Author Topic: I don't understand this flag icon, please explain  (Read 400 times)

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
I don't understand this flag icon, please explain
« on: April 01, 2011, 03:02:53 AM »
 :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel: :usa+israel:

This doesn't make sense. The U.S. does more harm to Israel than any other country because at least the countries that try to kill Israel do so openly without telling them "give the enemy land and don't defend yourself".  I don't like this icon one bit. They are two different countries. I love good Jews and all innocent gentiles, but to merge Israel and the U.S. on a flag is the epitome of assimilation and is a considerable dialectic.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: I don't understand this flag icon, please explain
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2011, 03:11:49 AM »
That ruins my night! Oh my!

:o
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2011, 03:48:06 AM »
The Zionist state and the US are united against the Jewish existence in the Land of Israel. What's the difference between them and Russia and Iran?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 03:56:36 AM by Ron Ben Michael »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2011, 04:13:28 AM »
The Zionist state and the US are united against the Jewish existence in the Land of Israel. What's the difference between them and Russia and Iran?

That there are more of us in those lands that can safely influence others to change things before it is too late. In russia and iran, if we are caught with these ideals they would execute us immediately.  So, ron, there is a big difference. Grey isn't white  but certainly isn't black either.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein