Poll

These three are the most evil for the US, but if you encountered a choice of one of these three who would you choose?

Ron Paul
5 (38.5%)
Hillary Lesbian Clinton
5 (38.5%)
Osama bin Barak
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: if you were encountered with one of these choices, who would you vote for?  (Read 3655 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I don't know!!!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
I would deff go with clinton cause at least she is white and not a muslim. Electing a shvartza muslim would set a terrible precedent. She is just a whore but Barack Hussein is relgiously obligated to desroy us.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Bannedfan

I'd shoot myself before voting for ANY of that dreck.

But, that being said, I believe probably the most evil one of those three is Ron Paul, not that he has a chance.

--Hillary is simply a pure and utter lesbian whore.

--Obama may be a black Muslim Jew-hater, but as a black Muslim, he's a lot less intelligent than the other two.

--Ron Paul is a hardcore white supremacist Nazi/Odinist. He definitely hates Jews with the most passion of the three.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
I would leave for Israel, Which I am going to do anyway.

Allen-T

I would leave for Israel, Which I am going to do anyway.

I'd go back to Morava!!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I would'nt vote none appeal to me,I'm voting fot Duncan Hunter.They really don'nt give him equal time in the debates,so maybe i won'nt be ableto vote for him even in the primarys ???
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Although Ron Paul would be one of the most evil for the U.S., I don't think Hillary Sodomy or Barack Hussein Osama would be in the top three list for worst for the U.S.  Bill Richard-son of a wetback, and Dennis Kookinitch deserve their spots in that shameful list IMO.

In the list that you provided, Clinton is definitely the less of all evils.
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
I think Ron Paul, but I really don't know much about him... Is he as low as Hillary or just ugly ?
I hope those aren't the real choices come Nov '08

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
Ron Paul is an insane non-interventionist, isolationist "old school" conservative.  The kind of people who espoused isolationist views and sat by while Nazis were gaining power and conquering Europe.  He is the type of guy who would sit by and let Iran get nukes and destroy Israel G-d forbid.  I don't think his foreign policy beliefs are any different from the midget elf Dennis Kookinich, he basically doesn't have any foreign policy agenda whatsoever and would let extremist countries get nuclear weapons. 
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Bannedfan

Ron Paul is even worse than that--he's a cross between Pat Buchanan and David Duke.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Wow, he's really a piece of work this guy Paul!
On TV he looks like a schmuck, whose afraid of his own shadow.
So, I felt he would be the one whose least to worry about.

Bannedfan

Remember he said on national television that we deserved 9-11 because "we've been bombing Iraq for ten years"?

The filthy animal deserves to die of syphilis now. (But judging from his ideas, that is probably already in the process.)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
i thought about this and i chose Obama bin Barak bin Hussein bin Ladin

Why? Because after Dinkins messed up NY, Guiliani came and turned it around 180 degrees.

So I believe that Obama Hussein Barak bin ladin would mess up the US for just 4 years only to get a much much better guy in office to make it the best place that it has ever been.

I'm sorry, Hillary will pull of a Bill if not worse and morality will be at a new low if she wins...and there will be no reversal.

And Ron Paul is an idiot..If he won, he would be in impeached within a year.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
What would be the point of even voting. If any one of them animals got into office the damage they would do to this country in four years would be devastating. Added to that G-d  forbid that the congress were to become even more Liberal. The potential for total destruction of America as we know it is a very real possibility. Nightmare scenarios like this are really to much to think about almost 2 years out of and election. However as soon as one clear front runner emerges we need to do all we can to see that they are defeated.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Bannedfan

Yup. I can see him trying to get Nuremberg-type laws passed in this country if he wins.

(Whereas, Hitlery Sodom and Barcock Osama would merely allow Jew-bashing to go unprosecuted.)

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
I've never voted republican before. But in this scenario, I think I'd go with Ron Paul. If Ron Paul is so extremely non-isolationist, perhaps that would apply to Israel as well. What I would like most in my president is someone who will simply leave Israel the f*** alone!

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
i thought about this and i chose Obama bin Barak bin Hussein bin Ladin

Why? Because after Dinkins messed up NY, Guiliani came and turned it around 180 degrees.

So I believe that Obama Hussein Barak bin ladin would mess up the US for just 4 years only to get a much much better guy in office to make it the best place that it has ever been.

I'm sorry, Hillary will pull of a Bill if not worse and morality will be at a new low if she wins...and there will be no reversal.

4 years is a long time in which to do a lot of damage in today's world! 
They are all equally evil
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I've never voted republican before. But in this scenario, I think I'd go with Ron Paul. If Ron Paul is so extremely non-isolationist, perhaps that would apply to Israel as well. What I would like most in my president is someone who will simply leave Israel the f*** alone!

Daniel, you have a good point..However, Ron Paul not leave Israel the f---k alone because nobody leaves Israel alone.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
This is one of those "Is there a knife in the room?" situations.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member

Actually it's more like, "where would you rather be stabbed? In the heart, in the brain or in the intestines?"

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer

Actually it's more like, "where would you rather be stabbed? In the heart, in the brain or in the intestines?"
More likely all three.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
There was a question in the recent GOP debate about Iran.  Ron Paul said that Iran's nuclear program should be ignored because Iran has not attacked anyone. 

Ron Paul and Pat Buchanan agree with Nancy Pelosi that the US needs to be friends with the governments of Syria and Iran.  Buchanan said so on his site.  He stated that although he disagrees with Pelosi on just about every issue, he agrees with her on that issue. 

The Democrat's nominee will most likely be Hitlery or Osama.  But no, Paul will not be the GOP nominee.