "peaceful" religion. Also, it didn't happen in "Palestine". I can't believe that some mamzar on FOX 5 news here in NY/NJ actually named a "country" "Palestine". It happened the other night. :o

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Hey, why shouldn't they? This was done by that "peaceful" religion. Also, it didn't happen in "Palestine". I can't believe that some mamzar on FOX 5 news here in NY/NJ actually named a "country" "Palestine". It happened the other night. :o
And it was done not by mubaraks thugs but by peaceful protestors
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
Yet the scum of yahoo will not allow people to post responses to the article
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Yet the scum of yahoo will not allow people to post responses to the article
I know i think in the beginning they did but stopped because of some anti muslim comments

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
No wonder how much these media people suck up to Muslims it doesn't matter.  They still bite the hand that feeds them. 

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
They just had this on the CBS nightly news.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
No wonder how much these media people suck up to Muslims it doesn't matter.  They still bite the hand that feeds them. 

Lisa: It doesn't matter because these people were "radical" Mudslims, and the "moderates" will condemn this. Watch! Don't worry the stupid Americans will buy it hook, line and sinker! >:(

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Wow, that is horrible.   I feel really bad for her.   And for the 140 other reporters who were beaten and raped by the peaceful egyptian nazi protesters.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2011, 07:47:04 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
These savages are so used to being surrounded by ugly bagged women that when they see a beautiful human woman, they just can't help but to attack and rape.
It's like throwing her in to an alligator pit.
Ooooohhhhooooooo woman woman!!! Rape rape!
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
White girls don't belong in Egypt.  She learned the hard way. 

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Is she married? If so, her husband better not let this go! Me, personally, I'd want to do some surgery on these animals!!!!! >:(

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Before you go all teary eye, let me state the obvious - liberals have no sense of self-preservation, no street smarts or any "smarts"! If she that stupid? That brave? Lara, as a war correspondent, and an expert on all things Middle-East, should have known the basic tenets of Islam and that according to Islam, what those quranimals did is not a rape! In fact, she is the one who is guilty of rape according to their enlightened teachings. She didn't know first thing about the subject of her vocation while spending over 10 year in the Middle East and while attempting to "informing" us on the perils and issues of this part of the world! Incredulous!

The comments on atlasshrugged sum up very well how I feel:
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/02/egypt-army-saves-cbs-news-lara-logan-after-rape-and-beating-by-egypts-freedom-loving-protesters.html

"... If the Army hadn't come by she may of ended up some 80 year ole Inman's 4th wife! Doesn't she know that her hair gives of a glow which Muslim men can not resist. Blonde hair is the worst. It is not the mens fault that the act that way. Besides the Prophit Mohammad(pbuh) said whatever women you hold your right hand do with as you wish. They're just being good Muslims!"
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
And Muslims also believe differently then from negros.Negros always say blue eyed devil but the muslims believe that people with Green eyes are demons and satan has green eyes as well.  
« Last Edit: February 16, 2011, 10:50:56 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Obviously this was understandable rage over the occupation of the Sinai by Israel.---oh that ended 30 years ago?  Then it is an expression of their peaceful desire for Democracy and solidarity with the Palestinians.Yeah that must be it.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Before you go all teary eye, let me state the obvious - liberals have no sense of self-preservation, no street smarts or any "smarts"! If she that stupid? That brave? Lara, as a war correspondent, and an expert on all things Middle-East, should have known the basic tenets of Islam and that according to Islam, what those quranimals did is not a rape! In fact, she is the one who is guilty of rape according to their enlightened teachings. She didn't know first thing about the subject of her vocation while spending over 10 year in the Middle East and while attempting to "informing" us on the perils and issues of this part of the world! Incredulous!

The comments on atlasshrugged sum up very well how I feel:
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2011/02/egypt-army-saves-cbs-news-lara-logan-after-rape-and-beating-by-egypts-freedom-loving-protesters.html

"... If the Army hadn't come by she may of ended up some 80 year ole Inman's 4th wife! Doesn't she know that her hair gives of a glow which Muslim men can not resist. Blonde hair is the worst. It is not the mens fault that the act that way. Besides the Prophit Mohammad(pbuh) said whatever women you hold your right hand do with as you wish. They're just being good Muslims!"

