Author Topic: Anti-Iraq War Bush-haters squirm to justify Libya  (Read 584 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Anti-Iraq War Bush-haters squirm to justify Libya
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2011, 04:38:19 PM »
When Bush attacked Iraq (At least with the justification that they were dangerous), the streets were crawling with protesters calling Bush a Nazi and burning effigies of him.  They blocked freeways, intersections, etc.

Now, we attack Libya with NO JUSTIFICATION at all, other than we are trying to support the nazi rebels who are ideologically far more dangerous than Quadaffi and the left hardly wimpers.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2011, 05:05:28 PM »
When Bush attacked Iraq (At least with the justification that they were dangerous), the streets were crawling with protesters calling Bush a Nazi and burning effigies of him.  They blocked freeways, intersections, etc.

Now, we attack Libya with NO JUSTIFICATION at all, other than we are trying to support the nazi rebels who are ideologically far more dangerous than Quadaffi and the left hardly wimpers.

In short the liberal animals are confused... They voted for the shvartza President because he sold them one bill of goods and oddly they are getting another.... The [censored] are not getting their reparations, wars are not ending so on and so on....Now the crazy [censored] starts an additional war...  :::D... Some years back a friend of the family who use to import Mercedes Benz cars directly from Europe for personal use stopped doing so... He would bring the car in and use it for a while and then sell it... He had a deal that allowed him to ship the car for almost nothing... Anyway I asked him why he went back to driving a Buick... Keep in mind this was some years ago and the cars Mercedes produced were not as plush as the offerings of today... He said people buy cars like that and pay big bucks for them but they are not all they are cracked up to be... When people ask them how they like the car they rave about it because after spending all that money they are embarrassed to say the car is a piece of cr=p...He said that they will even go as far as buying another to keep up pretenses... This is the way it is for liberals and the shvartza President... It's closeted  buyers remorse... I have noticed however when I bait liberals today about the old P.M.P I don't get the same level of objection I use to get when I trashed Bill Clinton in the past... It's almost no fun to start anything... Take comfort in knowing Liberals for the most part are suffering in silence  ;D Libya is just icing on the cake :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2011, 05:08:20 PM »
the iraq war was retarded but at least it was legal (according to US constitutional law, not UN so-called "Law")
attacking libya is illegal because the action has not received the congressional OK.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2011, 05:23:14 PM »
the iraq war was retarded but at least it was legal (according to US constitutional law, not UN so-called "Law")
attacking libya is illegal because the action has not received the congressional OK.
In my opinion it is civilian unrest we have no business there... If Libya was exporting terrorism then the shvartza President would have been in his rights under the war powers act... He feels tossing the thing into NATO's lap is going to make everything right however at the end of the day when all the other players get tired and go home America will be stuck with the shvartza Presidents "Tar Baby".
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 06:18:56 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years