Author Topic: Johnny Cash-Ring of Fire 1963  (Read 697 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Johnny Cash-Ring of Fire 1963
« on: March 19, 2011, 03:51:03 PM »
They sure don't make country music like they used to:

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Johnny Cash-Ring of Fire 1963
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2011, 07:33:38 PM »
Johnny Cash had many hits during the 60's... His music was on most of the popular radio stations back then not only the country stations... I have quite a few of his old LP's.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2011, 08:08:16 PM »
Although he may have been a drugged-up Country singer of some talent, Cash was an uncircumcised gentile with no connection to Israel, Judaism or Jews.

So why is he being posted gobbling up precious physical & spiritual bandwidth in this important section?!

There should be a section devoted to this kind of gentilised stuff entitled "Singers, Movie Stars and other Assorted Trivia & Irreleventia", Cash's last songs being replete with Xtological symbolisms i.e. Jews accept Yoshki - or else!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2011, 08:33:29 PM »
Although he may have been a drugged-up Country singer of some talent, Cash was an uncircumcised gentile with no connection to Israel, Judaism or Jews.

So why is he being posted gobbling up precious physical & spiritual bandwidth in this important section?!

There should be a section devoted to this kind of gentilised stuff entitled "Singers, Movie Stars and other Assorted Trivia & Irreleventia", Cash's last songs being replete with Xtological symbolisms i.e. Jews accept Yoshki - or else!

Thanks for posting that second video wonga66 I have not heard that song in years.. The first video does not work... Cash is not the worst person we discussed here on the forum.... Sounds like your a bit grouchy today... Here I thought you were a reasonable guy... Anyway thanks for finding that second video I think I am going to listen to it again.  :P

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2011, 08:39:40 PM »
At 2.10 he sings "'til Armageddon, no Shalom, no Shalom!" ie no peace for the Jew or Israel until Yoshki (="The Man") comes around a Second Time!

Really Cash's song begs to be Judaized by "Schlock Rock" to transform it in to a song about Moshiach Tzidkeinu!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2011, 08:47:56 PM »
At 2.15 he sings "'til Armageddon, no Shalom, no Shalom!" ie no peace for the Jew or Israel until Yoshki (="The Man") comes a Second Time!

Really Cash's song begs to be Judaized by "Schlock Rock" to transform it in to a song about Moshiach Tzidkeinu!
Wonga the song is almost 50 years old it was most likely written for a religious collection of songs... It's kind of an obscure song... Cash sung about a great many things...  I am not a big fan of Cash but I don't actually think he was out to offend Jewish people with his music.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 11:18:36 PM »
He was a bible believing Evangelical for petes sake!!

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2011, 11:19:30 PM »
Thanks for posting that second video wonga66 I have not heard that song in years.. The first video does not work... Cash is not the worst person we discussed here on the forum.... Sounds like your a bit grouchy today... Here I thought you were a reasonable guy... Anyway thanks for finding that second video I think I am going to listen to it again.  :P

CJD

I guess his woman left him tonight or something.