General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For Motza'ei Yom Tov Sukkot, October 8.

(1/6) > >>

admin:
B"H

Moadim Le'Simcha!

The webmaster isn't Jewish or a Ben Noah. Then what is he? Is he Christian? Why isn't Gil Avraham on the same program as you now? Did he move back to Israel? I heard he was a student in New York. How did you meet him?

The following is my main question.

Why do you consider Central Asian Caucasians of Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, and Kyrgyzstan to be non-white?

Do you think the natives of Western Asian Russia are Caucasian? Why or why not? I know that the natives of Eastern Asian Russia are Orientals and are related to Eskimos.

Also, Afghanistanis can have blue or green eyes. Do you consider them to be Caucasian? Why or why not?

Even Arabs can have blue or green eyes which is why I don't agree with your racial classification of them. I DO AGREE with you that they are evil regardless of race. I'm just interested in the topic of race and what your opinions are on it. Also, when I ask you if certain groups are real Muslims, I do so because to me, the defintion of a Muslim is someone that wants to kill all the infields. You have said that if someone is born a Muslim and doesn't believe in that anymore, they stop being a Muslim. I wanted to see if you think that about those groups. I believe Sheikh Palazzi of Italy falls into that category. In Judaism, you are born a Jew and can't stop being one. Muslims have to believe in real Islam to remain a Muslim. Even according to Muslim Nazi Sharia, everyone is born a Muslim (Including all the people of The Bible especially the JEWISH prophets and even Adam and Noah, before there was Islam. That shows you how insane Islam is. In Judaism, there were no Jews in The Bible before Abraham.) until they choose another religion. That's what happens to heretical Muslims that don't believe in kiling all the infidels anymore. They stop being Muslims.

Why don't you consider Turks to be white?

The Central Asians are white Asians just like Armenians are. Armenia is in Asia just like Israel, but both countries are part of Western Civilization despite their continent. Do you consider Armenians to be white? Do you consider other peoples who currently inhabit The Caucus Mountains region (Georgia and Azerbaijan) to be white? If not, why not? I think Jews are most racially related to Armenians and Kurds. All are Mediterranean Caucasians. Abraham and his family were from the area of Northern Iraq (Today Kurdistan.) and Armenia (Aram). Padan-Aram, the birth place of Rachel and Leah is part of Armenia today occupied by Muslim Nazi Turkey.

Scriabin:
Dear Chaim,
   Did you ever heckle any performances at Carnegie Hall?

Shalom

davkakach:
Dear Chaim,

Thank you for answering my letter and giving me Chizuk on one of your
previous shows last week.

I previously thought that the idea of creating a separate state of Judea
was just a desperate dream concocted by Kahanists only recently, but
a few weeks ago I discovered that it was actually the Rav HY"D who
originated this idea in the late 80s, and even managed to organize the
creation of a flag, and outline a plan for essential infrastructure (emergency
services, army, etc.) for the new state.

Wasn't he worried that by taking this stance he was vindicating vicious and
demented Judenrat "Ultra-Orthodox" anti-Zionists, who could now tell him,
"You see?  We told you so!  Now you reached this conclusion yourself."?

BTW, you mentioned on the last Ask JTF program that you were reading
one of the Rav's books in Hebrew.  I recommend that you also read his
Knesset speeches (in Hebrew)---they are incredible.  If "Ohr HaRa'ayon"
is considered his magnum opus for the devout, faithful Jew, then the
compendium of his Knesset speeches is definitely his magnum opus for
the evil, self-hating Jew, and it is equivalent (in eloquence, cogency and
harshness) to the timeless rebukes heaped upon Israel by our prophets
of yore.  I consider these knesset speeches (as well as the records of his
public debates, interviews, and biography) to be part of what I regard as
the yet unwritten thirteenth (and hopefully final) book "Meir" that will
complete the "Trei Asar" collection to "Tlat Asar" prophecies for the people
of Israel.

"Vayed'u Ki Navi Haya Be'tocham."

Ari:
Hello Chaim,

Hope all is going well for you and yours this holiday season.  Thanks for your insights on Judaism's views regarding the afterlife, heaven, and hell.  As you said, such deep topics require in depth study and analysis, but your concise comments were thought provoking nonetheless.  I will ask related questions as they come to mind.  It was quite comforting to hear that Hell is indeed a Jewish concept, as in our "dream world" as you put it so eloquently there is often no justice.  It is nice to know G-d has set aside a place for Nazis, Muslim Nazi terrorists, and other forms of evil to be severely punished as they deserve.  Well, Chaim, as you might remember, I am trying to become more religious and taking your advice to do it a little at a time.  This week I was wondering about the kosher dietary laws.  I have always stayed away from pork, shellfish, and other forbidden foods, but I would not classify my home as strictly kosher.  Eventually I would like to reach this point.  In that regard, I always look for food products labeled "OU" or "K."  Is this enough?  Also, is it permissible to buy kosher products in supermarkets that also sell non-kosher food?  Unfortunately, I do not have many all kosher stores in my area.  Finally, I was wondering what Jewish or Rabbinic law says about consuming animals in general.  As an animal lover, I sometimes feel guilty about eating animal products, though I must admit I enjoy them and they are an important source of protein in a balanced diet.  As always, thanks for your insights and all the best.

Ari   

Noahide:
Dear Chaim,

Thank you as always for answering my questions.  Today I have three related questions.

1)    My first question today is about the Torah monarchy which I think is one of your long term goals in Israel.  I assume that the king should come from the line of David.  Where will you find such a person?  I have heard of a line of ‘exilarchs’ from the line of David who lived in Baghdad until about the year 1800 C.E.  Do you know of any people alive today who have a reasonably credible claim to be of the house of David?

2)   Secondly, in a Kahanist state would you revive the High Priesthood and the old Temple duties of the Kohanim and the Leviim?  I am sure you are aware of the DNA studies done that show that about half of those people with the surnames ‘Cohen’ and ‘Levy’ actually descend from a man who lived about 1500 B.C.E. meaning Aaron.  Therefore there must be many people qualified to act as Kohanim in the Temple, at least by virtue of their ancestry.  Even the late Rabbi Kahane may have been a kohen by blood, as his name suggests. 

3)   You may also know of a black tribe in the jungles of southern Africa called the Lemba.  When the white explorers first discovered them, they were engaging in ceremonies that looked very like old Jewish ceremonies.  Recently a DNA study showed that the priestly clan of this tribe were Kohanim by blood!  They had been cut off from the world for 1,500 years and still the kohanim had passed on the knowledge from father to son – an amazing achievement do you not think?

I would be much obliged for your thoughts on this.

Regards and thanks again from Noahide.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version