Author Topic: You won't believe twisted logic behind attacks on Jews Read more: You won't bel  (Read 11519 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Noos

• Junior JTFer
At the first glance.
Maybe is also "outrider message".

Now another supplier may knows another "timing"...  
Please be patient with my English language. Need some more practice.

Offline Brett

• Junior JTFer
Hmm I was under the impression they (HAMAS) were pushing for a retaliation of major proportion so they could up their propaganda campaign.

Funny though there's nothing said in the International community and the U..seless N..ation aren't condemning the Arabs at all.

Time to take out the rubbish me thinks.

Offline Noos

• Junior JTFer
The Arab-istan(ians) would like to be forever the the only one "big gas station"
and the Afgan(ianians) would like to be as the only one, "oil lamp-lithium accum" on this one planet.
So, if Turkey would like to change from nuc -and no nuc anymore- into a "batterian" supplying electricity organization, should be cool.
Please be patient with my English language. Need some more practice.

Offline thatguy11

• New JTFer
Hmm I was under the impression they (HAMAS) were pushing for a retaliation of major proportion so they could up their propaganda campaign.

Funny though there's nothing said in the International community and the U..seless N..ation aren't condemning the Arabs at all.

Time to take out the rubbish me thinks.

Ineed your partly correct, because Hamas are doing what they do out of retaliation. Since Israel is illegally occupying their land, causing a Humanitarian Crisis. Although, I don't understand what you mean "propaganda campaign"?

UN already condemned the rocket fire, in many previous years, and says its a war crime. Although, Israel has too ignored MANY more UN resolutions than Hamas. Somewhere around 65 were ignored by Israel. So, Israel is not innocent either!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Ineed your partly correct, because Hamas are doing what they do out of retaliation. Since Israel is illegally occupying their land, causing a Humanitarian Crisis. Although, I don't understand what you mean "propaganda campaign"?

UN already condemned the rocket fire, in many previous years, and says its a war crime. Although, Israel has too ignored MANY more UN resolutions than Hamas. Somewhere around 65 were ignored by Israel. So, Israel is not innocent either!

Israel withdrew from Gaza till the philistines specifically Hamas took over killed Fatah Terrorists and launched rockets
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline thatguy11

• New JTFer
Israel withdrew from Gaza till the philistines specifically Hamas took over killed Fatah Terrorists and launched rockets

LOL specifically? Israel hasn't withdrew thats an excuse. They are still illegally occupying the land. I don't think massing tanks and having fenced in area is considered "withdrawing".

By the way to most of the world except like USA and Israel, Hamas and Fatah, and Hezballah are legit resistance organizations.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
"By the way to most of the world except like USA and Israel, Hamas and Fatah, and Hezballah are legit resistance organizations."
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Maybe so, but it doesn't matter.

All that matters is that sane Jews realize that Hamas, Fatah and Hezbollah aren't resistance groups but are actually gangs of genocidal Muslims dedicated to destroying Israel and murdering Jews all over the world.

Therefore, Israel is obligated to wipe out these organizations before they wipe out Israel.

What morons like you think or say is completely irrelevant and immaterial.

Israel isn't going away. But if your 'resistance groups' insist on trying to make that happen, they'll be the ones going away.

Count on that. You've been warned.

Offline thatguy11

• New JTFer
Really genocidal Moslems? Just on this website alone I have seen more threats of committing a genocide then nearly anywhere. What the hell is wrong with you? The blood on Israel's hands will never be forgotten...

Since only September 29, 2000:
1,483 Palestinian children have been killed
6,430 Palestinians have been killed most likely more, since September of 2000! Thats crazy...

Some invasions annd wars, then end as a crime against humanity:
1,396 Palestinians killed in Operation Cast Lead, half Civilians
20,000 Lebonese Civilians in the Invasion of Lebanon in 1982
About 1,200 Lebonese (mostly civilians) in the invasion of Lebanon in 2006

And who could forget your countless massacres of this century targetting Palestinians? Just to list a few...

1. Slaughter in Dueima
2. Murders in Gaza throughout the 1950's and still continue
3. The killing in Kibya with Cammando Unit 101
4. Kafr Qasim Massacre
5. Deir-Yassin
6. Sabra Massacre
7. Shatila Massacre
8.Tal al Zataar Massacre
etc etc etc etc

And how about the hundereds of villlage, towns and major cities destroyed? About 500 obliterated to the ground....

Israel can't  call it  self defence, when it is militaryly occupying somebody else's land. Call it what you like, but its not self defence. Also, don't try threatening me, telling me that "I have been warned". I really  am getting tired of Zionists telling me that. Please, learn some history, or shut up.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Really genocidal Moslems? Just on this website alone I have seen more threats of committing a genocide then nearly anywhere. What the hell is wrong with you? The blood on Israel's hands will never be forgotten...

6,430 Palestinians have been killed most likely more, since September of 2000! Thats crazy...

And who could forget your countless massacres of this century targetting Palestinians? Just to list a few...

1. Slaughter in Dueima
4. Kafr Qasim Massacre
5. Deir-Yassin
6. Sabra Massacre
7. Shatila Massacre
8.Tal al Zataar Massacre
etc etc etc etc

And how about the hundereds of villlage, towns and major cities destroyed? About 500 obliterated to the ground....

Israel can't  call it  self defence, when it is militaryly occupying somebody else's land. Call it what you like, but its not self defence. Also, don't try threatening me, telling me that "I have been warned". I really  am getting tired of Zionists telling me that. Please, learn some history, or shut up.

How many of those events you list are made up? I can name a couple... You are just spouting pro-'pali' propaganda...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
http://www.aish.com/jw/me/48917957.html

Arab Responsibility for the "Catastrophe"

The creation of Israel is referred to as "an-Nakba" (the catastrophe) in Arab historiography and the political pronouncements of Arab leaders and their supporters. But the catastrophe experienced by the Arabs of Palestine was the result of Arab policies, and the Arab rejection of any solution that would include a Jewish presence in the Middle East. Five Arab armies invaded the three slivers that were Israel in an attempt to destroy the new state. Under threat of annihilation, Israeli forces defended the slivers that had been assigned to them by the United Nations. Part of that defensive action included driving Arab civilians from their homes in a few Arab villages located at strategically important sites or which sat upon major arteries, especially the road to Jerusalem. These actions, both legal and commonplace in wartime (Mohammed is praised for doing the same thing to Jewish villages near Mecca), have been reframed by Arab propaganda into the fictional history of Israel's "aggression" against the Palestinians (10).

In fact, the flight of Palestinian Arabs began months before the shooting started. Tens of thousands left the Galilee and areas from Jaffa south and fled to Lebanon and Egypt. Tens of thousands more fled after the shooting started, and long before the Jewish army had taken any measures against strategic villages. It is well documented that Arab leaders, military, political and religious, urged the peasantry to flee so that the Arab armies could enter unencumbered and quickly do away with the Jews (cf. Meir-Levi, "Big Lies" for documentation). By the spring of 1948 almost 350,000 Arabs had left their homes.

The Israeli attack on Deir Yassin has been singled out and falsely presented by Arab historians as the quintessential example of Jewish barbarism in which "Zionist thugs" brutally massacred hundreds of innocent civilians. In fact, Iraqi soldiers had occupied the village, dressed as women, and hid in the villagers' houses. Survivors of the attack admit openly that none of the atrocities ascribed to the Jews ever actually occurred. These atrocities were the invention of Dr. Khalid Husseini, director-general of the Arab radio station "Voice of Palestine." As he explained, he broadcast his own fictionalized account of the battle in order to shame the Arab states into sending more troops to wipe out the Jews.

To the degree that the battle at Deir Yassin sowed panic among the Arabs throughout the rest of Palestine, that panic was the result of Dr. Husseini's lies, not the Israeli actions. But most important, the battle occurred on April 9, 1948, almost 6 months after the Arab flight had begun by which time more than 300,000 Arabs had already left Israel (11).

In the south, close to 300,000 more Palestinian peasants were forced to flee at gunpoint by the Egyptians, according to Yasir Arafat himself. The Egyptian army forced the Arabs of southern Palestine into what Arafat called "concentration camps" in the Gaza Strip. Today we know these as the refugee camps into which nearly 1,000,000 hapless, homeless, helpless, hopeless Arabs are crowded together under abominable conditions, thanks to the Egyptians (12).

But Arab responsibility for "an-Nakba" goes even further. The Arab forces of Jordan occupied the West Bank, and King Abdullah unilaterally and illegally annexed it to his Hashemite kingdom. King Farouq of Egypt declared Egyptian sovereignty over the Gaza Strip. Both actions were illegal in terms of international law, and in high-handed defiance of UN resolutions 181 and 194. When the war was over, and armistice lines drawn, the land which the UN had apportioned to the Arabs of Palestine had been seized by the Arab states that had invaded, supposedly to help the Palestinians. When Israel offered to return land taken in its defensive actions and to negotiate fair settlement of the refugee issue, but only in exchange for peace, the Arab states refused. Better the Palestinians remain refugees than the existence of Israel be ratified (13).

Jordan and Egypt not only illegally occupied the land that was supposed to be the Palestinian state; they and other Arab States forcibly maintained the helpless Palestinian refugees in concentration camps as a living grievance against Israel and the West.

The Arabs who stayed and became citizens of Israel (about 170,000 in 1949, today in excess of 1,400,000) prospered. Today Arab Israelis serve as members of Parliament (Knesset), as faculty in universities, as highly educated professionals in just about every field of endeavor, and enjoy a standard of living, political and personal freedom, and economic opportunity unparalleled anywhere in the Arab world.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Israel can't  call it  self defence, when it is militaryly occupying somebody else's land. Call it what you like, but its not self defence. Also, don't try threatening me, telling me that "I have been warned". I really  am getting tired of Zionists telling me that. Please, learn some history, or shut up.
=================================================

Let's get a few things straight, [censored].

There are no Palestinians. They're a bunch of Arabs. There's never been a nation called Palestine and here at JTF, we're going to do all we can to make sure there never is.

Israel isn't occupying any land. There's a bunch of stinking Arabs squatting on Jewish Land that will be evicted. They can leave horizontally or vertically, but they will leave.

I couldn't give a rat's [censored] whether you consider Israel's actions self defense or not. Bottom line is your 'resistance groups' continue to promise to destroy Israel, and I promise you that's not gonna happen.

That's a promise, warning and threat all rolled into one.

Don't like it ? Too bad.

As long as I'm here and see one of your asinine posts, I'm going to verbally [censored] you.

And if I had the chance to meet you personally, I'd squeeze your melon til there was pink sauce dripping out of your ears.

Now take a hike, punk. You're not welcome here.

Offline thatguy11

• New JTFer
Don't worry guys, I will be replying to all your posts soon! On all 3 topics!

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
Also, don't try threatening me, telling me that "I have been warned". I really  am getting tired of Zionists telling me that. Please, learn some history, or shut up.

