Author Topic: tens of thousands attend the funeral for the martyred Vogel family  (Read 467 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142853

I don't like this article-  Rabbi Lau's statements just rub me the wrong way.

A survivor of the Holocaust, Rabbi Lau said that one would think the vicious circle of violence ended 66 years ago but “the river of blood continues to flow, and we stand here today helpless. 
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The truth is that the Jews are NOT HELPLESS in stopping this, like we were 66 years ago!    If the government of Israel would stop offering the Arabs a state, and  instead offer them a one-way compensation ticket out of Israel, this attack wouldn't have happened. 

This Holocaust victim mentality will contribute to the murders of many more Jews, and in it's own way, this holocaust victim mentality absolves the Israeli goverment of it's primary and most important responsibility- to PROTECT THE LIVES of her Jewish citizens.

Look at the anger in the faces of the Jews attending the funeral- the will does exist to remove the Arabs!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: tens of thousands attend the funeral for the martyred Vogel family
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2011, 11:16:59 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/142853

I don't like this article-  Rabbi Lau's statements just rub me the wrong way.

A survivor of the Holocaust, Rabbi Lau said that one would think the vicious circle of violence ended 66 years ago but “the river of blood continues to flow, and we stand here today helpless.  
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The truth is that the Jews are NOT HELPLESS in stopping this, like we were 66 years ago!    If the government of Israel would stop offering the Arabs a state, and  instead offer them a one-way compensation ticket out of Israel, this attack wouldn't have happened.  

This Holocaust victim mentality will contribute to the murders of many more Jews, and in it's own way, this holocaust victim mentality absolves the Israeli goverment of it's primary and most important responsibility- to PROTECT THE LIVES of her Jewish citizens.

Look at the anger in the faces of the Jews attending the funeral- the will does exist to remove the Arabs!
Unfortunately there's few Rabbis like Rav Kahane  Zichron levracha Hashem YeNakem damo
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
Re: tens of thousands attend the funeral for the martyred Vogel family
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2011, 08:17:05 PM »
This shows the people of iwsrae; are with judea and sameria