Author Topic: OdKahaneChai's experience at the Detroit Zoo  (Read 5506 times)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
OdKahaneChai's experience at the Detroit Zoo
« on: June 06, 2007, 09:42:10 PM »
Quite a few funny things happened while I was at the Detroit Zoo today (school field trip - no one wanted to go but it was required by the district).  The first thing was how the schvartza cashier must have counted up the money 30 times - and managed to get a different total each time. The second thing was as I was walking past one of the animals in the 75-80 degree weather, I see this hajji in a full, black burka - all I can see is her eyes - walking around like she's completely normal.  She was even wearing gloves!  I figured she must have been cooked medium well under there.  I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.  I was going to take her back to the camel exhibit but then she walked away.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: OdKahaneChai's experience at the Detroit Zoo
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2007, 09:55:13 PM »
Quite a few funny things happened while I was at the Detroit Zoo today (school field trip - no one wanted to go but it was required by the district).  The first thing was how the schvartza cashier must have counted up the money 30 times - and managed to get a different total each time. The second thing was as I was walking past one of the animals in the 75-80 degree weather, I see this hajji in a full, black burka - all I can see is her eyes - walking around like she's completely normal.  She was even wearing gloves!  I figured she must have been cooked medium well under there.  I haven't laughed so hard in a long time.  I was going to take her back to the camel exhibit but then she walked away.
She should have burnt to a crisp!! Honestly what sort of stupidity going around with that garbage on. I can almost understand a head covering and some very modest dressing however to go around like that really shows how retarded Muslims really are. Why don't they just stay home. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2007, 09:56:37 PM »
Detroit might as well be in the middle of Mali, full of schvartzas and sand schvartzas.  Damn, I can't believe that stupid cashier can do the same thing, and get different results!

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2007, 10:04:51 PM »
Detroit might as well be in the middle of Mali, full of schvartzas and sand schvartzas.  Damn, I can't believe that stupid cashier can do the same thing, and get different results!
Well, I felt kinda bad for her (I don't know why), but it was her schvartza cashier friend that she brought over from the other box (or whatever you call them - where they sell the tickets) to help her count that was really funny.  If you thought of a black woman in your head, that's her.  She wasn't quite Brazilia - she wasn't very fat - but wow, was it an ummm hmmm!-fest for a minute or two.

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2007, 10:07:11 PM »
Well, I felt kinda bad for her (I don't know why), but it was her schvartza cashier friend that she brought over from the other box (or whatever you call them - where they sell the tickets) to help her count that was really funny.  If you thought of a black woman in your head, that's her.  She wasn't quite Brazilia - she wasn't very fat - but wow, was it an ummm hmmm!-fest for a minute or two.

mmm hmm mmmm hmmm
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2007, 10:21:12 PM »

mmm hmm mmmm hmmm
Mmm hmmm indeed.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2007, 12:50:33 AM »
Quite a few funny things happened while I was at the Detroit Zoo today (school field trip - no one wanted to go but it was required by the district). 

Detroit.

Dangerous place.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: June 07, 2007, 12:53:03 AM »
Was the Muslim black or Arab?

Sometimes I see black women in Philadelphia dressed like a Saudi Arabian Arab woman.

She was an Arab.  Although later I saw a black woman wearing one of those African head thingeys that they wear.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2007, 01:10:45 AM »
Was the African head thingey an affirmative action thing or was it a real African thing?

What do you mean?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2007, 06:40:28 AM »
I mean all the "African braids" and beads they put in their hair. Was it that excrement or stuff they really do in Africa?

It was one of these:

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2007, 07:21:23 AM »
Funny Story  ;D ;D ;D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 08, 2007, 06:34:20 PM »
She should have burnt to a crisp!! Honestly what sort of stupidity going around with that garbage on. I can almost understand a head covering and some very modest dressing however to go around like that really shows how retarded Muslims really are. Why don't they just stay home. 
By the way, her brother and her dad (he was certainly old enough to be her dad - but you never know with those muzzies) were hairier than I'd say at least 75% of the animals at the zoo.  And the brother looked no older than 10 or 11.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 08, 2007, 06:46:28 PM »
By the way, her brother and her dad (he was certainly old enough to be her dad - but you never know with those muzzies) were hairier than I'd say at least 75% of the animals at the zoo.

She probably wears the burka so she doesn't have to shave or trim her beard so frequently.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: June 08, 2007, 07:03:56 PM »
Those muslim whores probably had such a shtink under the chaddor. The animals in the zoo are so much cleaner and more sanitary than any muslim.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: June 08, 2007, 07:08:41 PM »
It seems that zoos are always in black neighborhoods. Like The Bronx Zoo and The Philadelphia Zoo.

Well the Detroit Zoo is actually in between Royal Oak and Huntington Woods, which are not black neighborhoods.  But the land is owned by the City of Detroit, so it's technically part of Detroit.  But, nevertheless, the vast majority of the people you see there are schvartza kids on field trips (I don't mind them too much though - they're mostly just really little kids and haven't followed in their parents footsteps yet).  Oh yeah, and on the water tower there, under the words "Detroit Zoo," it says "Kwame Kilpatrick, Mayor."  I've always wanted to go up there, cross out "Mayor," and write "Monkey."  Even go ask one of his fellow schvartzas downtown who voted for him originally will and they will now admit that that most of the Chimps down at the zoo could outwit him.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2007, 07:11:58 PM »
You visit the Bronx zoo and see the dangerous animals in their cages. Then you leave the zoo and look at the Jerome Avenue inhabitants and wonder why the really dangerous animals are allowed to roam free.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2007, 07:18:50 PM »
Those muslim whores probably had such a shtink under the chaddor. The animals in the zoo are so much cleaner and more sanitary than any muslim.
I was cautious of that, and didn't get too close.  I just hope she didn't have a bomb under there.  I heard they adetonated a car bomb on Old MacDonald's Farm to "end the mocking 'oink-oink' sounds of his wretched swine."

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2007, 07:40:20 PM »
Detroit already is a zoo. The school district needn't have ponied up any money to show the kids wild animals.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #18 on: June 09, 2007, 04:38:19 AM »
I think that's insulting to the animals in the zoo.

You're right. Sorry zebras, elephants, and lions.  :-[

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: June 09, 2007, 10:47:06 PM »
Meh... At least Detroit has gotten a bit better.  Dearborn (or "Frozen Arabia" as many like to call it) is the worst, though.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2007, 11:31:57 PM »
Dearborn is like Tehran sadly.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2007, 11:40:02 PM »
Dearborn is like Tehran sadly.
At least in Tehran they kill themselves.  In Dearborn they have plenty of Jews, Irish, Italians, and other non-Arab Muslim Nazis to murder.