Author Topic: Ask JTF For Motza'ei Yom Tov Sukkot, October 8.  (Read 16744 times)

admin

Ask JTF For Motza'ei Yom Tov Sukkot, October 8.
« on: September 08, 2006, 06:41:33 PM »
B"H

Moadim Le'Simcha!

The webmaster isn't Jewish or a Ben Noah. Then what is he? Is he Christian? Why isn't Gil Avraham on the same program as you now? Did he move back to Israel? I heard he was a student in New York. How did you meet him?

The following is my main question.

Why do you consider Central Asian Caucasians of Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan to be non-white?

Do you think the natives of Western Asian Russia are Caucasian? Why or why not? I know that the natives of Eastern Asian Russia are Orientals and are related to Eskimos.

Also, Afghanistanis can have blue or green eyes. Do you consider them to be Caucasian? Why or why not?

Even Arabs can have blue or green eyes which is why I don't agree with your racial classification of them. I DO AGREE with you that they are evil regardless of race. I'm just interested in the topic of race and what your opinions are on it. Also, when I ask you if certain groups are real Muslims, I do so because to me, the defintion of a Muslim is someone that wants to kill all the infields. You have said that if someone is born a Muslim and doesn't believe in that anymore, they stop being a Muslim. I wanted to see if you think that about those groups. I believe Sheikh Palazzi of Italy falls into that category. In Judaism, you are born a Jew and can't stop being one. Muslims have to believe in real Islam to remain a Muslim. Even according to Muslim Nazi Sharia, everyone is born a Muslim (Including all the people of The Bible especially the JEWISH prophets and even Adam and Noah, before there was Islam. That shows you how insane Islam is. In Judaism, there were no Jews in The Bible before Abraham.) until they choose another religion. That's what happens to heretical Muslims that don't believe in kiling all the infidels anymore. They stop being Muslims.

Why don't you consider Turks to be white?

The Central Asians are white Asians just like Armenians are. Armenia is in Asia just like Israel, but both countries are part of Western Civilization despite their continent. Do you consider Armenians to be white? Do you consider other peoples who currently inhabit The Caucus Mountains region (Georgia and Azerbaijan) to be white? If not, why not? I think Jews are most racially related to Armenians and Kurds. All are Mediterranean Caucasians. Abraham and his family were from the area of Northern Iraq (Today Kurdistan.) and Armenia (Aram). Padan-Aram, the birth place of Rachel and Leah is part of Armenia today occupied by Muslim Nazi Turkey.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 09:40:03 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Scriabin

Re: Ask JTF For Motza'ei Yom Tov Sukkot, October 8.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2006, 10:35:39 AM »
Dear Chaim,
   Did you ever heckle any performances at Carnegie Hall?

Shalom

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 01:02:10 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Thank you for answering my letter and giving me Chizuk on one of your
previous shows last week.

I previously thought that the idea of creating a separate state of Judea
was just a desperate dream concocted by Kahanists only recently, but
a few weeks ago I discovered that it was actually the Rav HY"D who
originated this idea in the late 80s, and even managed to organize the
creation of a flag, and outline a plan for essential infrastructure (emergency
services, army, etc.) for the new state.

Wasn't he worried that by taking this stance he was vindicating vicious and
demented Judenrat "Ultra-Orthodox" anti-Zionists, who could now tell him,
"You see?  We told you so!  Now you reached this conclusion yourself."?

BTW, you mentioned on the last Ask JTF program that you were reading
one of the Rav's books in Hebrew.  I recommend that you also read his
Knesset speeches (in Hebrew)---they are incredible.  If "Ohr HaRa'ayon"
is considered his magnum opus for the devout, faithful Jew, then the
compendium of his Knesset speeches is definitely his magnum opus for
the evil, self-hating Jew, and it is equivalent (in eloquence, cogency and
harshness) to the timeless rebukes heaped upon Israel by our prophets
of yore.  I consider these knesset speeches (as well as the records of his
public debates, interviews, and biography) to be part of what I regard as
the yet unwritten thirteenth (and hopefully final) book "Meir" that will
complete the "Trei Asar" collection to "Tlat Asar" prophecies for the people
of Israel.

