Author Topic: MORMONISM A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING  (Read 5623 times)

Offline uzitger

• Junior JTFer
Re: MORMONISM A WOLF IN SHEEPS CLOTHING
« Reply #50 on: April 26, 2011, 12:19:24 PM »
We can thank Teddy Kolek for allowing them to build their missionary center in Yeusahlayim.  He knew that they would do and wanted to bring another shmad influence to the Holy City.

What they Mormons do in Utah in their own university is pure foolishness and sorry attempt to usurp the title of the chosen people when they are nothing but a sorry cult.  I worked with some Mormons and they are hard working people and are outwardly friendly but are out to missionize the Jewish people.

This behavior is more like Esau's who is likened to a pig who sticks its split hooves out to claim "I'm kosher" while being treif.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 12:25:52 PM by uzitger »

Offline lines

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #51 on: April 26, 2011, 01:48:03 PM »
I'm not sure how a threat on mormonism got sidetracked into a thread on inter-racial marriage but I will say my opinion on the matter. If one wants to marry outside ones race or if one wants to marry within ones race those are personal decisions and a person has a right to do either one. A  person has a right to have any sort of criteria they want for choosing the person they decide to marry and if they want to make race a factor in who they decide to marry that is their decision.

As far as mormonism goes the book of mormon does say that mormonism is supposed to be offered to both the jews and the gentiles, and so they are out to convert everyone. I don't think they give special attention on converting the jewish people though.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #52 on: April 26, 2011, 02:23:25 PM »
I'm not sure how a threat on mormonism got sidetracked into a thread on inter-racial marriage but I will say my opinion on the matter. If one wants to marry outside ones race or if one wants to marry within ones race those are personal decisions and a person has a right to do either one. A  person has a right to have any sort of criteria they want for choosing the person they decide to marry and if they want to make race a factor in who they decide to marry that is their decision.

You're right, it is a personal decision. I think that the pros and cons of it should be able to be discussed openly though without people who don't like it being demonized. It seems in modern society only the pros of it are allowed to be discussed (if there are any). If someone says they don't like it or don't want to choose that, they're automatically labeled as someone full of "hate" when that might not be true at all.

As far as mormonism goes the book of mormon does say that mormonism is supposed to be offered to both the jews and the gentiles, and so they are out to convert everyone. I don't think they give special attention on converting the jewish people though.

Mormons believe some really strange things and are very cult-like in many ways.