Author Topic: Gates: No state would tolerate this. Video . Bunch of B.S.  (Read 394 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Gates: No state would tolerate this. Video . Bunch of B.S.
« on: March 26, 2011, 09:26:03 AM »

What a whitewash!  He never made mention of the Fogel family massacre.

But what do you expect, when  Neyenyahu and Ehud Barak, want to push it under the rug, also.  Because not sweeping it under the rug would get in the way of creating a Palestinian State.  These kapo Kikes have no shame, and would put their own parents in Gas chambers to keep their high salaried government position.

Look at the ugly weasel Ehud, as Gates compliments him.   Ehud has got to be a cross between a weasel and an aardvark.  What an ugly, shameless, kike.  He nauseates me. 

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/143121

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: Gates: No state would tolerate this. Video . Bunch of B.S.
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 11:28:36 AM »
The attacks are only happening to settlers and people who live near the territories occupied by the muslim nazis. If attacks were happening against Tel Aviv the judenrat leaders would act.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!