"Vayed'u Ki Navi Haya Be'tocham."
« Last Edit: September 26, 2006, 01:07:09 PM by davkakach »
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2006, 10:02:12 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Hope all is going well for you and yours this holiday season.  Thanks for your insights on Judaism's views regarding the afterlife, heaven, and hell.  As you said, such deep topics require in depth study and analysis, but your concise comments were thought provoking nonetheless.  I will ask related questions as they come to mind.  It was quite comforting to hear that Hell is indeed a Jewish concept, as in our "dream world" as you put it so eloquently there is often no justice.  It is nice to know G-d has set aside a place for Nazis, Muslim Nazi terrorists, and other forms of evil to be severely punished as they deserve.  Well, Chaim, as you might remember, I am trying to become more religious and taking your advice to do it a little at a time.  This week I was wondering about the kosher dietary laws.  I have always stayed away from pork, shellfish, and other forbidden foods, but I would not classify my home as strictly kosher.  Eventually I would like to reach this point.  In that regard, I always look for food products labeled "OU" or "K."  Is this enough?  Also, is it permissible to buy kosher products in supermarkets that also sell non-kosher food?  Unfortunately, I do not have many all kosher stores in my area.  Finally, I was wondering what Jewish or Rabbinic law says about consuming animals in general.  As an animal lover, I sometimes feel guilty about eating animal products, though I must admit I enjoy them and they are an important source of protein in a balanced diet.  As always, thanks for your insights and all the best.

Ari   

Offline Noahide

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2006, 06:58:05 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Thank you as always for answering my questions.  Today I have three related questions.

1)    My first question today is about the Torah monarchy which I think is one of your long term goals in Israel.  I assume that the king should come from the line of David.  Where will you find such a person?  I have heard of a line of ‘exilarchs’ from the line of David who lived in Baghdad until about the year 1800 C.E.  Do you know of any people alive today who have a reasonably credible claim to be of the house of David?

2)   Secondly, in a Kahanist state would you revive the High Priesthood and the old Temple duties of the Kohanim and the Leviim?  I am sure you are aware of the DNA studies done that show that about half of those people with the surnames ‘Cohen’ and ‘Levy’ actually descend from a man who lived about 1500 B.C.E. meaning Aaron.  Therefore there must be many people qualified to act as Kohanim in the Temple, at least by virtue of their ancestry.  Even the late Rabbi Kahane may have been a kohen by blood, as his name suggests. 

3)   You may also know of a black tribe in the jungles of southern Africa called the Lemba.  When the white explorers first discovered them, they were engaging in ceremonies that looked very like old Jewish ceremonies.  Recently a DNA study showed that the priestly clan of this tribe were Kohanim by blood!  They had been cut off from the world for 1,500 years and still the kohanim had passed on the knowledge from father to son – an amazing achievement do you not think?

I would be much obliged for your thoughts on this.

Regards and thanks again from Noahide.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2006, 11:28:05 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I hope you are doing well.  My question this week is on an issue about blacks and whites in America that has the double standards.  Why is it with the media and Hollywood all make it out as if its ok for black animals to use racial double standards.. We see in it in movies and tv shows how they are the brilliant brains and white people are the " Stupid Whitie " (By the way Chaim this Africa series on the website is absolutly amazing) Why is it though White people across this country aren't showing that they are fed up with this nonsense? 

And another question I sometimes hear David and you on the TV show mentioning about the real right wing candidates to become the frontier to the United States would either of you ever concider for beginning local office here in the city or state of NY even though this state is as LIBERAL as it gets?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Carlyle

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2006, 05:31:14 AM »
Hello Chaim,

What's your opinion of the American Civil War?
I ask this because Jews were universally accepted and tolerated in the South whereas they faced difficulties in the North as many Yankees were anti-Semitic.

Judah P. Benjamin, a Jew, served as the Secretary of State of the Confederate States of America.

As a Senator before the Civil War Benjamin was a noted advocate of the interests of the South, and his most famous exchange on the Senate floor was related to both his religion and the issue of slavery: Benjamin Wade of Ohio accused him of being an "Israelite in Egyptian clothing," and he replied that, "It is true that I am a Jew, and when my ancestors were receiving their Ten Commandments from the immediate Deity, amidst the thundering and lightnings of Mt. Sinai, the ancestors of my opponent were herding swine in the forests of Great Britain."

