Author Topic: Ask JTF For Sunday, March 13, 2011  (Read 6732 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Ask JTF For Sunday, March 13, 2011
« on: March 05, 2011, 06:38:43 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Here are Tempe Brennan Fan's question for this week:

"Shalom Chaim,

1: As we all know Arab, Albanian, and Tamil "Christians" tend to be nothing of the sort, constantly siding with their Islamic brethren over Jews and even their own fellow Christians. Please talk about these vile beasts. Talk about the Albanian Catholics who have portraits of saints on one wall of their kitchen and portraits of KLA suicide bombers on another, Syrian Orthodox priests who preach sermons extolling the virtues of Sheik Nasrallah, Lebanese Maronites who painted their hair green and yellow and held orgies in the streets of Beirut as Israel was inundated by missile fire, and Tamil Christians who accused Israel of "genocide" while the Liberation Tigers were busy shooting and beheading every non-Muslim in the Northern Province of Ceylon.

2: Please share an Action Story about an idiotic self-hating black.

3: Who do you think Fag (yimach schmo) will endorse for 2012?

G-d bless you, TBF"
« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 04:28:11 PM by Lisa »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Ask JTF For Sunday, March 13, 2011
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2011, 07:06:39 PM »
Dear Chaim,

I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to play "devil's advocate" with this question, so please don't be mad.  

During the course of a spiritual Holocaust, who, besides missionaries, are the spiritual Nazis?  Are they anti-Semites in general?  Are they Jewish men who marry non-Jewish women?  Or could they be the Jewish establishment that you referred to as "the scum of the earth" in one of your previous shows, and that Rabbi Kahane blamed for intermarriage in his famous essay "What Makes Bernie Run?"  

If assimilation is mainly the fault of Jewish establishment organizations, who believe they're doing good, then wouldn't it be more accurate to substitute the expression "spiritual holocaust" for spiritual mass suicide?  Also, Rabbi Kahane did compare most Jews to lemmings.

I personally believe, from my own life experiences, that the self hating Jewish organizations and some rabbis are the main culprits, even though they may not all be bad people.  

What are your thoughts on this matter? And if you had your way, how would you change how Jews in America and Israel are taught about their heritage?  

Thank you very much.

Lisa

« Last Edit: March 06, 2011, 03:36:12 PM by Lisa »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2011, 08:58:35 PM »

Dear Chaim, before I ask my questions for this week's Ask JTF, please say your condolences to my 78 year old father who recently passed away.

Three questions for this week's Ask JTF.

1. Will they allow you to live in Lebanon, which is supposed to be apart of the land of Israel?

2. Why do you think the majority of blacks and Arabs chose to be evil? You mentioned before that every human being on earth has free will including the aforementioned group but most blacks and certainly almost all Arabs including the so-called "Christian" Arabs are not righteous at all. You mentioned there are exceptions for the rule, for example, Joseph Farah for the Arabs and Pastor Manning for the blacks. Can you think of any other examples for both groups?

3. What is your opinion on Natalie Portman?

« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 07:19:59 PM by Wandering Samurai »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2011, 09:13:17 PM »
shalom

how would a kahanist government respond to the itamar massacare?

when canceling the oslo accords, how would you go about in dismantling the PA?

what do you think of Dubai? where would it be without oil and infidels?

how long do you think untill kaddafi falls? (ysv)

if the arabs did a day of rage in e"y, how do you think the government will respond? how should it respond?
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 09:22:58 PM by KahanistLiberal »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2011, 10:08:01 PM »
shalom Chaim

3 years ago on purim I got just drunk enough to ask my current wife out on a date. Can you tell us a purim action story you have experienced?

Why do some jews or israelis who say they strongly support israel and judaism look at me funny when I reveal that I'm a kahanist and support the hilltop youth? they give me that look as if I'm someone who plans on using dangerous weapons, Gd forbid. Why do you think that
is?

In a kahanist knesset, will non leftist secular jews be allowed to be mk's?

Can you tell us an american purim story?  That is apply today's american society to purim?
who are today's vashti, esther, mordecai, haman (ysz), king akhshaverosh?

Can you tell us a story about the warsaw ghetto fighters?

And a dvar torah for this weeks parashah.

