Author Topic: Donald Trump Is Now A Birther  (Read 2066 times)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Donald Trump Is Now A Birther
« Reply #25 on: April 08, 2011, 11:14:35 AM »
Whatever happens, it is good to Expose the truth that Obama is a Muslim, and will not produce his birth certificate.  Trump is finding alot of things out in Hawaii and he has the kahonas to make it stick!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #26 on: April 08, 2011, 11:20:04 AM »
I don't want him to be president but I am glad he's finding things out

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #27 on: April 08, 2011, 12:31:07 PM »
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/cnn-anchor-grills-trump-on-birther-convictions/

CNN ANCHOR GRILLS TRUMP ON BIRTHER CONVICTIONS

As Allahpundit over at Hot Air points out, possible GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump has been on the television circuit articulating his birther position. He appeared on the Today Show this morning where he gave his line on having “doubts” about Obama’s birthplace. Then, later this afternoon, he was on CNN, where host Suzanne Malveaux was well-prepared to take him on. How does Trumps fare?

In their exchange, Trump observes, ”I hope he was born in the United States…because if he wasn’t, it’s the greatest scam in history.”

He also adds: “If I decide to run, I would like to really do it on a really straight up, head to head, Man to Man basis.”

“Why can’t he produce a birth certificate? I hope he can.”

Video in link.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: April 08, 2011, 12:36:49 PM »
He probably was born in the U.S. but Trump said that he might be hiding his Birth Certificate because it says muslim
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: April 08, 2011, 06:31:23 PM »
One thing I can admire about Trump is that he doesn't let interviewers step all over him...unlike Glenn Beck, O'Reilly, and Sean Hannity who turn into puppy dogs around leftist news interviewers.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/cnn-anchor-grills-trump-on-birther-convictions/

CNN ANCHOR GRILLS TRUMP ON BIRTHER CONVICTIONS

As Allahpundit over at Hot Air points out, possible GOP presidential candidate Donald Trump has been on the television circuit articulating his birther position. He appeared on the Today Show this morning where he gave his line on having “doubts” about Obama’s birthplace. Then, later this afternoon, he was on CNN, where host Suzanne Malveaux was well-prepared to take him on. How does Trumps fare?

In their exchange, Trump observes, ”I hope he was born in the United States…because if he wasn’t, it’s the greatest scam in history.”

He also adds: “If I decide to run, I would like to really do it on a really straight up, head to head, Man to Man basis.”

“Why can’t he produce a birth certificate? I hope he can.”

Video in link.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein