Author Topic: Hijacking Racism.  (Read 1586 times)

Offline twoheel

• New JTFer
Hijacking Racism.
« on: June 12, 2007, 06:56:13 PM »
Hijacking Racism.

It seems to me that a lot of groups are now trying to hijack racism.
Muslims have stolen the antisemitism argument and are clearly trying to act like Islamic Nazis.

From reading the JTF website, is it clear that some Jews have now taken the anti immigration argument as their own.

So having lost the war, but won the argument, what should Whites Racists do?

The David Dukes of this world clearly side with the Muslims, while the JTF side with the anti immigration anti Islam view point of White Racists.

But should White Racists even bother to take a side on these issues?
Instead shouldn't the White Racists of this world now see this as a validation of their beliefs.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Hijacking Racism.
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2007, 08:55:11 PM »
Moslems have taken a line all infidels  must become moslems .David Duke is just a prop in the islamic advance.Have you heard of the Islamic Caliphate the rule of moslems over all non moslems.No David Duke has sold out the white race,if i was David Duke i would say let the Jews and moslems kill each other.But David Duke likes the money not the white race
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline dawntreader

• Senior JTFer
Re: Hijacking Racism.
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2007, 01:02:12 AM »
I think none of us should be racists. We should hate what is evil, and that alone. The race one happens to be born into has nothing to do with one's actions.
Victory is a thing of the will. -General Ferdinand Foch

Our peace must be a peace of victors, not of the vanquished.
- General Ferdinand Foch

We have met the enemy and they are ours.
- Oliver Hazard Perry