Author Topic: How can the heroic Jews of Judea and Samaria fight off these mounted nazis  (Read 944 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
These Nazi police officers ride 1000 pound riot control horses to trample people while they swing down with clubs.  How do the settlers effectively protect themselves without getting trampled to death, or a broken skull from a club?

It's not quite fair when these Nazis can use all the means sanctioned by the Jewish Kapo govenrment at their disposal.

If the settlers unleashed a few attack dogs per horse, I'm sure the Nazi Police would shoot the dogs dead instantly.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I honestly think they should begin to stock pile hard hats (like construction workers wear), helmets, all types of sports and other head gear that can be bought without suspicion.    And also clubs.

I have thought this already for a while in fact. 

What do you think about this idea?

• Gold Star JTF Member
I also like your attack dog idea.   Sure, they might shoot them, but it would cause a big chaos too.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
I kind of get it the anger you guys have with the IDF with throwing Jews out of their home and the talk on how to resist them.  It's hard for me to accept it even being in this organization since 2006...

I would personally rather see settler Jews getting revenge on Arabs and then getting thrown in jail for that instead of resisting against Israelis with dangerous weapons.  That's just my opinion...which may change in time.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I also like your attack dog idea.   Sure, they might shoot them, but it would cause a big chaos too.

I don't know man!  These kapo Govenment Jews would put away the guy who let lose the attack dogs, for life!  And they would find out who did it.  

• Gold Star JTF Member
I don't know man!  These kapo Govenment Jews would put away the guy who let lose the attack dogs, for life!  And they would find out who did it.  

Not if every Jewish family in Samaria gets and trains a family attack dog and they all set them lose at the same time.   Of course a dog is going to attack to defend his family, it's not even a direct act by the Jewish residents, they just trained the dogs to protect them from arabs.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Not if every Jewish family in Samaria gets and trains a family attack dog and they all set them lose at the same time.   Of course a dog is going to attack to defend his family, it's not even a direct act by the Jewish residents, they just trained the dogs to protect them from arabs.

All the dogs would be shot dead in under 5 minutes.  It would be a waste of a valuable dog.  You know I want it to work! I would love to see these nazi onwed horses get chewed up and chased away.    I think I'm just being realistic.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2011, 10:54:18 PM by Aces High »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
There must be ways to make the horses go wild and throw the stinking police people off. I think that a well-thought-out plan to disrupt the ability of these nazi-kapo forces just might work.

Maybe trip-wires, fishing line strung in the streets, beams which swing to dismount the stinking rider.

But I think future talk of these plans should not be in the open..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
Maybe dropping marbles or ball bearings on the ground to make the horses lose balance.  Maybe some chemical that makes the horses crazy.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.