Author Topic: What is wrong with Latinos? Overwhelmingly Anti-Israel  (Read 5502 times)

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: What is wrong with Latinos? Overwhelmingly Anti-Israel
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2011, 07:28:55 PM »
I do whatever I can to get rid of the illegal mexicans in my state. I'm pretty sick from living like im in little Tijuana...

What exactly do you do?
Spray them with RAID.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2011, 07:31:15 PM »
You just want the United States and Israel to look like Little Lagos.
Little Lagos actually looks good from a distance  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2011, 07:36:46 PM »
nah, I hate Puerto Ricans more (except for the ones in the MLB). They are too loud and always playing Puerto Rican (c)rap. Mexicans, at least, have contributed tacos, those large, funny hats, and a lot drugs :laugh:.  But seriously, if not for Hispanics, who would mop the U.S. floors, clean the toilets, and work in kitchens? At least they aren't like the Arabs in Israel who do all that work for Jews AND kill them.
The crime statistics on Mexicans here in America for the most part prove they are more trouble then they are worth... Besides soon a lot of American people will be more then happy to get one of them toilet or kitchen jobs... How long can the government keep giving out endless unemployment benefits.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2011, 07:56:06 PM »
What exactly do you do?
Spray them with RAID.

No, I hope it doesnt come to that. I try to support anti-Illegal immigrant politicians {though there are not many in CA}... I am hoping that the initiatives of AZ come to CA in order to get rid of the illegal labor markets.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2011, 08:01:07 PM »
What exactly do you do?
Spray them with RAID.
No we need to be politically correct here there is a better way to restore the neighborhood... Someone told me about a grandfather who got sick and tired of the illegals taking over the school yard soccer field each weekend and messing up the place that belonged to school kids...  He had an ICE (immigration and Customs Enforcement) shirt made up and would go up and stand by the school yard fence with a camera... This worked so well at getting rid of the illegals that the guy was tempted to visit some of the other schools in the neighborhood to clear them out also.  :::D

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2011, 09:46:22 PM »
I know Latinos that are pro Israel. One of my best friends is of Mexican descent and he loves Israel, his family does too. I also know people from Colombia who are pro Israel and Colombia gets a lot of weapons from Israel. Panama still refuses to recognize Palestine but yet recognizes Israel. I know many people here in my area who are military who are hispanic from Cuba, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Central America who support Israel.

I went to Mexico a month ago and didn't have any problems, I still think illegal immigration is an issue though.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2011, 09:50:15 PM »
I know Latinos that are pro Israel. One of my best friends is of Mexican descent and he loves Israel, his family does too. I also know people from Colombia who are pro Israel and Colombia gets a lot of weapons from Israel. Panama still refuses to recognize Palestine but yet recognizes Israel. I know many people here in my area who are military who are hispanic from Cuba, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Central America who support Israel.

I went to Mexico a month ago and didn't have any problems, I still think illegal immigration is an issue though.

So you are saying that the poll which I posted is wrong? I don't know...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2011, 10:16:00 PM »
Most hispanics i met are also are very pro israel. But the drug cartels have a partnership with hizbullah so those hispanics are vile criminal thugs.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3910808,00.html

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2011, 10:41:03 PM »
So you are saying that the poll which I posted is wrong? I don't know...
Show me where in the world he said that. But any "poll" done by your hero Ibrahim Foxman is a lie.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2011, 11:44:27 PM »
No we need to be politically correct here there is a better way to restore the neighborhood... Someone told me about a grandfather who got sick and tired of the illegals taking over the school yard soccer field each weekend and messing up the place that belonged to school kids...  He had an ICE (immigration and Customs Enforcement) shirt made up and would go up and stand by the school yard fence with a camera... This worked so well at getting rid of the illegals that the guy was tempted to visit some of the other schools in the neighborhood to clear them out also.  :::D

:::D

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #35 on: April 01, 2011, 01:36:18 AM »
Show me where in the world he said that. But any "poll" done by your hero Ibrahim Foxman is a lie.

This poll was not done by Abe Foxman... Sometimes it helps if you spend the time and read the original posting. It was done by the Foundation for Ethnic Understanding. Here is a link to their webpage and you can see who is behind the poll... https://www.ffeu.org/about_us.htm . This group appears to be progressive in pushing inter-faith programs {which I don't agree with}... But that would mean that they would want to make the relations better between groups.

A new poll by the Foundation for Ethnic Understanding (FFEU) finds that nearly half of U.S. Latinos feel that their country is too supportive of Israel. The findings also suggest high levels of anti-Semitism exist in the U.S. Latino community.

I came across this story via google news and it seems that it has been published in several papers and on several websites.

I really don't know why you bring up Abe Foxman regarding this story.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #36 on: April 01, 2011, 02:52:53 AM »
I'll bet plenty of anti-Semites, when answering a poll, don't give away their true negative feelings about Jews. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #37 on: April 01, 2011, 07:12:46 AM »
I do whatever I can to get rid of the illegal mexicans in my state. I'm pretty sick from living like im in little Tijuana...

That won't end just by getting rid of 'illegal' ones. It only takes two illegals to have a giant family there all speaking Spanish and identifying with Mexican, not American culture. And you know what? All those little kids are "American citizens" with voting rights and the ability to advocate for their real home country.

The solution the politicians offer is to make all the illegals legal. The problem there is of course, that they still all stay here! Without massive streamlined deportations, the situation will not change for the better no matter what at this point. Also there needs to be a way to stop those anchor babies from gaining citizenship.

I think at least one parent should have to be an American citizen for a child to have citizenship here.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: April 01, 2011, 08:16:48 AM »
This poll was not done by Abe Foxman... Sometimes it helps if you spend the time and read the original posting. It was done by the Foundation for Ethnic Understanding. Here is a link to their webpage and you can see who is behind the poll... https://www.ffeu.org/about_us.htm . This group appears to be progressive in pushing inter-faith programs {which I don't agree with}... But that would mean that they would want to make the relations better between groups.

I came across this story via google news and it seems that it has been published in several papers and on several websites.

I really don't know why you bring up Abe Foxman regarding this story.

O.K. the foundation's head is  Marc Schneier i don't want to say Lashon hara here but look the fraud up in wikipedia
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: April 01, 2011, 08:53:00 AM »

We need more people like him out there. I just hope he doesn't get shot.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #40 on: April 01, 2011, 08:57:04 AM »
You know what's really screwed up about this? The politicians see an "American citizen" anchor baby as having exactly the same worth as an actual American. To them, you're both constituents of equal value that they have to please and answer to, even if one is completely loyal to a foreign power.

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #41 on: April 01, 2011, 01:50:28 PM »
What exactly do you do?
Spray them with RAID.

:::D

La cucaracha, la cucaracha, ya no puede caminar...

Online Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #42 on: April 01, 2011, 02:16:52 PM »
But seriously, if not for Hispanics, who would mop the U.S. floors, clean the toilets, and work in kitchens? At least they aren't like the Arabs in Israel who do all that work for Jews AND kill them.

Poverty stricken whites and poverty stricken U.S. citizens in general who are willing to work. It would relieve the burden of paying for a large number of social programs. Also, young teenagers who are legal citizens and who can secure a work permit. Let them do those jobs. I don't want to provide an economic cushion for people who are here illegally.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2011, 03:29:32 PM »
Poverty stricken whites and poverty stricken U.S. citizens in general who are willing to work. It would relieve the burden of paying for a large number of social programs. Also, young teenagers who are legal citizens and who can secure a work permit. Let them do those jobs. I don't want to provide an economic cushion for people who are here illegally.

A men to that!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #44 on: April 03, 2011, 06:18:42 PM »
Here's one Latino who certainly is an outright Anti-Semite.    He doesn't even attempt to separate Jews from Zionists:

http://www.youtube.com/user/thegreatfearblog#p/f
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/