You don't get it. We are not leftist wimps like most current IDF's generals who have been brainwashed into loving their ennemies. We are not part of the phoney right such as the Likud and all the other parties of the Israeli Establishment. We are true Kahanists. When Arab Muslim Nazis call for our destruction, we recall what our Torah has taught us about Amalek, we recall what our brothers and sisters went through during the Shoah. If we were in power, there would be no Hamas, no Fatah, no Hezbollah, no flotillas. We would not hesitate to carpet bomb entire cities to save the life of one Jew. We would not feel concerned about the protests of the nations of the world. There would not be a single Arab Muslim Nazi who would dare raise a finger against a Jew and, for the first time in its modern history, Israel would be safe and free.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb

1,483 Fakeistinan children have been killed
6,430 Fakeistinian have been killed most likely more, since September of 2000! Thats crazy...

1,396 Fakeistinans killed in Operation Cast Lead, half Civilians

1. Slaughter in Dueima
4. Kafr Qasim Massacre
5. Deir-Yassin
6. Sabra Massacre
7. Shatila Massacre
8.Tal al Zataar Massacre
etc etc etc etc

There you go, buddy.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

1. Slaughter in Dueima
4. Kafr Qasim Massacre
5. Deir-Yassin
6. Sabra Massacre
7. Shatila Massacre
8.Tal al Zataar Massacre
etc etc etc etc

Israel can't  call it  self defence, when it is militaryly occupying somebody else's land. Call it what you like, but its not self defence. Also, don't try threatening me, telling me that "I have been warned". I really  am getting tired of Zionists telling me that. Please, learn some history, or shut up.
What exactly is a Palestinian?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Bump!

I wonder what happened to this troll? He said he was coming back, and I am waiting with baited breath... ;)

Offline thatguy11

• New JTFer
Don't worry, I'll be replying to all of you soon. Although, your still yet to prove any of my information incorrect... Seems to me that you guys try fixing upon a certain concern that I mention, and ignore the rest. Even then, without any reasoning. You will make a claim, but not support it. I find this not to be much of an argument, but rather just a task to attack me.

I was unable to access the website for about three days. For some odd reason it would not connect, so I'll put a reply on all three threads soon enough.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Don't worry, I'll be replying to all of you soon. Although, your still yet to prove any of my information incorrect... Seems to me that you guys try fixing upon a certain concern that I mention, and ignore the rest. Even then, without any reasoning. You will make a claim, but not support it. I find this not to be much of an argument, but rather just a task to attack me.

I was unable to access the website for about three days. For some odd reason it would not connect, so I'll put a reply on all three threads soon enough.

Islam is intrinsically anti-Jewish while Judaism is not anti-islam... But it was Mohammud himself who declared a war against the Jews and till this day his followers have been attempting to oppress us, convert us, and kill us. It is the Jew who has been offended, not the muslim. And the so-called 'palestinains' you cry for are nothing more than arabs who want to kill Jews.

You have nothing to stand on to defend yourself...

Ask your arab brothers and sisters what "Itbach al-Yehudi" means and he will answer you..

Offline thatguy11

• New JTFer
I am NOT Moslem, so this is not relavent to me. I may be Palestinian, but I am born into a Christian family, who in fact are not very religious.

So, stop spweing your hatred of Moslems towards me, because I could really care less. Especially when your trying to acknowledge a thousand year old conflict, between Mohammed and the Jews, in which is over, and is not relavant to present day Israel. If it is actually relavant, please tell me how exactly, and how it actually impacts so greatly. From the looks of it, your hatred towards them is just as bad, possibly worse listening to some of the comments you guys say.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Also remember that the arabs have a pre-disposition to lie... But you think it is only shia or sunni who lie... That is your failing...

All arab muslims lie and they don't just make up little lies, they lie without limits... They attempt to change history by claiming that there was no Jewish temple on the mount while there is ample evidence that the Temple existed. And they also remove and destroy artifacts {which has been proven time and again} in an attempt to lie to the world about the Jewish connection to the land.

One of the most recent examples of a big arab lie was the Mohammud Al-Dura 'massacre' myth... Here they lied and got caught...

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2003/06/who-shot-mohammed-al-dura/2735/

Who Shot Mohammed al-Dura?

The image of a boy shot dead in his helpless father's arms during an Israeli confrontation with Palestinians has become the Pietà of the Arab world. Now a number of Israeli researchers are presenting persuasive evidence that the fatal shots could not have come from the Israeli soldiers known to have been involved in the confrontation. The evidence will not change Arab minds—but the episode offers an object lesson in the incendiary power of an icon
By James Fallows

The name Mohammed al-Dura is barely known in the United States. Yet to a billion people in the Muslim world it is an infamous symbol of grievance against Israel and—because of this country's support for Israel —against the United States as well.

Follow-up:

News on the al-Dura front (October 2, 2007)
Fallows takes note in his blog of a breaking development in the case.

Al-Dura was the twelve-year-old Palestinian boy shot and killed during an exchange of fire between Israeli soldiers and Palestinian demonstrators on September 30, 2000. The final few seconds of his life, when he crouched in terror behind his father, Jamal, and then slumped to the ground after bullets ripped through his torso, were captured by a television camera and broadcast around the world. Through repetition they have become as familiar and significant to Arab and Islamic viewers as photographs of bombed-out Hiroshima are to the people of Japan—or as footage of the crumbling World Trade Center is to Americans. Several Arab countries have issued postage stamps carrying a picture of the terrified boy. One of Baghdad's main streets was renamed The Martyr Mohammed Aldura Street. Morocco has an al-Dura Park. In one of the messages Osama bin Laden released after the September 11 attacks and the subsequent U.S. invasion of Afghanistan, he began a list of indictments against "American arrogance and Israeli violence" by saying, "In the epitome of his arrogance and the peak of his media campaign in which he boasts of 'enduring freedom,' Bush must not forget the image of Mohammed al-Dura and his fellow Muslims in Palestine and Iraq. If he has forgotten, then we will not forget, God willing."

