Author Topic: Whats with this terrorist supporter  (Read 394 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Whats with this terrorist supporter
« on: April 17, 2011, 06:47:33 AM »
what the Hell is that guy flexing a skinny arm :laugh:  
 :laugh:  

http://elderofziyon.blogspot.com/2011/04/one-more-picture-of-terror-supporter.html#links    

One more picture of terror supporter Vittorio Arrigoni

So what is on his arm?

Since Arrigoni is being called a humanitarian and peace activist, one can imagine it says something like "No more war" or "Peace forever" or maybe "Mom" or  "I love puppies."

However, this modern martyr who was killed by the very people he loved and supported chose a different message to permanently ink on his arm.

It says "Moqowama." That means "resistance."

The very same word that Palestinian Arab terrorists use to describe suicide bombings, rocket attacks against civilians and everything else they do to target innocent Israelis.

That fact that he chose that word, from all the words in the world, to decorate his body says everything you need to know about how peaceful and humanitarian he was.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Relentless Partisan

• Junior JTFer
Re: Whats with this terrorist supporter
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2011, 07:42:49 AM »
i guess they absolutely loved the tattoo so much that they just had to take it off,preserve it in formalin, frame it and put it in some living room in Gaza.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Whats with this terrorist supporter
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2011, 07:47:49 AM »
i guess they absolutely loved the tattoo so much that they just had to take it off,preserve it in formalin, frame it and put it in some living room in Gaza.
For qurananimals they probably just cut off the arm
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03