Author Topic: Populist PVV wins Dutch secondary school vote  (Read 415 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Populist PVV wins Dutch secondary school vote
« on: March 05, 2011, 11:41:20 AM »
http://www.rnw.nl/english/bulletin/populist-pvv-wins-dutch-secondary-school-vote

It appears that the anti-Islam Freedom Party (PVV) is the most popular political party amongst Dutch secondary school students.

On Tuesday, the Institute for Politics and the Public (IPP) organised ‘elections’ in primary and secondary schools to shadow Wednesday’s provincial elections. A total of 30,736 secondary school students and 3,273 primary school children voted in the mock poll.

The populist PVV won over 20 percent of the secondary school votes, while Labour (PvdA) came second with 17.3 percent. In primary schools, Labour won with 23 percent of the vote and the PVV managed just 8.1 percent.

In the Netherlands, only people over 18 have the right to vote in real political elections.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Populist PVV wins Dutch secondary school vote
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 01:47:01 PM »
My guess is if the PVV ever shows it will win the election, the leftist muslim-loving parties in their parliament will band together and ban the PVV.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Populist PVV wins Dutch secondary school vote
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 03:33:48 PM »
This shows that in future election PW party will win
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03