But almost since the day of the episode evidence has been emerging in Israel, under controversial and intriguing circumstances, to indicate that the official version of the Mohammed al-Dura story is not true. It now appears that the boy cannot have died in the way reported by most of the world's media and fervently believed throughout the Islamic world. Whatever happened to him, he was not shot by the Israeli soldiers who were known to be involved in the day's fighting—or so I am convinced, after spending a week in Israel talking with those examining the case. The exculpatory evidence comes not from government or military officials in Israel, who have an obvious interest in claiming that their soldiers weren't responsible, but from other sources. In fact, the Israel Defense Forces, or IDF, seem to prefer to soft-pedal the findings rather than bring any more attention to this gruesome episode. The research has been done by a variety of academics, ex-soldiers, and Web-loggers who have become obsessed with the case, and the evidence can be cross-checked.

No "proof" that originates in Israel is likely to change minds in the Arab world. The longtime Palestinian spokesperson Hanan Ashrawi dismissed one early Israeli report on the topic as a "falsified version of reality [that] blames the victims." Late this spring Said Hamad, a spokesman at the PLO office in Washington, told me of the new Israeli studies, "It does not surprise me that these reports would come out from the same people who shot Mohammed al-Dura. He was shot of course by the Israeli army, and not by anybody else." Even if evidence that could revise the understanding of this particular death were widely accepted (so far it has been embraced by a few Jewish groups in Europe and North America), it would probably have no effect on the underlying hatred and ongoing violence in the region. Nor would evidence that clears Israeli soldiers necessarily support the overarching Likud policy of sending soldiers to occupy territories and protect settlements. The Israelis still looking into the al-Dura case do not all endorse Likud occupation policies. In fact, some strongly oppose them.

The truth about Mohammed al-Dura is important in its own right, because this episode is so raw and vivid in the Arab world and so hazy, if not invisible, in the West. Whatever the course of the occupation of Iraq, the United States has guaranteed an ample future supply of images of Arab suffering. The two explosions in Baghdad markets in the first weeks of the war, killing scores of civilians, offered an initial taste. Even as U.S. officials cautioned that it would take more time and study to determine whether U.S. or Iraqi ordnance had caused the blasts, the Arab media denounced the brutality that created these new martyrs. More of this lies ahead. The saga of Mohammed al-Dura illustrates the way the battles of wartime imagery may play themselves out.

The harshest version of the al-Dura case from the Arab side is that it proves the ancient "blood libel"—Jews want to kill gentile children—and shows that Americans count Arab life so cheap that they will let the Israelis keep on killing. The harshest version from the Israeli side is that the case proves the Palestinians' willingness to deliberately sacrifice even their own children in the name of the war against Zionism. In Tel Aviv I looked through hour after hour of videotape in an attempt to understand what can be known about what happened, and what it means.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I am NOT Moslem, so this is not relavent to me. I may be Palestinian, but I am born into a Christian family, who in fact are not very religious.

So, stop spweing your hatred of Moslems towards me, because I could really care less. Especially when your trying to acknowledge a thousand year old conflict, between Mohammed and the Jews, in which is over, and is not relavant to present day Israel. If it is actually relavant, please tell me how exactly, and how it actually impacts so greatly. From the looks of it, your hatred towards them is just as bad, possibly worse listening to some of the comments you guys say.

You are as good as a muslim because you continue to spew their hatred of Jews.

It is relevant to todays Israel because Jews have been suffering under muslims ever since the days of Mohamud.

There is nothing in Judaism which says that we have to kill infidels or non-believers. Judaism only asks that the Jews live in the land which the G-d of Israel has given to the children of Abraham, through the line of Issaac and Jacob... The whole basis of Islam is to establish a global caliphate which dominates the world.

The Jewish connection to the land pre-dates Christianity and Islam. The modern state was established legally while the arabs have attempted to illegally destroy the Jewish state. If the arabs wanted a state they should have accepted the partition plan... But then they were offered their own state again and they refused it again.

Why weren't they attempting to create a palestinian state before the establishment of the Jewish state. But there was never talk of a 'Palestinian' state because one never existed. In truth all those arabs believed that the 'Palestinians' were Syrians or Jordanian or Lebanese... There was no talk of establishing a 'palestinian' state until 1980s when Yassir Arafat invented the 'palestinian people' and admitted it was a plot to drive the Jews from the land...

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
"I may be Palestinian, but I am born into a Christian family, who in fact are not very religious."
=====================================================
No, you are not a Palestinian. You're an Arab. You aspire to create a nation called Palestine, but you are most assuredly not a 'Palestinian', no matter how many times you erroneously refer to yourself as one. There is no such thing as a Palestinian.

"Especially when your trying to acknowledge a thousand year old conflict, between Mohammed and the Jews, in which is over, and is not relavant to present day Israel."
It's nice of you, a Christian Arab, to declare the thousand year conflict between MoHamMud and the Jews to be over, and to say it isn't relevant to Israel.

Why don't you go tell your Islamic 'resistance group' friends that ?  See what they say.  They'll chop your Christian head off. Your mom can watch the video.

As long as one MoHamMudden wages Jihad against Israel, Jews, Christians, the USA, or any civilized nations or people that the IslamoNazis call 'infidels' - then it's obviously relevant.

In fact, it's probably the most relevant issue the entire world, not just Israel, faces today.

It's had to believe how incredibly stupid you are.

I know Islam turns people into blathering idiots. What's your excuse ?

Offline thatguy11

• New JTFer
First, I will reply to the most recent comments. Then I will be replying to the previous comments that I didn’t get a chance to reply to.

Also remember that the arabs have a pre-disposition to lie... But you think it is only shia or sunni who lie... That is your failing...

