Author Topic: Is John McCain Senile? Or just pea-brained Dumb?  (Read 632 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Is John McCain Senile? Or just pea-brained Dumb?
« on: March 31, 2011, 01:17:25 AM »
I am so glad that John McCain did not become president. Considering what I just read he said concerning the operation in Libya I think McCains brain has gone down the drain, in Spain... Seriously... Consider this amazing quotation:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011/03/30/flickers-al-qaeda-libya-wouldnt-new-development/

Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., also shrugged off suggestions that al Qaeda may have a role to play in the rebellion.

"I am a little bit aggravated by this hype that somehow Al Qaeda is going to take over this organization. There is no evidence. I just spoke to admiral on the phone, our NATO commander, and he says he has seen some efforts and indications, but there is no evidence that they are going to take over and hijack," McCain said on PBS Tuesday night.

"And in addition to that, you know, you have got to go a long way to be worse than Qaddafi," McCain added.

Do you believe that he discounts the fact that Al Queda forces are fighting alongside the rebels?

Listen to these facts which Fox presents in this article:

Despite the forward march, however, historically al Qaeda has long maintained a strong underground presence in predominately Sunni Muslim Libya. According to the CIA World Factbook, 47 percent of the Sunni population is made up of people age 25, nearly half of whom are unemployed.

In 2007, The West Point Terrorism Report concluded that the second largest number of foreign fighters in Iraq, traveling through Syria, came from Libya, second only to Saudi Arabia. Of those, the report concluded that the majority came from the Northeast, particularly the coastal towns of Darna and Benghazi where the rebel groups have been strongest in the current fight.

During the 1970s and 1980s, the Libyan Islamic Brotherhood, which later became known as the Libyan Muslim Brotherhood, moved underground to avoid Qaddafi's harsh tactics of oppression.

Established in 1979, the Libyan Islamic Brotherhood adopted the shared purpose and principles of the Muslim Brotherhood -- establishment of "the Islamic religion and state."

In February 2011, jihadists formed a new group, calling upon Libyan citizens to take part. The movement, deemed the "Libyan Islamic Movement for Change," claimed it would bring down the Libyan government unarmed and called on the Libyan people to join it.

But both paths to legitimacy demonstrate extremists' simultaneous approach, said Middle East and terrorism expert, Walid Phares, a Fox News contributor.

"The Libyan Muslim Brotherhood seems to be the most organized bloc inside the rebels' political structures," said Phares, adding that it is quietly piggy-backing on advances across the coast by allied-backed rebels.

On the one hand, the Muslim Brotherhood network in Libya, operating under different names, is spreading to form a vast basis for the "rebellion" by forming local communities, adhering to the defense and security committees and putting significant pressure on the former bureaucrats of the Interim National Council to abide by their arguments and policy guidance.

On the other hand, al Qaeda-linked groups are attempting to claim credibility by deploying on the front lines against Qaddafi's forces and more importantly, appearing on Arab TV as if they were the bulk of Libya's mujahideen.

It sounds to me like our intelligence agencies are very much aware of who these rebels are, and it appears that every one of them is involved in terrorism to one degree or another. 'Libyan Muslim Brotherhood' or 'Libyan Islamic Movement for Change', 'Al Queda in North Africa' they all seem pretty awful to me.

McCain is a dinosaur who is being led to blunder by the Obama/Clinton slick willies. Since this whole can of worms blew open the Obama administration has been making things up as they go along. I have never seen the American Constitution tramped so flagrantly in my entire 40+ years.

Our country is being judged by how we act... And today it seems like we are heading toward dark days...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Is John McCain Senile? Or just pea-brained Dumb?
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2011, 01:36:47 AM »
I think he is in denial.  Just like Bush...  he doesnt understand the dynamics of Islam.... and is convinced that the problem with the middle east is the dictators... and once they are gone, all will be fine.  But with every passing day.. theyll be more and more terrorists fighting among the 'rebels'... eventually, all the major leaders will be members of Al queda and the other Islamic terrorist groups.

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2011, 08:16:46 AM »
"he doesnt understand the dynamics of Islam.... and is convinced that the problem with the middle east is the dictators... and once they are gone, all will be fine."

AMEN.  Every time I watch a maintstream news network recently, I hear the phrase 'Arab Spring'.  It's the liberal dreamers attempting to recall the heady days of 1950s Hungary and 1960s Czechoslovakia, when those nations attempted to throw out the Soviets.  In reality, whenever the Arabs are offered a chance at a free election, they choose violent muslim fanatics for their leaders.  Like a friend of mine once said:  "You can bring 3000 years of Judeo-Christian morality and 1000 years of tradition in western self-government to a part of the world where people shoot their own mothers to see how a gun works."

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2011, 08:23:55 AM »
UGH .... Obviously, I mean that you CANNOT bring 3000 years of Judeo-Christian morality and 1000 years of tradition in western self-government to a part of the world where people shoot their own mothers to see how a gun works."