Toda

Dr. dan
« Last Edit: March 11, 2011, 08:36:58 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2011, 01:47:34 AM »
Greetings Chaim. Do you think there's any chance you could get on a tv interview? I think that would bring many more people to the forum than even the radio interviews you have done. Also do you think you could get on a radio show again soon? I think in order to grow JTF more quickly you need to be able to have access to the bigger media.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 08:21:46 AM by Rubystars »

Offline BritishSword

• Pro JTFer
    • Lawful Rebellion
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2011, 01:56:32 AM »
Greetings Chaim
  I start by thanking you for your acceptance of my apology and for your explanations. You are a gentleman and gracious to a fault. I re-iterate, I would cut my own wrist before doing something against the country of Israel. Just to clarify my background. I'm a russian orthodox christian, we hold that land holy as well, maybe for slightly different reasons. I was searching the internet a year ago and I was praying, please, let Jerusalem be controlled by jewish people and not the G-dless musselmans.
  Yes to my relief it is Jewish but for how long we don't know.

I'm just a little annoyed to find out that very often Jews are their own worst enemy. I mean since coming here and doing some research, I've found out about the Judenrat and there was some business in Hungary and someone called Rudolph.
 So much for standing shoulder to shoulder, I mean it seems that barmy as it sounds you can actually have a Jewish nazi!?
  What a mind twist.
Anyway could you quickly touch on what happened with Hungary and what was the betrayal there?

---------------------------

So there is this group I discovered called the true torah jews. At least I think they're jewish they wear those little hats and carry bibles and follow the ten commandments or even the 613 commandments.
  But they have actually said that Zionism and nazism are quite compatible and the nazis agreed with it because they wanted to ghetto ise the jews in one place and that was there final solution so these true torah jews are not zionists.

www.jewsagainstzionism.com/antisemitism/holocaust/gedalyaLiebermann.cfm

I completely disagree with them, I think if your a zionist its impossible to be nazi and vice versa.
  Will this group face punishment for promoting this view despite being jewish and observing all the other laws?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway never mind them for a moment, I just read that anonymous posting by that EDL person whoever it was. I am FURIOUS with them.
 A thousand damnations upon this person. He will jeapordize the future of this country. I want to distance myself from him and say  hes not english. An english gentleman does not behave in such a cowardly craven fashion and make posts without signing his name to it. I gave them a piece of my mind.
  Thats not all Im going to give them. A little sprinkling of industrial strength laxative in his beer should do the trick. He'll spend two weeks attached to the lavatory when I get hold of him. Its where he belongs, the scum.

On that note I'll sign off, I hope both our respective countries take a hint from the arabs and overthrow their corrupt governments.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 09:57:19 AM by BritishSword »
I'm British. I'm Sharp.  I'm Deadly.
I am BritishSword

6a55022f0e321cd66b22318630573230965751cf

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2011, 04:44:50 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

I want to ask your opinion about veganism and animal rights issues.

Kosher slaughter- I heard you say that kosher slaughter is quick and merciful to the animals and so there is no reason to amend it. The thing is, I think you basically refuse to even look into the subject objectively. It is possible that a more humane way of slaughter can be found, and it is also possible that if there was a revision of how the procedure of kosher slaughter is done, people would come with a better way. I think we owe it to the animals. I also think that if Judaism is really concerned about humane handling of animals, then it should pay close attention to the way the animal is treated while it is raised. Don't you think that Hechsher should be withheld  from a business that breeds livestock under atrocious conditions ?

Jew-haters have accused Jews of being cruel to animals. So it is important to show the hypocrisy of the 4 countries to date that have actually outlawed kosher slaughter- Norway, Iceland, Sweden, and New Zealand. Norway and Iceland (together with Japan) are the only nations that still practice whaling. New Zealand law permits bowhunting of deer (a male red stag can reach a weight of 240kg), and Swedish law permits shooting Moose with a shot gun from a distance of 100 meters (a male moose can reach 700kg).

However I don't care what the Jew haters say and don't  think they should dictate our way of doing things or thinking. I am vegan myself and my only concern is animal rights. I don't think I should force people to stop eating meat, but I do expect them to treat the creatures with proper humanity.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 05:22:37 AM by Zelhar »

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2011, 09:40:31 PM »
Thank you for your honesty in answering last week's ques. But I think I should have re-phrased the question. I wanted to know if a christian converted to judaism, wouldn't you defend him if his church said he deserved the "ultimate penalty." 

Can you see now, how a Christian would defend the reverse?

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 09:57:18 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Recently on Ask JTF you said that the rise of the blacks in the US has been a disaster for the Jews.  Can you give us some concrete examples of how this is so? 

Thanks,
Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2011, 12:55:11 AM »
Dear chaim

1.How do you respond to the self hating jews that say in there self hating voices" if the right wing takes over we will be sanctioned and starved in every aspect just like N.korea".

2. Would the israeli media ever dare to debate you? Would they be scared to debate you?

3. Can you please explain in your opinion on why moshe feiglins strategy to take over likud from within is not a good idea?

4. How were you able in prison to deal with the greif of hearing about rav kahane's death? Can you share a good memory you have of him?

5. What do you think of beitar yerushaliam? Does jtf have an alliance with them?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2011, 08:24:47 PM by The proud Jew »

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2011, 03:10:54 AM »
Shalom Mr. ben Pesach,

I've heard you speak on how Judaism does not give commandments that one cannot keep; how does this comport with the notion of original sin and perfection. I know Jews contend that Judaism’s view on the notion of original sin diverges from Christianity’s. I’ve argued before that it’s really about semantics because there’s not much difference between the two: both Christianity and Judaism acknowledge that human beings are not perfect and accordingly will break commandments at some time or another, thus making themselves sinners and permanently voiding any prospect of perfection. Given this (which I believe to be Judaism’s view, more or less), does the notion that Gd doesn’t give commandments one can’t keep deal more with the micro-level scenario, rather than the possibility that one can keep every commandment for his or her entire life?

Gd bless Chaim!

Apostolos
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Offline Eden Ben Yitzchak

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2011, 11:31:10 AM »
Shalom dear Chaim.
How are you? Here are my questions:
1. I noticed there are many Israeli men who are married to Filippino and Thai women.  During my military service time I met a Japanese girl whose parents worked in the embassy, and she served in the IDF. Although I'm a religious Jew and she was a Buddhist, I fell in love her and I even tried to influence her to convert to Judaism, but it didn't work, so we ended it. Why do you think so many Israelis are attracted to Asian women?
Is it their exotic beauty, or nice personality?
2. I read on Hebrew Wikipedia about Rabbi Kahane (may God avenge his blood.) and they say that he lived with a non-Jewish woman when he was younger. Isn't it a vicious lie?
3. What is your opinion of Canada?
4. Tell us a bissel about this week's Parasha.
Thank you very much, may you be successful and blessed.
Yours respectfully, Eden.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2011, 06:59:06 PM »
reserved

1.  To Zelhar's question above: what are the specific differences between the killing of animals for Kosher meat preparation vs. that of halal meat which I know I have heard you say is filthy.  I myself have seen Halal meat carts in NYC and it doesn't look to appetizing.  However I realize that this could be due to the dirty vendor and not necessarily the way the meat itself was slaughtered.  Also in those countries that Zelhar mentioned where Kosher Slaughter is banned is Halal slaughter banned as well?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2011, 09:59:39 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Thank you for your answer regarding tithing last week!

How did the ancient Jews observe the year of Jubilee?  There is commandment in the Torah about that but there is no examples of the Jews observing the Jubilee year in the rest of the Tanak.  It it is the fiftieth year, then it follows the 49th year which would have been a shmita year and did they not cultivate any agricultural products 2 years back to back?

Thanks!

CZ
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 07:13:57 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

1)   If Mike Huckabee gets elected as President of the United States,    do you believe that the entire ' Palestinian Authority'   will be deemed a terrorist entity by the U.S. State Department?         The murder of 5 Jewish settlers  ( including 3 children ),    by Fatah's al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade,  which is on the State Department's terrorist list,    is the latest example of terrorism coming from the " P.A. ".     In my opinion,   one of the key focal points for JTF should be to consistently hammer home that Fatah is as much of a terrorist entity as Hamas and Hezbollah.      Especially since there are newcomers to JTF regularly.  

