Author Topic: "Israel is not apartheid": good or bad?  (Read 3315 times)

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
"Israel is not apartheid": good or bad?
« on: March 21, 2011, 08:36:33 PM »
AIPAC & the Israeli Foreign Ministry are sending out these photos worldwide to show that Israeli is not a racist, apartheid state. But that Arabs not only have equal rights to Jews, they have better lives in Israel than in any Arab country!

Is Israel's non-apartheid nature something Kahanists should be proud of?

Or just the opposite; something to be scandalised by?!

« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 08:42:59 PM by wonga66 »

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
Re: "Israel is not apartheid": good or bad?
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 08:45:03 PM »
Israel should be an Apartheid State. Kick every filthy sand monkey out and make Israel a true Jewish State, the way it should be!!!!!

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 08:45:42 PM »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2011, 08:48:46 PM »
Ew, get that arab beast and her cleavage off the screen.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 21, 2011, 09:01:01 PM »
Shame to tell, but I use an Arab dentist, an Arab doctor, an Arab pharmacist, an Arab optician, an Arab lawyer, an Arab building contractor, Arab bank staff, Arab gas station attendant, an (Xtian) Arab bus driver and an Arab taxi driver: they are generally better than their (Israeli) Jewish equivalent, because they have a chip on their shoulder, and try to serve the customer better.

And they are half the price of their Jewish equivalent!
My experience with Israeli Arab and Israeli Druze policemen and judges impressed me more than their Jewish counterparts! (and an Arab cleaner cleans my street!)

As R.Kahane said: "Some hate us more - some hate us less - but they all hate!".

But with the loss of the Jewish Work Ethic in the State of Israel, I suspect that the country would fall apart if you expelled all the working Arabs!

« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 09:40:25 PM by wonga66 »

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: March 21, 2011, 09:05:19 PM »
Shame to tell, but I use an Arab dentist, an Arab doctor, an Arab pharmacist, an Arab optician, an Arab lawyer, an Arab building contractor, an (Xtian) Arab bus driver and an Arab taxi driver: they are considerably better than any (Israeli) Jewish equivalent.

My experience with Israeli Arab and Israeli Druze policemen and judges impressed me more than their Jewish counterparts! (and an Arab cleaner cleans my street!)

But with the loss of the Jewish Work Ethic in the State of Israel, I suspect that the country would fall apart if you expelled all the working Arabs!

In other words you are saying you're a self-hating traitor that thinks Jews are incapable of doing anything?

We've heard this lame argument from you before.   Stop spamming the board with pictures of arab beast-women.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2011, 09:11:29 PM »
Believe me, if you were in Israel, and a good Arab dentist charged you only 2000 shekels for a dental implant, whilst a Jewish one wanted 7000 shekels, you'd also become "a self-hating traitor" and give your custom to the Arab!

I've seen many a Kachnik use an Arab lawyer (for money cases) without qualm, because they charge half the price of a Jewish lawyer, and are just as good: "Money talks, BS walks!"

Of course, Arabs should not have the right to vote. And immediate expulsion for all Arab troublemakers.

But I suspect that even R.Kahane today would reduce his 1980s demand for a 100% Arab population expulsion, down to 15-50%, given the exigencies of the Israeli economy.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 09:41:10 PM by wonga66 »

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2011, 01:25:39 AM »
Shame to tell, but I use an Arab dentist, an Arab doctor, an Arab pharmacist, an Arab optician, an Arab lawyer, an Arab building contractor, Arab bank staff, Arab gas station attendant, an (Xtian) Arab bus driver and an Arab taxi driver: they are generally better than their (Israeli) Jewish equivalent, because they have a chip on their shoulder, and try to serve the customer better.

בס''ד

Arab Nazis charge less because they are "affirmative action" incompetent morons.

You can save much more money by moving to Egypt and Morocco where my family was forced to live for hundreds of years. There the Arab "doctors" and "dentists" are even cheaper.

By giving money to Arab Nazis and making them more comfortable and economically stronger, you are assisting in the mass murder of Jews.

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2011, 01:32:43 AM »
Believe me, if you were in Israel, and a good Arab dentist charged you only 2000 shekels for a dental implant, whilst a Jewish one wanted 7000 shekels, you'd also become "a self-hating traitor" and give your custom to the Arab!

I've seen many a Kachnik use an Arab lawyer (for money cases) without qualm, because they charge half the price of a Jewish lawyer, and are just as good: "Money talks, BS walks!"

Of course, Arabs should not have the right to vote. And immediate expulsion for all Arab troublemakers.

But I suspect that even R.Kahane today would reduce his 1980s demand for a 100% Arab population expulsion, down to 15-50%, given the exigencies of the Israeli economy.

בס''ד

Speak for yourself. I know Jews in Judea and Samaria who would never give their money to Arab Nazis. I know Jews who made huge financial sacrifices to move to Israel, and then to Judea and Samaria. I know Jews who lived without electricity or running water for a long time because of their devotion to the Land of Israel.

As for Rabbi Kahane, he was a real Torah Jew and Torah rabbi who knew that allowing 15-50% of Amalek to stay in Israel as you suggest is suicidal, immoral and evil.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2011, 06:48:32 AM »
I would rather pay a good jew more money for better service than cheap arab or arse labor. You think you get your money's worth, but the work you are getting is a piece of crap. You should support jews.

:dance:

If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2011, 06:53:08 AM »
Israel's P.R. are too stupid to make those posters it was made by elder of ziyon blog.I don't agree with the posters but he made them up,not the lazy Israeli Foreign ministry                           http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2011/03/new-poster-series-idea-real-liberals.html
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2011, 06:54:33 AM »

You are disgusting. You live in Israel ? I don't think you can even speak Hebrew.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2011, 07:01:16 AM »

Do you use her as well                                      http://img221.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=753703461_ap4_122_655lo.jpg   

:::D :::D :::D :::D :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 22, 2011, 08:00:25 AM »
I live in Dearborn, Michigan.

You live in Israel ?  

Without the Arab workers, the 1 million Haredim will simply have to be involuntarily impressed in to the work force to make up the shortfall. Whilst a Haredi isn't exactly lazy, and they make excellent Zaka and Hatzolo paramedics, they are workshy and will require training: no more cushy Kollel for you chevreh!

« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 08:18:22 AM by wonga66 »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2011, 08:01:26 AM »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2011, 08:08:13 AM »
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D
  A little construction work will do them good.I see many big Burly chassidim

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2011, 08:20:22 AM »
Most medical technicians, male nurses & orderlies in Israeli hospitals are Arabs. If trained in Israel, they seem to be pretty competent (an Israeli-trained Arab technician has several IQ points more than a American Black). The Haredim would be good working in hospitals.

Beards & peyos will have to be trimmed though.

Though not many will get to be gas station attendants, as the Israeli police would be very wary letting Haredi men have access to large supplies of gasoline.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 08:25:33 AM by wonga66 »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2011, 08:27:52 AM »
Most medical technicians, male nurses & orderlies in Israeli hospitals are Arabs. If trained in Israel, they seem to be pretty competent (an Israeli-trained Arab technician has several IQ points more than a American Black). The Haredim would be good working in hospitals.

Beards & peyos will have to be trimmed though.

Though not many will get to be gas station attendants, as the Israeli police would be very wary letting Haredi men have access to large supplies of gasoline.
this is true it may be used against the police

Shot at 2010-01-03

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2011, 08:28:15 AM »
I live in Dearborn, Michigan.

Without the Arab workers, the 1 million Haredim will simply have to be involuntarily impressed in to the work force to make up the shortfall. Whilst a Haredi isn't exactly lazy, and they make excellent Zaka and Hatzolo paramedics, they are workshy and will require training: no more cushy Kollel for you chevreh!

