Author Topic: Does Chaim supports racial seregation? How would effect dark skined Jews?  (Read 2498 times)

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
Chaim belives the civil right movement is wrong, and it should have not been passed. Many dark skined people were seregrated in the South, not only Blacks, even Southern Italians were seregated at time. Iam horrofied that Chaim supports racial seregation because we Mizrachis would have been treated like the Blacks. Chaim has said in few occasions that he supports seregation, my question and how would it effect us?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Chaim has said over and over again that he does not judge nor shoudl any righteous person judge someone by race or color...that it is culture which we are supposed to differentiate people.

With that being said, no, dark skinned jews would not be segregated by green colored Jews or blue colored jews with purple colored Jews..nor jews with small noses vs jews with big noses.

Secondly, he is against forced integration, not segregation.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Chaim's own family are dark-skinned Sephardic Jews from Egypt (on his mother's side).

Chaim believes that you and all other Jews belong in Israel. So the laws we are speaking about it in America would be irrelevant to you if you made aliyah.

However, here in America, it is ridiculous to compare Sephardic Jews to black Jew-haters. Chaim LOVES his fellow Jews from EVERY ethnic and racial background. But Chaim HATES black Jew-haters because they are Jew-haters. He speaks about black Jew-haters very often because the vast majority of blacks are either anti-Semitic or support anti-Semites like Barack Hussein Obama, Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton and Louis Farakhan.

Bannedfan

I'm really getting tired of these racial questions. Chaim is NOT a racist, and does NOT prejudge any color, and does NOT mind any races mixing if they are righteous people of the same faith. Chaim would have no problem with a Russian Jew marrying a black Jew (provided the latter is a genuine one and not a joke like the late Sammy Davis Jr.).

Allen-T

I'm really getting tired of these racial questions. Chaim is NOT a racist, and does NOT prejudge any color, and does NOT mind any races mixing if they are righteous people of the same faith. Chaim would have no problem with a Russian Jew marrying a black Jew (provided the latter is a genuine one and not a joke like the late Sammy Davis Jr.).

You don't like the Candy Man? :D Better version of Shaft Theme than Issac Hayes. Fake Jew or not, Sam Wuz Da Man!
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 02:26:09 AM by Allen-T »

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
Chaim is not a racist. I'm black racially and I am a Jew first and foremost. Chaim is not racist. He is right on the money when he talks about 99.9 percent of blacks. JTF would not have a problem if most blacks were rightious.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
where do i post the question so Chaim answers it?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
where do i post the question so Chaim answers it?
  here for Jun 10    http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3612.0
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03