Save Western Civilization > Save Serbia

Traitor-In-Chief Jorge Wahhabi Bush Supports "Independence" For Kosovo

(1/3) > >>

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
Bush Lobbies For Kosovo Independence

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070610/ap_on_re_eu/bush

What a foul piece of Amalek dreck. But considering he also favors "independence" for Israeli Arab Nazis, this shouldn't surprise anybody.

What a turd.

Chaimfan

Dan:
C.F. I agree with you 100% . I thought Clinton was  a Muslim(Albanian) loving piece of dreck, but it seem that Jorge Bush is the same way. I just can't stand these traitors for leaders the we have. They are giving Serbian land (kosovo) to Muslim for what reason? It's of things to come for other countries that appease Muslims... They must be exposed for this type of treason.

Hail Columbia:
Oh, isn't that great?  A tribe of Serb-killing, drug smuggling sand nigghers known as Albanian Muslims get to have a SECOND country of their own!  Don't we have enough Mudslime countries to worry about?

Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks:
The entire American political establishment supports the holocaust against Serbia. There's no difference between the Republican and Democratic parties in that regard.

And yes, the whole Western world has it's member so far up Muslim tuchis it isn't even funny. Next thing Jorge the Bush will be agitating for a war against the Sinhalese heroes of Sri Lanka so that we can bring "democracy" to the Tamil(Muslim Nazis)s.

TheCoon:
All the news is showing pictures of Albanians with American flags, not once mentioning their holy war against the Serbs.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version