Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 32738 times)

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Running list of violent Quran quotes
« Reply #25 on: June 05, 2013, 07:47:27 PM »
I am not a Muslim, shall I say the Koran is full of complete nonsense to prove that? How about saying Mohammed was as "holy" as the dirt on my boot?

Speaking of pedophilia and religion though, you do realise that in ancient times Jewish girls were expected to be married by 14 at most, and that 12 was more usual? Does that mean all Jewish men of that era were pedophiles too? It was the same in Europe during medieval times.

We can update it to today as well. In the US it was legal to marry a 12 year old quite recently (Jerry Lee Lewis being a famous example), and while the AOC may be 18 in the US now in the UK for example it is 16. Does that make all UK citizens pedophiles too?

In summary, if Mohammed was a pedo, so were Joseph and David.

He married her at six and molsted her and then made her wash the prophet's cum off of her clothes, until he consummated at 9. That's a pedo. The point is they still do that today, and they don't see a difference between doing the jihad rapes their imams command them to do this day on a 30 year old and a five year old.

Also, the koran says that Moses's sister Miriam is Jesus' virgin mother and that the earth is flat, so if you believe it's holy, then you're an idiot.

You sound like a muslim too.
The fear of the L-rd is the beginning of knowledge

Offline JosephA

• New JTFer
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2013, 10:10:45 AM »
Argon does sound like a Muslim. But...I don't hate Muslims. G-d made all of us in his image. It took me a while to get to that point. I saw the evil wrought upon this world by Muslims yelling Allah U Akbar! And my first thought was to hate them. I don't believe in just going out and murdering Muslims for revenge. However, I do believe in a righteous defense, and strong arms to fend of their aggression. I don't believe we have to stand by while they slaughter Christians and Jews. They are slaughtering people who are not Muslim in Egypt, Libya, Syria, Kenya, Nigeria, Iran, Iraq, Afghanistan, etc...etc. This is the legacy of Mohammed and his religion of the sword. Go look at a map of the globe and mark everywhere the Muslims are attacking. Almost all the worlds current conflicts are at the hands of Muslims.
As I also said and Argon ignored...up until the 20th century people died at a much earlier age. A 12 or 14 year old girl was prime marrying age when people on average lived into their 30s. Marrying and caring for a bride is far different than raping a 6 year old girl like Mohammed did. He couldn't even read or write. He would go into a seizure and someone would write down what he said while he was in the seizure. He thought at first he was hearing from a demon--thus the term "satanic verses." I believe he was hearing from a demon. It was either his wife or sister that told him to say it was from G-d. I can't remember which without looking it up. Islam has brought more death and destruction to this planet than Hitler or Stalin could ever dream of doing. You cannot appease Islam. It will always be offended by your mere existence--not being a Muslim. They will always attack non-Muslims.

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2013, 01:57:08 AM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2013, 06:43:14 PM »

Offline Israel Chai

• Silver Star JTF Member