Author Topic: No Guns allowed in my country  (Read 5376 times)

Offline JimmyGentile

• New JTFer
No Guns allowed in my country
« on: February 25, 2011, 06:39:57 AM »
Its very difficult to get guns in my country. USA is blessed to have so much liberty. In my country theres a lot of muslim immigration and they seem to be importing guns over here illegally, the streets are not safe to walk anymore. All the law abiding good citizens have no guns, but all the criminals and muslims are running around with automatic weapons. Its a joke.

In the last neighbourhood I lived in, a mosque and muslims moved in, and I saw the effect, organized criminal gangs seem to be managed from the mosque, and it seems like drug and weapons deals are being organized from the mosque. My country is just not the same anymore with all this muslim immigration, its not safe like it used to be.

But Im trusing G-d will lead me into innovative ways to protect myself and loved ones.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: No Guns allowed in my country
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2011, 06:47:04 PM »
CRIMINALS ALWAYS FIND GUNS WHERE YOU LIVE THEY SHOULD ALLOW GOOD CITIZENS TO PURCHASE WEAPONS
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2011, 05:29:11 AM »
Five years porridge for having a gun! The UKs gun laws are crazy! The only weapon i have in my home is an old coppers truncheon ! >:(

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2011, 12:38:38 AM »
I live in a small seaside resort in Wales, in the last month weve had a drugs raid 9 doors away & last nite the Police Forensic van was parked across the road some trouble round the corner!  Which makes me more paranoid than normal!  But no guns ALLOWED  >:(

Offline deathb4dishonor

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2011, 06:36:54 AM »
 :'( no automatic weapons allowed to civilians in my country too..

I own 12bore short gun type stuff ..
I want to learn Hebrew if anyone can honestly assist without any prejudice p.m me !

Offline maelgwyn

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2011, 11:57:48 PM »
NO shotguns allowed in UK unless you are a farmer -etc, i realise that in remote parts of India you will need one to deal with wild critters ! :o

Offline deathb4dishonor

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2011, 11:01:17 AM »
NO shotguns allowed in UK unless you are a farmer -etc, i realise that in remote parts of India you will need one to deal with wild critters ! :o

In India hunting is totally banned but people do shoot up wild bore illegally !
I want to learn Hebrew if anyone can honestly assist without any prejudice p.m me !

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2011, 11:23:07 AM »
I have more guns than I know what to do with.

Anyways this is my main sidearm.

Springfield XD .45