Author Topic: I am a suspect  (Read 4795 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: I am a suspect
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2011, 03:45:14 PM »
Well, the hearing went pretty well. The officer did not try to put any stress on me or anything, he just asked his questions. Unfortunately he did not write down word by word what I said, but made his own version of it. Then at the end you get to review it to see if you go along with it, and then it's like: "What the hell, he re-worded everything I said to a watered down version".
You can make some adjustments, but after an hour sitting there you don't want to rewrite the entire thing.
I brought some pictures as well to illustrate my story a bit:

It will now take 5 weeks for them to make a decision whether I will be prosecuted or not.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2011, 04:45:12 PM by Spiraling Leopard »

Offline ProJewGreekChristian

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2011, 04:51:11 AM »
I'm sorry mate. I think I read about this somewhere. The book, if I'm remembering correctly, was titled "1984." perhaps my memory is foundering.

:)
G-δ βlεss τhε Hεrοic Sεrβs---------G-δ βlεss the Diχiε Soυτh

ALL of Israel belongs to the Jews, G-d's chosen people!

Online Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2011, 02:22:21 PM »
Are you sure the questioning wasn't recorded/filmed ? If they didn't bothered recording it, I would guess they don't take the accusation too seriously.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2011, 01:02:02 AM »
Are you sure the questioning wasn't recorded/filmed ? If they didn't bothered recording it, I would guess they don't take the accusation too seriously.

I looked for hidden camera's, but found little places where they could be. I did record the conversation myself with my cellphone which I put in a sacket on my chest under my sweater. Unfortunately, it stops recording after one hour. I put it on before entering the police station, so I didn't get the full conversation.
I still have to listen to it.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2011, 01:10:14 AM »
Wow im so sorry. Holland is such a fan is islam?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2011, 06:21:46 AM »
I looked for hidden camera's, but found little places where they could be. I did record the conversation myself with my cellphone which I put in a sacket on my chest under my sweater. Unfortunately, it stops recording after one hour. I put it on before entering the police station, so I didn't get the full conversation.
I still have to listen to it.
The photos you provided seem to show muslims convicting themselves.Whats with Dutch Police can't they find something useful to do? they appear to be a bunch of slackers
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2011, 06:43:21 AM »
The entire situation is very sad... The system there sounds like they don't have much to keep them occupied...  Five weeks for a decision ::) ... I could be wrong but it sounds to me like they are putting you on the hook for a few weeks to teach you a lesson... I think if they had anything substantial they would have charged you then and there... It seems like they are trying to make you uncomfortable enough to quiet down and avoid  having to deal with them again...  Did they ask you to sign the statement the investigator wrote up? The cellphone recording was a good idea however I might have been tempted to ask the investigator openly if I could record the conversation... If it came to their attention that you were recording the conversation and things were less then on the level with the questioning the reaction might not have been a good one. 
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2011, 07:06:21 AM »
The entire situation is very sad... The system there sounds like they don't have much to keep them occupied...  Five weeks for a decision ::) ... I could be wrong but it sounds to me like they are putting you on the hook for a few weeks to teach you a lesson... I think if they had anything substantial they would have charged you then and there... It seems like they are trying to make you uncomfortable enough to quiet down and avoid  having to deal with them again...  Did they ask you to sign the statement the investigator wrote up? The cellphone recording was a good idea however I might have been tempted to ask the investigator openly if I could record the conversation... If it came to their attention that you were recording the conversation and things were less then on the level with the questioning the reaction might not have been a good one. 
Exactly
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2011, 08:51:22 AM »
I could be wrong but it sounds to me like they are putting you on the hook for a few weeks to teach you a lesson... I think if they had anything substantial they would have charged you then and there... It seems like they are trying to make you uncomfortable enough to quiet down and avoid  having to deal with them again...  Did they ask you to sign the statement the investigator wrote up?

This is what they are doing to Geert Wilders; they are trying to wear him out. But the officer who questioned me does not make the decision whether I will be prosecuted or not. I was also told it was a muslim who filed the complaint against me and that he does not wear those sleeping dresses for pregnant women.
I had to sign my testimony.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2011, 08:53:11 AM »
This is what they are doing to Geert Wilders; they are trying to wear him out. But the officer who questioned me does not make the decision whether I will be prosecuted or not. I was also told it was a muslim who filed the complaint against me and that he does not wear those sleeping dresses for pregnant women.
I had to sign my testimony.
I can only say the Police in the Netherlands need to get a life

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2011, 09:09:57 AM »

Even more so. Why is the world such a fan of Islam?
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2011, 10:07:35 AM »

Quite a lot.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2011, 10:10:57 AM »
I'm sorry.
I have not been able to keep up with JTF and what is happening to you.
CJD told me a little about it.  I wanted you to know that I will include you in my prayers.  May G-d protect and keep you safe.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2011, 10:53:17 AM »
I'm sorry.
I have not been able to keep up with JTF and what is happening to you.
CJD told me a little about it.  I wanted you to know that I will include you in my prayers.  May G-d protect and keep you safe.

Thank you.

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2011, 11:49:49 AM »
Hat is the maximum penalty you can face?  A fine or jail time?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2011, 11:54:12 AM »
Hat is the maximum penalty you can face?  A fine or jail time?

I don't know. I think Elisabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff could face jailtime for truth she has spoken about islam, so it is not impossible that they want to put me there as well.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #41 on: April 24, 2011, 12:02:53 AM »
Im so sorry; We are here for you.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #42 on: April 24, 2011, 02:12:27 AM »
I hope you'll be able to stay out of jail :(

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #43 on: April 24, 2011, 06:17:16 AM »
I hope you'll be able to stay out of jail :(

I can always try to find political asylum in America...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: April 24, 2011, 08:43:50 AM »
True

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2011, 06:55:57 PM »
You have my support and prayers, Spiraling Leopard.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #46 on: April 25, 2011, 12:00:30 PM »
You have my support and prayers, Spiraling Leopard.

Thank you.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #47 on: April 25, 2011, 09:48:16 PM »

True. It's a shame you would have to go through a process to get here but an illegal Mexican or Arab terrorist that wants to come here just hops over the border.

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #48 on: April 25, 2011, 11:39:21 PM »
I'm very sorry to read all of this.  I remember you in the film with your jacket at a rally.  I dont know what you said in Dutch, but have you analyzed it for where they may try to 'get you?'  This is a complete travesty.  I mean look at what Muslims are doing in Sweden and no one, I mean no one is bothering them.  If you need financial help, I am sure there are many of us who would be able to put together some money.  Even if we each couldn't contribute a lot, there would be many of us more than willing to contribute.

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #49 on: April 26, 2011, 03:06:39 AM »
Maybe we should contact the Dutch embassy?