Author Topic: Melanie Phillips on Israeli TV  (Read 349 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Melanie Phillips on Israeli TV
« on: February 17, 2011, 04:51:45 PM »
A friend sent me this video earlier today.    I think this is well worth sharing.   Great commentary and courage by Melanie Phillips.

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Melanie Phillips on Israeli TV
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2011, 07:37:32 PM »
A friend sent me this video earlier today.    I think this is well worth sharing.   Great commentary and courage by Melanie Phillips.

I recognize that he's a Leftist when i was in Israel my friend told me he was Leftist.I think his last name starts with aY Yaron or Yariv BTW he talks like just ran 10 miles up hill carrying 120 lbs on his back
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Melanie Phillips on Israeli TV
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2011, 01:23:03 AM »
mord,   I certainly got the impression that the individual interviewing Melanie Phillips has views noticeably to the left of Phillips.     Tragically,   he appears to be the norm in the Israel TV media,   not the exception.     

Between Melanie Phillips and the EDL,    there's at least some hope coming out of the U.K.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/