2)   What is your take on  Dr. Zuhdi Jasser, president of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy and the comments he had at the Congressional Hearing that Rep. Peter King conducted this past Thursday?

http://www.christianpost.com/news/witnesses-praise-peter-kings-muslim-hearing-49365/

The following article mentions that Jasser:

lauded the hearing as the beginning of a conversation and called for the political will to confront radical Islam. Jasser, a self-described devout Muslim whose occupation is a medical doctor, said refusing to focus on radical Islam is “like trying to treat cancer without saying the name.”

Jasser urged future allocation of resources to counter malicious recruitment messages that claim America is at war with Islam. He said that “the whole concept” of such messages is “built on separation.”

Thanks as always,  eb22

« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 11:45:47 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2011, 01:19:22 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Should joshua rosenberg plan on packing winter clothes for the next world?

Which museum is more evil: the Brooklyn museum or the "Jewish" Museum?

Have you ever visited the "Jewish Holocaust Memorial in Battery Park?" I was an intern there many years ago, and I can tell you - what a shanda. Do you know they spend huge sums of money bussing in kids from "urban areas" all over the country? And then they "compare" the holocaust to the slave trade, so that these arabs and shvartza children will "identify" with us. And of course, the top floor is dedicated to pictures of MLK and "rabbi" joshua heschel.  מה דעתך?

Should we say "y'vz" about 4international?

toda Chaim,
אני קנאי נאמן שלך
Gimatria

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2011, 01:29:42 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

You have stated in the past that many events occurs in this world due to the intervention of Hashem, such as the uprisings in the Arab world. Do you believe that the earthquake, tsunami, nuclear meltdown, and volcano eruption in Japan are acts of intervention by Hashem? If, so then why? How are you able to tell when events in this world are caused by intervention by Hashem?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2011, 01:48:30 PM »
Shalom Chaim, what do you think is a proper response to the horrific massacre of the Fogel Family in Itamar.  While the approval of 500 homes in Judea and Samaria might be a start, it is confined to settlement blocs.  I would suggest the following

1) Imposition of the death penalty on the actual murderers and anyone who helped them.
2) Expulsion of any Arabs who knew that these slime were invoolved in planning terrorism even if not directly involved.
3) Arrest and imprisonment of anyone who has operational ties, or has intentionally looked the other way on terrorist activities,to Al Asqa Martyr Brigades, if that includes Abbas and the other supposedly respectable members of Fatah or the PA so be it.
4) Confiscation of 5 squrae miles of PA territory with the announcement that future terrorist acts will result in a continuous doubling of confiscation.  Next one 10 miles, next 20, 40 etc.
5) Immediate and permanent  lifting of any ban on building in area C territory.

I know these are very modest steps but a huge improvement over what has been done so far.

Finally just to make this awful situation worse these victims were Gush Katif expellees also.  What a cruel Government we have.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2011, 05:33:51 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Here are my zootube questions for the week

Question: 1
Just force your government to give arab lands back and break down the walls and stop the new settlements then you all live together in peace like good boys, if you treat Palestinians like Nazis sooner or later someone will treat you like nazis, that's just rule of nature.

Question: 2
Actually a jewish Palestine or Israel is more of a myth because the last time jews owned any major part of that land was over 1500 years ago which means NEVER as far as current, valid history. But a small number of Palestinian jews are local residents with continuous residency for 20 generations & they have every right to be there. Their number is about 400-500,000.

Imagine someone coming to your house, occupying 80% of it and refusing to leave. Then when you say, "get out of here you have no right"! They reply, "well the bible gives me the right"! You continue to protest, and the thief takes you to court, where the Judge (America,Britian,U.N.) says you can keep your 20% of the house but it matters not how the thief came by the other 80%, we wont force him to go. Then if you take the law into your own hands, you are instantly labeled a terrorist.

Israel doesn't treat it's non-Jewish immigrants equally. It removes them to "preserve Israel's Jewish character" Calls Arabs a "cancer" Gives them limited property rights and stinking neighbourhoods to live in. It forbids marriage between Jew and arab. Russia Today has a segment that shows if an Arab dates a Jew... they are intimadated. There is a problem with Israel.

My G-d Avenge the Blood of The Itamar victims.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline RightWingGentile

• Full JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 13, 2011, 05:39:35 PM »
Dear Chaim,

A few questions for this week:

1) I recently had to sit in silence as one of my white co-workers spoke glowingly of Maya Angelou, YSV, calling her a "brilliant poet". Would you agree or disagree with that assessment?