The Confederacy was also supported by prominent Jews like Benjamin Disraeli, the later British Prime minister, and the Rothschilds.

Shouldn't we say that the Confederate cause was righteous and justified as it opposed the anti-Semitic Yankees?

-Carlyle

Scriabin

« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2006, 12:04:34 PM »
I honestly believe that the WRONG side won the Civil War.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2006, 02:12:50 PM »
Shouldn't we say that the Confederate cause was righteous and justified as it opposed the anti-Semitic Yankees?

-Carlyle

From what I hear, the Confederacy fought to preserve the Constitutional order as originally established having seceded and writing a Constitution that improved on the original, and for the right of the people to a government of their choosing, or in the words of the world's most famous secession document, the Declaration of Independence: "Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government", while the Union fought for the consolidation of government power, and at the behest of commercial interests, since Abraham Lincoln had a protectionist tarriff rate at around 47%, while the Confederacy had a 10% tarriff rate.  Lincoln was even told that "grass would grow" on the ports of New York, if the Confederacy was allowed to be independent.  Follow the money, as they say.

http://www.321gold.com/editorials/laborde/laborde101104.html

Anyway, I'm glad that there are more people out there who know the truth about the "Civil War".
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 02:14:51 PM by Hail Columbia »

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2006, 09:47:45 PM »
Hi Chaim,
My question relates to last week's: If there were to be a JTF training camp somewhere, what kind of exercises would  trainees partake in?

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2006, 10:12:44 PM »
Shalom Chaim.

What is JTF's opinion on stem-cell research?

If aspects of stem-cell research are consistent with a pro-life philosophy, would JTF embrace this when it (G-d willing) comes to power?

Thank you,

Macaca

Yacov Menashe adds: A fetus under Jewish Law is life after 30 days. Stem cells therefore are not an issue of murder. The same stem cells would have been disregarded. On the contrary, it is a mitzvah to use them to save human lives.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 11:59:53 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline habiru

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2006, 12:09:10 PM »
Hi Chaim,

Are there any other Jewish leaders besides Rabbi Kahane that young Jews can look up to as a role model. Unfortunately it looks like you don't care much for the majority of Jewish leaders of both past and present.

Offline davkakach

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2006, 12:11:59 PM »
Unfortunately it looks like you don't care much for the majority of Jewish leaders of both past and present.
Unfortunately, none of the past and present Jewish leaders are much to care for.
Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil.   --Thomas Mann

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2006, 12:36:09 PM »
Shalom Chaim, I wanted to pose a question to you since my area of specialty is Marketing and Business Strategies.  What do you think about the idea of putting most of JTF's attention to building up its more "Progressive/Moderate" VJA, or so you let on?  Let me explain myself.  The reason I ask this is because I feel that by creating a very professional website for VJA comparable to most of the major "Jewish" CJC, AJC, Wiesenthal and other mainstream news sites Fox, CNN/charity etc. etc. with various news articles about the real situation with collections of articles taken from Conservative/Pro-Israel mediums with Judaica and links to other Israel and Jewish Charity groups including a well presented banner/link to JTF.  I think by promoting VJA, in a mainstream/professional sort of way with the “intention” of distancing itself from JTF as a Jewish Charity Group, I am pretty much positive this “change” of perception and “distancing” itself from JTF will both allow your banners/links to go onto mainstream Jewish Sites/News sites like Arutz Sheva, Israel Insider, JPost, HonestReporting, AmericanCongressForTruth, WorldNetDaily.  I think by presenting VJA as a “moderate” Jewish education/charity group it will widely open the door for JTF.  There will be nothing JTF in the banner/link for VJA on any other site.  Those who come to VJA to learn about Jewish living, charity, news, history etc. will then be presented with an attractive banner for JTF.  Once the person goes to JTF they will see the Kahana/Real Jewish education/action.  I feel that by doing so will not only increase awareness in VJA but also JTF indirectly.  Presenting VJA as a professional, perhaps using women because they seem more "marketable" these days to men, especially right wing "extremists" would too add to business marketablity.  Most of the “mainstream” news or other mediums see “JTF” as an “extremist” group but not VJA from my understanding.  VJA would be far more promotable/ marketable and in the end JTF will be expanded both ideologically and economically.  You might even have a VJA lady approach every little Jewish "Community" Center to place little posters up in their offices or adverts in their "Jewish" News or even links on their own little websites?  Just a suggestion for you all there to ponder and kibbitz over.  Zei gezunt un shtark!  MarZutra.
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2006, 01:51:41 PM »
Chaim,

