Author Topic: Jokes--with a purpose  (Read 1472 times)

Offline Matthias Corvinus

• Full JTFer
Jokes--with a purpose
« on: June 05, 2007, 06:24:08 PM »
Jokes are easy to remember, and so is poetry; the latter may have originated so storytellers could easily remember what to say next. Jokes also circulate easily once people start telling them. We can use this to damage certain leftists' political aspirations.

Al Sharpton rap song about Freddy's Fashion Mart: "A Molotov cocktail, the flash of a match/ and your white-owned Jew store is a pile of ash!"

It's very important to note Freddy's Fashion Mart, or people won't know that the joke isn't really a joke; it's a reminder of how Sharpton's National Action Network paraded around the store while yelling racial and anti-Semitic epithets before someone actually set the store on fire and killed seven people. This "joke" (or rap lyrics) is best repeated in the context of Barack Obama's appearance with Sharpton in April.

Q: What would Al Sharpton be if he was white?
A: Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan.

Again, it's not just meant to be funny. It's meant to remind people that the National Action Network is every bit as racist and anti-Semitic as the Klan, and has engaged in violence like the kind the Klan once engaged in. (Its members threatened to burn Freddy's Fashion Mart, and a violent threat is not "free speech.")

Robert Byrd jokes (Obama signed a MoveOn.org fundraising letter for the Klansman from WV.)
Q: What is Robert Byrd's favorite gas station?
A: Sheetz; it reminds him of what he wore when he was hanging out with the good old boys. We won't get into whom the good old boys might have been hanging at the time.

Q: Why did Robert Byrd stop liking Iron Maiden?
A: He loved the line "I am a clansman" until he saw the lyrics and realized that "The Clansman" is about a Scotsman.

Q: Why did Robert Byrd stop liking Lord of the Rings?
A: He found out that Bilbo is a hobbit, not the famous segregationist Theodore Bilbo (who was apparently Byrd's mentor).

Q: Why did Robert Byrd stop liking the TV series "Knight Rider?"
A: He watched a few episodes, and not one single night rider showed up to put Black people in their places.

One of Robert Byrd's close friends said one morning, "Bob, I've got a Negro in my family tree." "I'm right sorry to hear that," Byrd replied. "No problem, Bob, my family and I just strung him up this morning." [It's not really funny, and its real purpose is of course to remind people that Byrd belonged to an organization that actually lynched Black people.]

Again, the purpose of these "jokes" is to remind people that the Senate's senior "Democrat" (whom Barbara Boxer calls "the love of my life," maybe she has a fetish for sheets or burning crosses) was a Kleagle in the Ku Klux Klan, and that he wrote letters to Theodore Bilbo--the subject of Peter, Paul, and Mary's "Listen, Mr. Bilbo (Mr. Bigot)." Of course, it is helpful to mention that Barack Obama signed a fundraising letter for Senator Sheets' Senate campaign.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
Re: Jokes--with a purpose
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2007, 06:43:27 PM »
What has four legs and goes, "Ho dee do, Ho dee do"?

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson running for an elevator.

What's white and Jewish and supported by Al Sharpton?

Nothing.

What's the difference between a car running over a skunk and a car running over Al Sharpton?

There are skidmarks in front of the skunk.

Why didn't they put Al Sharpton on the Space Shuttle Challenger?

They didn't know it was going to explode.

Why don't baboons eat Al Sharpton?

Professional courtesy.

Why was Al Sharpton screaming out, "Nacho Cheese, Nacho Cheese"?

Someone was trying to steal his cheese.

What's the difference between a laboratory rat and Al Sharpton?

There are some things that even a laboratory rat won't eat.

What do you call Al Sharpton jumping out of an airplaine?

Night.

What's Al Sharpton's mating call?

Frito Lay! Frito Lay!

Why do the cops kill so many blacks?

To keep Al Sharpton in business.