All arab muslims lie and they don't just make up little lies, they lie without limits... They attempt to change history by claiming that there was no Jewish temple on the mount while there is ample evidence that the Temple existed. And they also remove and destroy artifacts {which has been proven time and again} in an attempt to lie to the world about the Jewish connection to the land.

One of the most recent examples of a big arab lie was the Mohammud Al-Dura 'massacre' myth... Here they lied and got caught...

Remember the countless times that Zionists have lied and got caught? They lie without limits as well. The most famous Palestinian and Arab scholars DO NOT DENY that Jews have ties to the land. In fact, I haven’t heard of any that have.

You are as good as a muslim because you continue to spew their hatred of Jews.

It is relevant to todays Israel because Jews have been suffering under muslims ever since the days of Mohamud.

There is nothing in Judaism which says that we have to kill infidels or non-believers. Judaism only asks that the Jews live in the land which the G-d of Israel has given to the children of Abraham, through the line of Issaac and Jacob... The whole basis of Islam is to establish a global caliphate which dominates the world.

The Jewish connection to the land pre-dates Christianity and Islam. The modern state was established legally while the arabs have attempted to illegally destroy the Jewish state. If the arabs wanted a state they should have accepted the partition plan... But then they were offered their own state again and they refused it again.

Why weren't they attempting to create a palestinian state before the establishment of the Jewish state. But there was never talk of a 'Palestinian' state because one never existed. In truth all those arabs believed that the 'Palestinians' were Syrians or Jordanian or Lebanese... There was no talk of establishing a 'palestinian' state until 1980s when Yassir Arafat invented the 'palestinian people' and admitted it was a plot to drive the Jews from the land...

Give me one example where I said anything about hating Jews. Seems to me all I did was criticize Israel and you decided to call me a Jew-hater. Sounds pretty ignorant and butt-hurt of you right? Jews have been suffering under Moslems since the days of Mohammed? I don’t think because of what Mohammed had done thousands of years ago affects what is happening right now, unless you’re a religious lunatic without logic. As you seem to represent yourself as. There was talk of creating a Palestinian state since ottoman times, and in fact they were promised state before the Jews were. The state of Israel was created illegally under international law. Although, I suppose at the time it was the world powers just distributing and making up the rules. I  don’t think the Palestinian people were created in the 1880s at all, because the province was known as Palestine for over one thousand years, and the people recognized themselves as Palestinians as well.

"I may be Palestinian, but I am born into a Christian family, who in fact are not very religious."
No, you are not a Palestinian. You're an Arab. You aspire to create a nation called Palestine, but you are most assuredly not a 'Palestinian', no matter how many times you erroneously refer to yourself as one. There is no such thing as a Palestinian.

"Especially when your trying to acknowledge a thousand year old conflict, between Mohammed and the Jews, in which is over, and is not relavant to present day Israel."
It's nice of you, a Christian Arab, to declare the thousand year conflict between MoHamMud and the Jews to be over, and to say it isn't relevant to Israel.

Why don't you go tell your Islamic 'resistance group' friends that ?  See what they say.  They'll chop your Christian head off. Your mom can watch the video.

As long as one MoHamMudden wages Jihad against Israel, Jews, Christians, the USA, or any civilized nations or people that the IslamoNazis call 'infidels' - then it's obviously relevant.

In fact, it's probably the most relevant issue the entire world, not just Israel, faces today.

It's had to believe how incredibly stupid you are.

I know Islam turns people into blathering idiots. What's your excuse ?

So, your telling me Jews and Moslems hate eachother because of what happened 1000+ years ago? Sounds to me you’re a religious lunatic. I will be talking about how Palestinians exist in my next post, that replies to older posts I never got a chance to talk about. I’m stupid because America invaded the countries first? Then they retaliated with much less advanced weapons which ended up not doing as nearly as much damage? That’s why I’m dumb because I have logic of noticing who is the victim? Sounds to me you’re the idiot. Especially when you assume that all Moslems are stupid, and asking me what my excuse is. Makes you sound like an ignorant dead brained idiot.

Offline thatguy11

• New JTFer
How many of those events you list are made up? I can name a couple... You are just spouting pro-'PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi' propaganda...

None of it is made up. Although, if you would like to say otherwise, tell me which ones and why.

Now lets break your next comment down without having to quote the whole thing... First, I would like to mention how you took the information from an unreliable website, that gives no sources. It is also shameful of you on having to copy and paste an article instead of defending your side like a real argument. I suggest if you want to argue with me you actually argue. I don't feel like writing why the articles are wrong.

But the catastrophe experienced by the Arabs of Palestine was the result of Arab policies, and the Arab rejection of any solution that would include a Jewish presence in the Middle East.

Your blind to the fact that there were already hundreds of thousands of Jews living all over the Middle East and Maghreb. There was already an 8% presence of Jews in Palestine before the immigration. And very many Yemini Jews. Many European and Yemeni Jews, mainly from Eastern Europe started coming during the First Aliyah. This began around 1881 and ended around 1903, one year before Herzl died. Many of these Jews came there to escape the persecution from Europe, or for religious motives, since even more immigrated to the United States. Although, Eretz Israel, the name for Palestine in the Jewish religion, had been revered throughout the centuries by generations of Jews as a place for holy pilgrimage, never as a future secular state. Jewish tradition and religion Cleary instruct Jews to await the coming of the promised Messiah at "the end of times" before they can return to Eretz Israel as a sovereign people in a Jewish theocracy, that, as the obedient servants of God. That is also why man Ultra-Orthodox Jews are non Zionist or anti-Zionist. In other words Zionism secularized and nationalized Judaism. The problem with this is that over 30,000 Jews came to Palestine during the first Aliyha. The difference between the second Aliyha is that they came with more Zionist ideological motives. They wanted to create a sovereign nation, although still trying to escape persecution.  Many of the Jews then did buy the land fairly (about 6% at the time before the 1947 partition) they also displaced the indigenous population. Absentee or corrupt Ottoman or Lebanese land lords made it possible for the Jews to buy out land displacing thousands of Palestinians in particular areas. It is true that Jews were majority in parts of Palestine during this mass immigration, such as places like Jerusalem and Safed, and many other mixed Palestinian Jewish towns. There was already a Jewish presence in Palestine. So, its ignorant to say that it was rejected.