Where do you get your knowledge then about Arab vs. Jewish professionals in Israel ? You speak allot of rubbish I must say. Allot of the Charedim do work BTW, not enough, but I believe most of them do work especially those who are in their late 20s or older then most of them leave kollel  and go to work.

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: March 22, 2011, 08:33:24 AM »
And also I don't know much about dentists, but I am know enough about Arab taxi drivers- they charge the same but many of them are animals that should be banned from driving. I have quite a number of Arab taxi action stories, unfortunately. As for Arab construction workers- they are the lowest least skilled and most likely to cheat you workforce. There aren't many Jewish in the fields but there are plenty of foreign workers from China and elsewhere that are far superior. 

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2011, 09:14:42 AM »
If these Jews spent as much time focusing on their own security as they did trying to get anti-Semites to like them, every Jew until the end of time would be safe from harm.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2011, 11:06:12 AM »

Wonga, I didn't know you were writing from Israel.

I think it is wonderful that you live in Israel. And I generally like your postings and often agree with you. However, I disagree with what you have written here. Maybe I am writing from the position of ignorance, not knowing your economic and social realities, but I would like to prevail on you to reconsider.

When I lived in the U.S., I never ever ever used illegal Mexican labor, no matter how cheap. I walked out of restaurants when it looked like they were employing illegals. This is something that has long term consequences. I am sure that you chose good workers, but ultimately, arabs have no place in Israel (with small exceptions). You don't feed the animals if you want them to remove to another part of the forest. If there are no jobs and no welfare, they will move. What else can they do? They are not capable of organizing their own functioning economy if there is no oil to sell. I enjoin you to reconsider and pay more money to an inferior Israeli worker, if that's what it takes. Please don't take it wrong. I say it with all respect for you.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2011, 11:11:17 AM »
Oops, sorry, I didn't read the thread carefully. You don't live in Israel. Then avoiding hiring arabs is not as crucial. However, I would still desist from doing so. We are all helpless puppets of our globalist puppet masters. The one little act of resistance we are capable of is voting with our wallet. I would not give my money to muslims, no matter the advantages.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2011, 11:38:39 AM »
So what is the current official (as well as theoretical & realistic) JTF position about current teudat zehut-holding Arab citizens of the State of Israel (ie excluding those in Yesha)?

1. All Arabs to be expelled forthwith (with or without compensation)?

or

2. Only Arab troublemakers to be expelled?

and/or

3. Arabs (both Christian & Muslim) to have no political rights, made to take an oath of loyalty to the Jewish State, and to become compulsorily Judaized/Bnei Noach/Gerei Toshav (ie to be gradually weaned off Christianity and Islam) in accordance with the strict Halacha as laid out in Or Hara'ayon?

Or some variation of the above? Or something else, either more/less extreme/status quo?

Indeed, what is JTF's view about the >500,000 other non-Arab Israeli gentile citizens and legal workers eg Circassians, Druze, Armenians, Russians, Bosnians, Vietnamese, Negroidals (eg the infamous "Black Hebrews" of Dimona!), Romanians, Chinese, Thais, Philipinos etc etc, bearing in mind that all their jobs could be done by Haredi 'forced-labor'?

Does Chaim's opinion differ in any way from R.Kahane's, given the changed world since 1990?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 12:16:39 PM by wonga66 »

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 22, 2011, 12:45:05 PM »
Wonga  I don't understand who are all these Arab lawyers and dentists and taxi drivers you are so keen to employ- are you talking about Michigan or Israel ?

Regarding your questions I think Chaim has stated his opinion about this on many past ask JTF shows and youtube videos and I am pretty sure on his forum posts as well.

We want the Arabs to emigrate out of Israel and we make no distinction for that matter between Arab Israeli citizens or "Palestinian" citizens. To achieve this goal they will be offered financial incentives to agree to leave. All the help and the freebies the state currently give to Arabs like free water, free electricity, affirmative action etc. must be ceased.

I don't think the state should intervene by laws if self hating Jews like you insist on employing Arabs, but tat least the incentive that are currently given to businesses to employ them over Jews will end.