Author Topic: LEGAL SEX-WITH-ANIMALS BROTHELS IN DENMARK  (Read 10885 times)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
LEGAL SEX-WITH-ANIMALS BROTHELS IN DENMARK
« on: September 24, 2006, 09:52:10 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=52120

THE NETHERLANDS AND NORWAY ARE BOTH THINKING OF FOLLOWING SUIT;  MANY FEELING THEY ARE LOSING MONEY TO THE DANES, AS TOURISTS FROM ACROSS EUROPE TOUR DENMARK FOR THE EXPRESS PURPOSE OF PAYING TO HAVE SEX WITH BARNYARD ANIMALS IN LEGAL "ANIMAL BROTHELS".

JUST THINK:  THESE EUROPEANS ARE THE SAME INTERNATIONALIST ANTI-ZIONIST AND PRO-HAMAS MURDERERS CONSTANTLY REBUKING ISRAEL, THREATENING TO CHARGE HER VALIANT IDF SOLDIERS WITH "WAR CRIMES" AND EXTRADITE THEM TO THE HAGUE FOR TRIAL, GIVING UNTOLD MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF EUROS TO HAMAS AND HIZBULLAH, AND RIDICULING AMERICANS FOR THEIR BELIEF IN GOD.

FOR THIS WE LIBERATED THESE INGRATES FROM THE NAZIS 60 YEARS AGO?

El Cabong!

Re: LEGAL SEX-WITH-ANIMALS BROTHELS IN DENMARK
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2006, 10:50:04 PM »
That is some real sick shiite that only is fitting for muslims. They should drop an atom bomb on any country that allows that sort of sick, twisted, perverted act to go on and to try to make money off of it.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2006, 11:14:16 PM »
You know, if you've ever wondered what's wrong with Europe...

They don't even realize that they can get free camel love from the muslims.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

wonderfulgoy

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2006, 12:06:43 AM »
[url]
JUST THINK:  THESE EUROPEANS ARE THE SAME INTERNATIONALIST ANTI-ZIONIST AND PRO-HAMAS MURDERERS CONSTANTLY REBUKING ISRAEL,

Agreed.

You should see these Europeans, too.  They are all narcissists, and they look at you with a permanent cynical stare.  Oh, life is so heavy, so oppressive for them, as they sit there surrounded by massive material prosperity and proceed to squander it all.  Quite frankly these people deserve the fate G-d has lined up for them, viz, the Muslim invasion.  The Europeans won't know what's hit them, because G-d Himself is the only one who can wake them up to the error of their ways now.

El Cabong!

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2006, 08:46:29 PM »
You know, if you've ever wondered what's wrong with Europe...

They don't even realize that they can get free camel love from the muslims.

Haha lol!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2006, 09:15:38 PM »
I was on another forum the other night and had the misfortune to encounter some form of brain damaged liberal beast that was trying to tell me how much better things have become in Norway since the liberals have taken charge. Well if this animal sex thing is any representation of the goings on there in Norway I am glad I was as nasty as I was with her. She told me how wonderfull the social wellfare system was working and how openly they accept Muslims into Norway. Now after I reading the above   post I see that they like to cavort with all forms of animals not only  Muslims ones.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline genteelgentile

• Pro JTFer
  • Chaim Ben Pesach- Civil Rights Leader 4 The Ages
« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2006, 10:54:48 PM »
I guess we in the U.S.A. are the weird ones because we believe in such things as marriage and the sanctity of life.  How bizarre!  I guess I should divorce my wife and go find a cow to love.  Denmark here I come...(cough puke)
I LOVE dogs because muslims do not!!!!  Have your dog kiss a muslim today!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2006, 06:49:31 PM »
She told me how wonderfull the social wellfare system was working and how openly they accept Muslims into Norway. Now after I reading the above   post I see that they like to cavort with all forms of animals not only  Muslims ones.

I heard that during the Rodney King riots, France claimed that nothing of that sort will ever happen in France, because of their generous social programs.  Well, look at what happened one year ago...

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2006, 08:13:38 PM »
She told me how wonderfull the social wellfare system was working and how openly they accept Muslims into Norway. Now after I reading the above   post I see that they like to cavort with all forms of animals not only  Muslims ones.

I heard that during the Rodney King riots, France claimed that nothing of that sort will ever happen in France, because of their generous social programs.  Well, look at what happened one year ago...

I have a feeling that France is only now beginning to see the start of the problems they are going to have. People in all countries need to understand that allowing millions of Muslims who have different objectives into a country is going to change things.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2006, 08:21:17 PM »
People in all countries need to understand that allowing millions of Muslims who have different objectives into a country is going to change things.

Like camel brothels...

"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim