Author Topic: Israeli leaders back away from show down with Hamas misslie offensive  (Read 785 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
The only thing Israeli leaders don't back away from is screwing over good Jews.

http://www.debka.com/article/20834/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Israeli leaders back away from show down with Hamas misslie offensive
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2011, 08:34:42 PM »
Sadly the way things are shaping up in that part of the world Israel will have to take a stand at some point or face the prospect of being overrun... Appeasement was the seed of WW2... Let's hope that people come to their senses before it has to come to something like that again.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 09:17:08 PM »
Dan Ben Noah and CJD - great points!  That's how I feel.  A certain number of Jewish lives will be sacrificed in Israel, every month, to  feed the Arab appetite for Jewish blood.  And the Israeli leadership is quite accepting of this.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 09:35:19 PM »
The whole murderous Arab race isn't worth a bucket of pig shittt,  and  they're about to get a state inside of Israel, care of Bibi Netenyahu.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 09:45:17 PM »
The whole murderous Arab race isn't worth a bucket of pig shittt,  and  they're about to get a state inside of Israel, care of Bibi Netenyahu.
G-d willing the arabs will push the envelope past the point of any possible accommodation like they always do and make it impossible to close the deal.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2011, 09:51:33 PM »
G-d willing the arabs will push the envelope past the point of any possible accommodation like they always do and make it impossible to close the deal.

CJD, I was hoping the same thing.  But Netenyahu is really bent on giving those scum Arabs another state.   

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2011, 10:28:09 PM »
CJD, I was hoping the same thing.  But Netenyahu is really bent on giving those scum Arabs another state.   
I have noticed this also and I am praying it just a tactic to string things along... I think the presidential elections in 2012 will have a great deal to say about what happens with the so called two state solution... shvartza President in again would be very bad news for Israel.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2011, 10:34:12 PM »
I have noticed this also and I am praying it just a tactic to string things along... I think the presidential elections in 2012 will have a great deal to say about what happens with the so called two state solution... shvartza President in again would be very bad news for Israel.

I think Bibi really wants to give the Arabs a state.  And if Obama wins, Bibi will be more than happy to accommodate him.