When Prophet Elijah was taken to Heaven Prophet Elisha inherited his position and started carrying his mantle.  Elisha got the double portion of Elijah's Spiritual Power. Likewise you are the one who is carrying Rabbi Kahane's mantle now and I believe you will accomplish more things in your life time than the old JDL.  Now my question is how did you hear about Rabbi Kahane's death?  Who informed you about his death?  What was your immediate reaction and how did you ventilate your feelings?  How was your mood on that day?

Thanks!

Christian Zionist.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline eliezer

• New JTFer
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2006, 07:09:24 PM »
Hi Chaim,
Thank you for your work for the benefit of Jewish People and having this great website, I enjoy listening to your broadcasts. What is your opinion about possibly banning islam through legal means?
even though american legal system is far from being just, do you think it will be possible to outlaw islam? it was somewhat successful towards communists in usa, what do you think?

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: October 04, 2006, 12:24:22 AM »
America may just have lost.

To the Supreme Court of Injustice for all American Patriots.

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2006/10/03/MNG4ILH1201.DTL

Here is an article that states that Supreme Court of Injustice rejected an appeal by evangelical Christian students and their parents who said a Contra Costa County school district engaged in unconstitutional religious indoctrination when it taught students about Islam by having them recite language from prayers.  Other encouraged "activities" include using Muslim names, having them memorize and recite a passage from the Quran, and giving up something for a day to simulate the fast of Ramadan.  The Supreme Court gave no comment on the ruling.

Linda Lye, yimach shema ve-zichra, a bolshevik lawyer for the school was "delighted" that these 7'th grade kids would be learning about a "great" religion like Islam.

What can we do?  Tell more people to go to private schools?  I have listened to teachers who teach in public school, and they always hype the "benefits" of public school and and the "tragedies" of private schools.  Is there anything that I or anyone else could do to counter this obstruction of justice that would yield maximum results?

Dante

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2006, 12:44:11 AM »
Chaim ben-pesach shalom.

I'm a secular israeli living in israel but also carry american cidizenship,
I voted for moledet until my leader zeevi was murdered much like kahane,
and since then I voted for marzel, hoping he will regenerate the enthusiasm that kahane generated.
unfortunatly it needs to be said, that he's not so charismatic, however YOU on the other hand have
that leader quality in you, so my question is - given your fluent hebrew (which I see is getting better from time to time)
will you consider leading the reinvented kahane movement and run for the knesset?

I know that if you were here with us,
your lectures would sweep the masses who think like us
but have been taught to be ashamed of it, I've been tuning to your
show for quite some time and hear me when I say, you can be a success in israel,
you can singlehandedly get us back in the knesset!

you probably know that the israeli law of return states clearley that
any jew
has the right to make alia to eretz israel -
you MUST fight this ! We need a leader.

also other short questions I have for you,

* where can I find audio/video of meir kahane on-line?

* just out of curiousity :) what is your occupation in life?

* are there any thoughts of expending JTF activity like on-line radio/tv station
airing old stuff of kahane videos/lectures?

* I heared your given name is Victor Vancier,
so how come you're named chaim ben-pesach?