Five Arab armies invaded the three slivers that were Israel in an attempt to destroy the new state. Under threat of annihilation, Israeli forces defended the slivers that had been assigned to them by the United Nations. 

First of all, the 5 Arab armies did eventually come into the war , less well known is the fact that throughout this war Zionist forces outnumbered all Arab and Palestinian combatants combined – often by a factor of two to three. Moreover, Arab armies did not invade Israel – virtually all battles were fought on land that was to have been the Palestinian land. It is significant to note that Arab armies entered the conflict only after Zionist forces had committed 16 massacres. Zionist forces committed 33 massacres altogether. Israel's idea was to completely wipe out the Palestinians.  Future Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, head of one of the Jewish terrorist groups, described this as “splendid,” and stated: “As in Deir Yassin, so everywhere, we will attack and smite the enemy. God, God, Thou has chosen us for conquest.”

Part of that defensive action included driving Arab civilians from their homes in a few Arab villages located at strategically important sites or which sat upon major arteries, especially the road to Jerusalem. These actions, both legal and commonplace in wartime (Mohammed is praised for doing the same thing to Jewish villages near Mecca), have been reframed by Arab propaganda into the fictional history of Israel's "aggression" against the Palestinians

and

In fact, the flight of Palestinian Arabs began months before the shooting started. Tens of thousands left the Galilee and areas from Jaffa south and fled to Lebanon and Egypt. Tens of thousands more fled after the shooting started, and long before the Jewish army had taken any measures against strategic villages. It is well documented that Arab leaders, military, political and religious, urged the peasantry to flee so that the Arab armies could enter unencumbered and quickly do away with the Jews (cf. Meir-Levi, "Big Lies" for documentation). By the spring of 1948 almost 350,000 Arabs had left their homes

First, let me get this out of the way. A massacre that happened thousands of years ago committed by Mohammed has NOTHING to do with the on going conflict.

Now, for the real argument. The idea of these massacres were all carefully planned out for a long time. The plan committed was known as Plan Dalet. Six major operations were launched in April. Two of them, Operations Nachshon and Harel, were designed to occupy and destroy the Palestinian villages along the whole length of the Jaffa-Jerusalem road, thus splitting in two the central mass(according to the UN partition plan) of the Palestinian state. Palestinian villagers and irregulars fought desperately along the entire highway. A dramatic battle developed for the hilltop village of Castel, some five miles we of Jerusalem. The Palestinians fought under their commander Al Qadir al-Husseini. While the Castel battle was in progress Irgun and Stern Gang units perpetrated the massacre of 245 civilian inhabitants of the village of Deir Yassin, about three miles from Catel. This is before any Arab armies came in. ALA field commander, Fawzi al-Qawukji, opened a diversionary attack against the colony of Mishmar Haemek. The ALA were the Arab Militia that tried fighting back, before any Arab armies joined the fight. Arab public opinion reacted with horror to the events. The Arab League met to consider the three disasters: the death of Abd al-Qadir and fall of Castel, the massacre at Deir Yassin, and Qawukji's defeat at Mishmar Haemek. This was when the consideration of intervention by regular army units instead of the Palestinian ALA milita and other irregulars. Not long after, the British left Tiberius and then the Zionist Haganah forces took control. Thousands of these refugees ran in panic into exile in Transjordan and Syria. This created shock to the Arab world. Then on April 21 British withdrew from Haifa; the Haganah forces launched Operation Misparayim for the conquest of the city, which fell about 3 days later. Man more thousands of refugees fled. During the last week of April, three major operations were launched within the frame work of Plan Dale. Although, in different parts of the country. (1)Operation Chametz (April 25) to isolate and conquer Jaffa and surrounding villages. (2) Operation Jevussi (April 26) to conquer the Palestinian residential quarters in West and East Jerusalem outside the Old City, as well as the villages in the northern and eastern suburbs. (3) Operation Yiftach (April 28) to conquer the whole of Eastern Galilee. Many refugees fleeing to Gaza or Egypt, or exiled to Ramallah and Bethlehem or Transjordan. These conlonies were attacked: (defended only by militia or irregulars) Jaffa, Katamon, Talbiyya, the German Colony, the Greek Colony, Upper Ba'ka and lower, Nabi Samu'il, Safed etc. The patterns of attacks of these 3 Operations were quite similar: intensive bombardment with mortars, infantry and armored cars. Finally, on April 30, Arab League held a meeting to which they summoned the chiefs of staff of their armies for counsel regarding the turn of events in Palestine. They were hoping for Western intervention to stop the massacres. But only less than half of the minimum military heads  considered necessary was sent. Meanwhile, the Haganah command pressed on with Plan Dalet. On May 8-9 Operation Maccabi was launched to occupy and destroy the remaining villages in central plane between Rameleh and Latrun. On May 11-12 the town of Safed was conquered; inhabitants fleeing to Syria or Lebanon. The town of Beisan met the same fate on May 1; inhabitants fled to Transjordan and Syria. On the same day Operation Barak was launched in the south to occupy and destroy villages leading to the Negev. The inhabitants of these village were driven into the Hebron hills. On May 12, Egypt finally intervened. Although it was too late. And that you can see wasn't peacefully or legally done. It was attack upon a civilian population against a small militia and irregulars.