2) When JTF comes to power, what will its dealings with the British Royal Family be?

3) I think it's beyond a shadow of a doubt that Neil Cavuto of FOX News, YSV, is a filthy sodomite. Do you agree?

4) Please tell an African Action story regarding a customer service representative you had to deal with over the phone.

Have a great week,
RWG

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 13, 2011, 06:39:48 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well with you my friend.

(1) I am devastated by the killing of the Fogel family by the muslim nazi arabs.  These people were beautiful both within and without.  May Hashem take full Nekama on these beasts and their supporters of this horrific massacre.  I am tired of seeing Jewish blood spilled at this fake alter called the peace process.  I hope there are some hilltop youth who are ready to take a stand and show the Arabs that Jewish blood is not cheap.  I fantasize that a grenade or two are thrown into some Arab Shuck and tear 100 of these bastards apart so they will learn a lesson they will never forget -  H'Y'D!!!

(2) The time is long overdue to remove the Arab bowel movement from Israel.  To be blunt, Israel needs an enema to remove the Arab excrement from its kishkas.  Only the Kahanists are prepared to deliver the medicine that Israel needs. There are several uninhabited islands in the Pacific that would be perfect for the relocation of the Arabs to their new home called "Palestine."  I figure the island should be located somewhere in the pacific rim near an earthquake zone.  What do you think?

(3) As we approach Purim next week, let us never forget the brave jews who stood up.  Chaim, you in many ways are like Mordechai.  I hope Hashem relinquishes the shackles that hold you back from going to Eretz Yisrael to take care of business.   

(4) I cry for the Neshamot of the Fogels who made the ultimate sacrafice and died "Al Kiddush Hashem."  No doubt, the gates of Gan Eden were open wide upon the arrival of their Nehsamot.  In some ways I am jealous of these Kedoshim who where able to fulfill this most exhaulted Mitzvah and sanctify Hashem and all his glory.  Baruch Dayin Emes.

It is going to be a tough week.

Nekama

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2011, 06:54:48 PM »
Dear Chaim

Did you know that there are a lot of Black and Mexican racist supremacist groups that love and idolize Hitler? 

There are these Brown supremacists groups in California called the Mexica Movement and the Brown Beret who are extremely racist and antisemitic.  You never see Shelly Rubin and the supposed JDL protesting them.  Would it ever surprise you if Shelly Rubin tried to join forces with them to supposedly go against nazis and wn's?

Thanks

and

G-d bless you, Israel and the Jewish people.  
« Last Edit: March 13, 2011, 08:27:44 PM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 13, 2011, 06:57:38 PM »
Shalom Chaim!

Is Ehud Barak some kind of Arab loving nazi? Or is he just a very foolish man??  I personally hate his guts more then any single other Israeli politician! His face, his walk, his words, his actions, his inactions, everything about this little napolean complexed peice of garbage makes me sick!  A couple of days after a family gets brutally and savagely massacred in their sleep by so called palestinian arabs, he's going out of his way to talk about the peace process  >:(  
My question is, why doesnt the Israeli public just stand up already and demand that this government own up and force this little monster Barak to take a walk, or get the same fate as Mubarak!  

He deserves to rot and burn in hell for eternity for his sins against his own people!  Theres no doubt that the blood of innocent Jews including Jewish babies are smeared all over his filthy stubby little hands, that peice of dreck!  B"H!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 13, 2011, 07:34:56 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1.  Please comment on the attack in Itamar and the media's covering up of this crime in order to promote Obama foreign policy and pro-arab, anti-Israel bias?  Isn't this just one more example that shows the suicidal policies of the Israeli govt have convinced the nations and the media that we are criminals and deserve to be murdered by arabs for our "crimes" of occupation etc?

2.  Lately I've had an impulse to email Eli Yishai of the Shas party about his self-hating policies and his refusal to allow you into Israel.   Would you encourage doing this, or would it only hurt your chances more if people from JTF send emails lobbying on your behalf and trashing the Shas arab-loving policies?   I doubt the clown will read an English email, but perhaps I'll send a Hebrew and English version and try faxing it too.

3.  Please describe an encounter you had with a self-hating Jew.   Include voice impression if relevant.

Hazak U'Baruch Ahi.