Author Topic: ABC Hates Christians, Proves It With New Show  (Read 347 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
ABC Hates Christians, Proves It With New Show
« on: March 11, 2011, 07:45:56 AM »
http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/blog/?p=3079

Television network creates show openly mocking Christianity and the bible

The name of their new show is called “Good Christian [censored]”, and it’s intense hatred of biblical Christianity is more than a little disturbing. I wonder if they would be equally as brave to produce a show called “Good Muslim [censored]”. But a show like that would never get produced because there is too much respect for Islam in this country, and obviously, none for God and the bible.

undefined
A show from the pit of Hell

The dramedy project, from Sex and the City executive producer Darren Star, follows a woman (Leslie Bibb) who moves back to her Dallas neighborhood after a divorce only to become the center of salacious gossip from the community’s churchgoing wives. Nichols, whose previous TV credits include 24 and The Gates, will play the role of Heather in the ABC Studios project. She will be joined by previously cast Jennifer Aspen, Miriam Shor and Annie Potts. Christina Applegate, one of pilot season’s most in-demand actresses, passed on the lead role.

Robert Harling (The First Wives Club, Laws of Attraction) will serve as writer and executive producer, with Star and Aaron Kaplan (You, Me and Dupree, Knowing) on board to executive produce. Alan Poul (The Big C, Rome, Big Love) is locked to direct the pilot.

The Parents Television Council has already jumped on the ABC pilot, arguing the decision to pick it up is “not only an affront to women, it blatantly attacks the world’s largest faith.” The famously vocal group took issue with the title, which will undoubtedly change if the show does land on ABC’s fall schedule, as well: “The ‘b-word’ is toxic and is used to degrade, abuse, harass, bully and humiliate women. And the ‘Christian’ element only adds insult to injury.” source – Hollywood Reporter

An attack on my God will not stand

One reason I left Hollywood as an actor some years back was because time and time again, for every good movie it produces, it creates 10 others that show it has no soul of any kind that the Devil doesn’t own. There is no fear in the eyes of 99% of any Hollywood movie producer, director, stage hand or actor. As far as they are concerned, God is an impotent, meaningless concept that they in no way have to concern themselves with.

I don’t know about you, but as for me, if they produce this show, I will never again watch anything shown on any ABC channel or affiliate. The only god Hollywood has ever known is the god of money. So that’s exactly where we should hit them to show that America’s true Christians will not idly sit back and allow this type of mockery. If you love the God of the bible, don’t just sit there and wring your hands, fight back! Do something to show ABC that not only will Christians not sit idly by, they will oppose them in record numbers. Share this article with everyone you know, get the message out.

Hey ABC, here’s the script of your future – “The wicked shall be turned into hell, [and] all the nations that forget God.” Psalm 9:17

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: ABC Hates Christians, Proves It With New Show
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 07:49:51 AM »
ABC's parent company is Disney who is and always be known as a Christian hating, white hating and American hating company. If people plan trips to Florida or California don't give your dime to any Disney theme parks.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2011, 09:57:30 AM »
It's been that way since the new owners took over they even have a muslim day or something like that at Disney world F them.The leaders of this corp         http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Walt_Disney_Company
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2011, 09:13:20 AM »
I think we need to go after the advertisers of this show with complaints to their customer service hotlines. If it airs then we will know who the advertisers are. Without advertisements there is no money for the show.