The Israeli attack on Deir Yassin has been singled out and falsely presented by Arab historians as the quintessential example of Jewish barbarism in which "Zionist thugs" brutally massacred hundreds of innocent civilians. In fact, Iraqi soldiers had occupied the village, dressed as women, and hid in the villagers' houses. Survivors of the attack admit openly that none of the atrocities ascribed to the Jews ever actually occurred. These atrocities were the invention of Dr. Khalid Husseini, director-general of the Arab radio station "Voice of Palestine." As he explained, he broadcast his own fictionalized account of the battle in order to shame the Arab states into sending more troops to wipe out the Jews

In fact, Deir-Yassin was planned to make people flee and run for their lives. The commander of the Haganah, Zvi Ankori, described what happened: "I saw cut off genitlaia and women's crushed stomachs. It was direct murder." he said. Manachem Begin gloated over the impact throughout Palestine of the Nazi-like operations he commanded at Deir Yasin. Lehi Commandos stormed the village of Deir Yasin on April 9, 1948, slaughtering about 255 men, women and children.  The implementation of this program was carried out in part by Menachem Begin and future successor Yitzhak Shamir. Inhabitants were forced to march in blood-soaked clothing through the streets of Jerusalem to on-lookers, before disappearing.

I for one do NOT believe the eye witness accounts discussed by that Israeli page, nonetheless it doesn't give ANY names. Here are some real eye witness accounts.

"IT was soon noon when the battle ended and the shooting stopped. Things had come quiet, but the village had not surrendered. The IZL irregulars left the places in which they were hiding and started carrying out clean-up operations in the houses. They fired with all the arms they had, and threw explosives into buildings. They also shot everyone they saw in the houses, including women and children--indeed the commanders made no attempt to check the disgraceful acts of slaughter. I myself and a number of inhabitants begged the commanders to give orders to their men to stop shooting, but our efforts were unsuccessful. In the meantime some twenty-five men ahd been brought out of the houses: they were loaded into freight truck and led into "victory parade". Like a Roman triumph, through the Mahaneh Yehudah and Zikhron Yosef quarters of Jerusalem. At the end of the parade they were taken to a stone quarry between Giv'at Shaul and Deir Yasin and shot in cold blood the fighters then put the women and children who were still alive on a truck a took them to Mandelbaum Gate."

Which turns out those children were found by one of my relatives...

Another Eye-Witness, director of International Red Cross in Palestine, Jacques de Reynier attempted to intervene as a word of slaughter spread. His personal testimony is:

"...The Commander of the Irugn detachment did not seem willing to receive me. At last he arrivedd, young, distinguished, and perfectly correct, but there were peculiar glitter in his eyes, cold and cruel. According to him the Irgun had arrived twenty-four hours earlier and ordered the inhabitants by loudspeaker to evacuate all houses and surrender: the time given to obey the order was a quarter of an hour. 'Some of these miserable people had come forward and were taken prisoner, to be released later in the direction of the Arab lines. The rest, not having obeyed the order, had met the fate they deserved . But there was no point in exaggerating things, there were only a few dead and they would be buried as soon as the 'clean-up' of the village was over. If I found any bodies, I could take them but there were nearly no wounded.' "This account made my blood run cold. I went back to the Jerusalem road and got an ambulance and truck that I had alerted through the Red Shield. I reached the village with my convoy and the firing stopped. The gang Irgun was wearing uniforms and helmets, all of them young, some even adolescents, men and women, armed to the teeth with revolvers, machine guns, hand grenades, cutlasses most of them still blood-stained. A beautiful young girl with criminal eyes showed me hers, still dripping with blood; she displayed it like a trophy. This was the 'clean-up' team, that was obviously performing its task very conscientiously. "I tried to go into a house. A dozen soldiers surrounded me, their machine guns aimed at my body, and their office forbade me to move. The dead if any would be brought to me, he s aid.I then flew into one of the most towering rages of my life, telling these criminals what I thought of their conduct, threatening them with everything I could think of, an d then pushed them aside and went into the house. "The first room was dark everything was in disorder, but there was no one. In the second amid disemboweled furniture and all sorts of debris, I found some  bodies, cold. Here the 'clean-up' had been done with machine guns, then hand grenades. It had been finished off with knives, anyone could see that. The same thing in the next room, but as I was about to leave I heard something like a sigh. I looked everywhere, turned over all the bodies, and eventually found a little food still warm. It was a little girl of ten, mutilated by a hand grenade, still alive.  everywhere it was the same horrible sight … there had been four hundred people in this  village; About fifty of them had escaped and were still alive. All the rest had been deliberately massacred in cold blood for, as I observed for myself, this gang was admirably disciplined and only acted under orders. "After another visit to Deir Yasin I went back to my office where I was visited by two gentlemen, well-dressed in civilian clothes, who had been waiting for me for an hour. They were the commander of the Irgun detachment and his aide. They had prepared a paper which they wanted me sign. It was a statement to the effect that I had been very courteously received by them, and obtained all the facilities I had requested, in the accomplishment of my mission, and thanking them for the help I received. As I showed the signs of hesitation and even started to argue with them, they said that if I valued my life, I had better sign immediately. The only course open to me was to convince them that I did valued my life in the least."

The only people killed in Deir-Yassin were civilians...

=================================================

Let's get a few things straight, [censored].

There are no Palestinians. They're a bunch of Arabs. There's never been a nation called Palestine and here at JTF, we're going to do all we can to make sure there never is.

Israel isn't occupying any land. There's a bunch of stinking Arabs squatting on Jewish Land that will be evicted. They can leave horizontally or vertically, but they will leave.