Hard to figure out what your point is.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/02/cbs-news-lara-logan-hospitalized-was-raped-beaten-in-egypt/
Best Comment from this link is:

"#7    February 15, 2011 at 4:47 pm
alharna commented:

I wonder if she’ll be a good Leftist and forgive her attackers, writing the gang-rape off as a difference in culture and just a side-effect of their euphoria of achieving “democracy”–it’s their unusual way of celebrating, don’t you know, beautiful in its own right. Only “racists” would think it was savagery. To the liberal, Muslim gang rape during celebrations is no more backwards and is in fact morally equivalent to West Virginia college kids burning couches after a big football win.

Not that Egyptian Muslim men aren’t notorious for groping/assaulting women, covered or uncovered, and that Muslim rape (usually of the gang variety) of uncovered Infidel women occurs at a staggering rate, not only in Islamic nations, but all across multicultural Europe.

Logan likely traveled to Cairo to cover the story in person, despite the hazards already demonstrated, because as a Leftist journalist, this was her “Berlin wall” moment. She was likely ecstatic that a dictator was being overthrown by a mob calling for “democracy”, all during Savior Obama’s watch, blissfully ignorant of the fact that “democracy” in the Muslim world simply means having the right to elect a despotic leader that will be more fully committed to wiping out Israel and persecuting non-Muslims still living in their country."
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Best Comment from this link is:

"#7    February 15, 2011 at 4:47 pm
alharna commented:

I wonder if she’ll be a good Leftist and forgive her attackers, writing the gang-rape off as a difference in culture and just a side-effect of their euphoria of achieving “democracy”–it’s their unusual way of celebrating, don’t you know, beautiful in its own right. Only “racists” would think it was savagery. To the liberal, Muslim gang rape during celebrations is no more backwards and is in fact morally equivalent to West Virginia college kids burning couches after a big football win.

Not that Egyptian Muslim men aren’t notorious for groping/assaulting women, covered or uncovered, and that Muslim rape (usually of the gang variety) of uncovered Infidel women occurs at a staggering rate, not only in Islamic nations, but all across multicultural Europe.

Logan likely traveled to Cairo to cover the story in person, despite the hazards already demonstrated, because as a Leftist journalist, this was her “Berlin wall” moment. She was likely ecstatic that a dictator was being overthrown by a mob calling for “democracy”, all during Savior Obama’s watch, blissfully ignorant of the fact that “democracy” in the Muslim world simply means having the right to elect a despotic leader that will be more fully committed to wiping out Israel and persecuting non-Muslims still living in their country."

:::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't get it.  Why don't you let her reply first instead of putting words in her mouth and imagining the most reprehensible of responses she could possibly make?    It almost sounds as if you are saying she deserved it because she's leftist.  That is ridiculous. (And I have no idea what her politics are but assuming she is/was leftist that is still a really sick sentiment to express here).    

And maybe you will be surprised and she'll now hate egypt.  Why do you make people into cartoons?

Most likely, if the latter turns out true, she will probably not express it publically- a person does not really want to discuss their being raped with millions of strangers.   It would take a real mentally sick nut for the situation you describe to come true.

Haim Halevi

It would take a real mentally sick nut for the situation you describe to come true.
Well,leftists are real mentally sick nutcases.And i am not talking about the megalomaniacal ones.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Well,leftists are real mentally sick nutcases.And i am not talking about the megalomaniacal ones.
who are the megalomaniac ones?

Shot at 2010-01-03

Haim Halevi

who are the megalomaniac ones?
Psychos like Stalin,Oppenheimer and friends.

• Gold Star JTF Member

Not really.  Most are normal people that don't know anything.  True ideologues are quite rare.  How do you think so many were attracted to this movement who previously held other views?!