Author Topic: As we all need a good laugh from time to time  (Read 1655 times)

ftf

As we all need a good laugh from time to time
« on: June 06, 2007, 02:13:45 PM »
From thereligionofpeace.com (the site that documents every single muslim terrorist attack)

From the Mailbag: 

Something tells us that this one might have been computer generated... but you be the judge:

Dear Webmaster,

While reviewing our existing clients' websites I came across yours. I'm deeply impressed by the quality of your site.

I represent the largest dating site for Muslim singles and friends in the world. We have about 300,000 registered users in our network. I wonder whether we can put our advertisement on your site.

Looking forward to hearing from you.  Best regards

Catherine

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Re: As we all need a good laugh from time to time
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 02:35:35 PM »
Hehe, I would say computer generated for sure.  :laugh: That would just be TOO funny to see a Muslim dating banner right next to the pictures of mutilated muslim children and suicide bombers.  By the way, ReligionofPeace rules, I love that site!
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D