I couldn't give a rat's [censored] whether you consider Israel's actions self defense or not. Bottom line is your 'resistance groups' continue to promise to destroy Israel, and I promise you that's not gonna happen.

That's a promise, warning and threat all rolled into one.

Don't like it ? Too bad.

As long as I'm here and see one of your asinine posts, I'm going to verbally [censored] you.

And if I had the chance to meet you personally, I'd squeeze your melon til there was pink sauce dripping out of your ears.

Now take a hike, punk. You're not welcome here.

You don't like what I'm saying so you decide to verbally attack me, and threaten to physically attack me? Thought you believe in freedom of speech. Although, you decide to hurt me when I speak my opinion, and truth. You don't want to live side by side with us peacefully, and you decide to ignore the crimes you commit, although you surely know them.You say there is no such thing as  Palestinian? I will be talking about this in one of your reply/quote you guys left me.

You don't get it. We are not leftist wimps like most current IDF's generals who have been brainwashed into loving their ennemies. We are not part of the phoney right such as the Likud and all the other parties of the Israeli Establishment. We are true Kahanists. When Arab Muslim Nazis call for our destruction, we recall what our Torah has taught us about Amalek, we recall what our brothers and sisters went through during the Shoah. If we were in power, there would be no Hamas, no Fatah, no Hezbollah, no flotillas. We would not hesitate to carpet bomb entire cities to save the life of one Jew. We would not feel concerned about the protests of the nations of the world. There would not be a single Arab Muslim Nazi who would dare raise a finger against a Jew and, for the first time in its modern history, Israel would be safe and free.

You call us Moslem Arab Nazis? I am an Arab Palestinian, I am not a Nazi or Moslem. How ignorant and stereotypical of you to say such a thing. Your telling us Islam is the religion of death and destruction when yourself say "we recall what our Torah has taught us", and you decide to threaten to commit a genocide, and a crime against humanity. In fact you would turn into a state of even MORE racism and hatred towards the indigenous population... Your hatred is out of complete ignorance, or false interpretations from the media.

What exactly is a Palestinian?

A good question! Finally, something not too offensive. I find it tiring of you saying there is no Palestinians. Under Resolution 181 there was supposed to be a creation of 2 states. Although, Israel took its independence into its own hands after Chaim Weizmann wrote President Truman a letter asking for recognition of a Jewish state. On May 14 the British high commissioner left his official residence in Jerusalem on his way home to peaceful retirement in England. The new state came into existence at one minute after midnight Palestine time, or 6:01 PM Washington time. By 6:11 PM President Truman had recognized Israel. This September there is going to be a vote for Palestinian State, and if not created, then under international law there should already be one. Therefore, there always should have been Palestinians.

Also, as you would like to ignore, the Palestinians have their own dialect of Arabic, local customs, own culture, identity, flag, national anthem, form of Government in occupied territories, Passports, coins etc. Palestine also became an administrated country under Britain. It has about everything a country is, except UN recognition. Palestinians recognized Israel, so there should be no reason for you to at least see us as a people. PLO recognized Israel on the White House Lawn in front of the whole world, during the Oslo Agreements which had mutual recognition for one another. So, why do you still not see us as a people? Hamas also recognized Israel when they agreed to a document backing a two-state solution to the conflict. Although, you still don't think of us as a people? In fact, seems like you never did nor did your Zionist leaders.

Former Israeli Prime Minister Golda Meir once saying: "There is no such thing as a Palestinian people... It is not as if we came and threw them out and took their country. They didn't exist."

Israeli Prime Minister Menachem Begin, speech to the Knesset "[The Palestinians] are beasts walking on two legs."

Yitzhak Ginsburg said "The killing by a Jew of a non-Jew, i.e. a Palestinian, is considered essentially a good deed, and Jews should therefore have no compunction about it."

David Ben Gurion said "We must expel Arabs and take their places."

Golda Meir "How can we return the occupied territories? There is nobody to return them to."

Menachem Begin "The Partition of Palestine is illegal. It will never be recognized .... Jerusalem was and will for ever be our capital. Eretz Israel will be restored to the people of Israel. All of it. And for Ever."

Previous Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Shamir "(The Palestinians) would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls."

etc etc etc. You know where I'm going at.

We accepted you as a people years ago, as did you to us. Yet in your previous years you did not recognize us, nor do most your population presently, now regardless of the agreements. Even when the people in the region recognized themselves as Palestinians for over 1000 years, nearly 1400 years. While, Jews reign in the area before the State of Israel in 1948 was as little or less that 250 years.

But Arab responsibility for "an-Nakba" goes even further. The Arab forces of Jordan occupied the West Bank, and King Abdullah unilaterally and illegally annexed it to his Hashemite kingdom. King Farouq of Egypt declared Egyptian sovereignty over the Gaza Strip. Both actions were illegal in terms of international law, and in high-handed defiance of UN resolutions 181 and 194. When the war was over, and armistice lines drawn, the land which the UN had apportioned to the Arabs of Palestine had been seized by the Arab states that had invaded, supposedly to help the Palestinians. When Israel offered to return land taken in its defensive actions and to negotiate fair settlement of the refugee issue, but only in exchange for peace, the Arab states refused. Better the Palestinians remain refugees than the existence of Israel be ratified (13).

The land was illegally annexed by Jordan and King Farouq of Egypt. Although, Israel too ignored and defied Resolutions 181 and 194. Also, I find it funny they are talking about International law when they say "fair settlement for the refugee issue" when under international law the refugees should be allowed to return, but Israel refused. Also, it says the Palestinians were put into concentration camps, when it was refugee camps. The refugee camps were horrible although, they are no better in Israel especially  because IT’S A REFUGEE CAMP...  Also, what exactly is "fair settlement"? to them?