Author Topic: Black guy about burning the koran. EXPLICIT LANGUAGE  (Read 1019 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Black guy about burning the koran. EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
« on: April 06, 2011, 11:34:06 AM »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Black guy about burning the koran. EXPLICIT LANGUAGE
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 11:39:30 AM »

Great video,the guy is right but the quranrodents will get it banned because of it's language
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 03:46:43 PM »
This video is GREAT! Bad language, but worth it.

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2011, 04:43:22 PM »
Who cares if he is using"bad language" he is speaking the truth

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2011, 04:47:37 PM »
Who cares if he is using"bad language" he is speaking the truth

Bad language reflects on the speaker... It is not a sign of intellect...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 06:11:14 PM »
You bring up a good point muman that it reflects badly about the speaker. But why should it matter in a way that it should anger people.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2011, 06:32:35 PM »
You bring up a good point muman that it reflects badly about the speaker. But why should it matter in a way that it should anger people.

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/1237003/jewish/The-Torah-on-Dirty-Words.htm

It doesn't anger me that people use bad words. But my advice is that a Jew should avoid using 'dirty words' if he or she can...

In other words, Torah itself demands that you go beyond the parameters it sets for you and live a life that is truly distinguished and uplifted. The Torah tells you that to be holy, it’s not enough to “do this and don’t do this.” There’s something you have to do on your own to get up there: to go beyond just following instructions, at least a small step.

The truth is that using bad language does more than keep you from being one step above. It actually shleps you down.

The Talmud4 speaks very harshly about one who speaks in a vulgar way. Although we generally think of speech as just a superficial act, in truth, it has a strong impact on your inner self. The words that leave your mouth make an imprint on your mind and heart. No matter how high up you are the rope of fine, noble character, a few rotten words can throw you back down to the ground.

And the flip side is also true. A crude person can become more refined if he improves the way he speaks. This is why shemirat halashon, “guarding one’s tongue,” is considered one of the first steps that need to be taken before correcting more serious character flaws.

So is a choice word after stubbing a toe a horrible sin? Perhaps not. But being careful that all words that leave your mouth are holy is an important part of a living the “holy” life of a Jew.

PS: I have not watched the video but I will assume I agree with the idea that the Koran should be burned...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2011, 09:54:34 PM »
I agree with everything you have said muman. But this man is a gentile who probably does not care about how he portrays himself and his innerself in that mannor according to my assumption how he spoke in that video. Besides he is telling the truth the quran is an evil book and islam is our enemy that must be treated in the same mannor as we did with amalake since they desire our peoples destruction.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2011, 10:10:02 PM »
I agree with everything you have said muman. But this man is a gentile who probably does not care about how he portrays himself and his innerself in that mannor according to my assumption how he spoke in that video. Besides he is telling the truth the quran is an evil book and islam is our enemy that must be treated in the same mannor as we did with amalake since they desire our peoples destruction.

Yes, I understand that... My only input concerns whether Jews should watch material which contains such language. I am not rebuking him or anyone else. I just don't like to watch people who over-use certain swear words.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2011, 08:23:32 AM »
 My main concern is that it will easy for the qurananimals to ban it.If not ban it they'll put the over 18 to view it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2011, 10:23:16 AM »
I think he's right and the language he uses just shows how truly pissed off Islam has made him. I'm glad he's saying how he feels here so strongly.