*what ever happend to JDL activities,camps,etc..

thanks, hope you take the time to answer this message of mine
YISHAR KOACH  ;)
[/b]
« Last Edit: October 04, 2006, 01:05:59 AM by Dante »

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #18 on: October 04, 2006, 07:29:22 AM »
 ??? :-\I was in an internet café, a black sat down next to me and demanded I give him a pair of headphones connected to my computer that I wasn’t using — he was so rude and obnoxious it seemed as if he was on drugs…I didn’t give it to him so he said are you dumb … and took it himself — I think life is to short AND PRECIOUS to answer these type of stinking scumbags back because of the consequences especially in the ‘’three weeks'’’ period – do you agree???
If not what does one do – bedsides cut the stinking filthy evil rat to pieces verbally or …!!!??
Chag Sameach - Good Moe'ed

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #19 on: October 04, 2006, 10:19:50 AM »
Hi Chaim! ;D It's always a pleasure and honor to hear you answer my questions.

What do you think of Ayn Rand? Have you read her 1943 novel The Fountainhead or her 1957 novel Atlas Shrugged, and if so, what do you think? Also what do you think of her philosophy of Objectivism?

I find surprising parallels between her and yourself. You both seem like stunning messianic Jews -- such as Jesus and Marx -- with a truly breath-taking ambition and audacity. You two also seem very brave, honest, intellectually ferocious, and even personally heroic. And both you and Rand are hard-line champions of America, Israel, Western Civilization, the Founding Fathers, and laissez-faire capitalism.   

So what do you think of Ayn Rand, her novels, and, in general, her philosophy of life???
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: October 04, 2006, 04:22:16 PM »
Dear Chaim,
       Thank you for answering my question each week, my question this week is, which leaders in Europe, if any, are not Jew-haters, but do recognize the danger of Islam and are willing to do what is necessary to save themselves from the Muslim invaders?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #21 on: October 04, 2006, 09:58:27 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thank you for your hardwork and always answering my questions.

I know that JTF supports the Patriot Act because when the powers in it are used righteously it can stop Muslims from attacking America. However the provisions in the Patriot are far reaching, and if the wrong person gets elected President (i.e. Hillary Clinton) then it can be used for evil purposes. Such as the use of the ATF in Waco, it can be used to persecute Right-wingers and people of faith who don't conform to the views of Godless degenerates such as the Clintons. With that in mind does JTF support making the Patriot Act permanent?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline liorso

• New JTFer
« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2006, 10:10:55 AM »
חיים שלום רב.

תודה שענית על שאלותי בתוכנית האחרונה. באמת שאין צורך לתרגם בשבילי בעברית

אני רוצה לשאול רק שאלה אחת הפעם:

מה לפי דעתך יש לעשות בנוגע ליהונתן פולארד? האם יש מה לעשות בקשר לאי צדק שנעשה? היום יש רק תנועה אחת שלפי דעתי לא עושה מספיק ממש כלום! אף אחד לא משדר הפגנות שלהם והציבור בישראל בכלל לא מעורב בנושא חשוב זה!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2006, 06:07:29 PM »
Hello Chaim, when you said that the Constitution was good, but the amendments were not, exactly which amendments were you referring to?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2006, 08:01:32 PM »
   Public funding of a public transportation system has its pros and cons. The pros are that traffic congestion is reduced and when run properly and less gas is spent, which results in less funding to the Muslim Nazi terrorists. Of course in modern day, these systems are run poorly by affirmative action morons, the public has to fund a good portion of the system through taxes. In the Baltimore/DC area crime goes up whenever a subway or light rail is brought to an area and the people who benefit from the system are usually not decent human beings.
   New York's public transportation system is the best in the world, but at what cost? Should people who don't want to be packed in a sardine can subway car with a bunch of third world beasts have to pay huge tolls and gas prices to subsidize this decaying public transportation system? Are $9 round trip tolls moral to charge motorists who want to travel from Queens to the Bronx or from Brooklyn to Staten Island when the city has a problem of too much traffic going through Manhattan? Wouldn't the city want to encourage people to take these alternate and direct routes when travelling between boroughs? Should these motorists have to subsidize the subway system through their tolls because they are somewhat wealthier?
   Since we both hate human trash, what can New Yorkers do to rid the city of its homeless bum/hobo problem on the trains.

Also as a suggestion, since this is a pretty long audio broadcast and I usually don't listen two the full two hours, would it be possible to select a best question or two ahead of time every week to read first? Perhaps this could be something members could vote on or perhaps it could be one that you or Jimmy select.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2006, 08:12:57 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?