Author Topic: Is a righteous gentile saved?  (Read 26879 times)

Offline Uziyahu

• Junior JTFer
    • Uziyahu on YouTube
Re: Is a righteous gentile saved?
« Reply #100 on: November 17, 2007, 10:59:31 PM »
Telling goyim that they're not allowed to have a day off from work is a sure way to start another Holocaust.   ;)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #101 on: November 17, 2007, 11:14:43 PM »
Telling goyim that they're not allowed to have a day off from work is a sure way to start another Holocaust.   ;)

Goyim can shove their holocausts.

Israel has 200 Nuclear bombs.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #102 on: November 17, 2007, 11:30:09 PM »

You think that will save you?
 You (we) have no idea of what awaits us all.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

newman

« Reply #103 on: November 17, 2007, 11:39:28 PM »

Goyim can shove their holocausts.

That would be a comforting thought if a real Jewish government was in power. Unfortunately, Israeli politicians are reluctant to fire rifles at Israel's enemies, let alone nukes.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #104 on: November 17, 2007, 11:42:12 PM »

You think that will save you?
 You (we) have no idea of what awaits us all.

The Fiery Doom that you beleive awaits Am Yisrael is a self-fulfilled prophecy that will only happen if people think as you do.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Uziyahu

• Junior JTFer
    • Uziyahu on YouTube
« Reply #105 on: November 18, 2007, 07:59:27 PM »
The problem is that most of them do, and the goyim are noticing this.

I've wondered why a single IAF F-16 pilot doesn't just put a Maverick right into the Dome of the Rock and then let come what may.  <---1st Class Lunatic stuff, here, eh?

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
  • islam must be eradicated & all muslims wiped out
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #106 on: November 19, 2007, 12:24:41 AM »
Yes. As far as I understand it, gentiles should work every day.

You mean NO vacation?

No day off for a family to go on a picnic?

With that said, if a gentile want to take a vacation in order so that he will be able to be rested in order to work better then that is fine!

Rashi disagrees with this

That is his opinion. We are free to agree or disagree with him.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Because the West needs to be won again and the stakes couldn't be higher . . .

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2007, 03:46:16 AM »

You are overreacting. You might piss some people off but that is no reason for a Holocaust.
The satanic barbaric deathcult of islam spread like a cancer throughout the world, killing and destroying everything it touches. muslims are like the hiv/aids virus, subverting the societies of non muslim lands only to allow the cancer of islam to consume and destroy. muslim, I curse and hate you, your 'prophet', 'g o d' and deathcult.   

Offline Uziyahu

• Junior JTFer
    • Uziyahu on YouTube
« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2007, 10:48:13 PM »
The goyim have Holocausted the Jews for far less than a lost day off each week!

Offline Mstislav

• Master JTFer
    • The American Infidels
« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2007, 08:58:43 AM »
The goyim have Holocausted the Jews for far less than a lost day off each week!

You are referring to non muslim goyim?

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #110 on: November 22, 2007, 03:41:00 PM »

Wrong. At the source, the reason why the gentiles hate us is because we don't teach them the parts of the Torah they need to know. I speak to gentiles all the time and are very pleased to have some direction from a Rabbi. Work actually makes people happier despite the common misconception and many self-help books written by gentiles will tell you the same thing.

But in general, gentiles should have their own courts and be instructing themselves on how to fulfill many of the details of how they should live under the Noahide laws.

It is not for the Jew to be telling the gentile what to do all the time, just to get them to accept the 7 laws of Noah and set up their courts and then their own leaders should take care of the rest.

I

« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 03:43:34 PM by lubab »
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #111 on: November 30, 2007, 04:56:22 AM »

Interesting....

Christians do not believe "whipping" by devils in hell. 

This is what we believe about hell:

1. Hell was created by God originally for demons (fallen angels) and not for human beings.

2. Right now there is no official hell but there is a place called sheol or hades.  All unrighteous souls will go there after death and get tormented.  This is not the final hell but a waiting place for the final judgement.  Final hell is the lake of fire which is after the great white throne judgement.  There are different degrees of punishment based on the wicked deeds.

3. Hell is not a place of purification.  It is an eternal place with ongoing destruction of the lost soul.  There is no hope for people who end up in hell.  There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth for ever.  All demons will also be sent to hell after the great white throne judegement.  Right now they are in the second heaven (between earth's atmosphere and God's dwelling place) working to destroy the human race.  However demons (Nephillim - Genesis 6:2) involved in attempting to have sex with human beings are arrested by God and confined in the a dark place.

4. Shoel originally had 2 compartments - a. Paradise & b. Hades.  The paradise section existed until the time of Jesus.  All Tanak saints went to the Pardise section where there was not torment but they were captivated by satan against their will. Jesus went their after His death and liberated all of them and took them to the actual heaven.  Therefore the paradise section which is also called as "Abraham's bosom" or "Father's limbo" is empty. So if a soul is righteous dies after the time of Jesus he/she would go to the actual heaven.  It is a place of infinite joy.  But  they too need to wait for resurrection and to get rewards for their righteous deeds.

5. In the world to come we will be able to retain our memory and identify each other.  No reproduction and all righteous souls will be like angels.  Flesh and blood will not inherit the kingdom of God.  (Muslims believe in having sex with perpetual virigins and drinking wine in heaven.)

Regarding salvation,

We believe:

No one can be saved by doing righteous works.  Salvation is an inner work of Ruah HaKodesh to regenerate a human spirit.  Once that happens an assurance of forgiveness of sins comes.  It is also accompanied by joy and peace which cannot be explained by human terms. Ruah HaKodesh gives the ability to us to do righteous deeds by His power. A person needs to have that assurance of salvation in this world if he/she wants to go to heaven after death.

Note: I can only speak for the Christian belief system. I am not interested in judging people belonging to other religions.  It is upto the individual and God.  Also our Bible also makes it clear that by becoming a Christian itself cannot take someone to heaven!!!

Matthew 7:21-23
“Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22 “Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23 “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; DEPART FROM ME, YOU WHO PRACTICE LAWLESSNESS.’

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #112 on: January 04, 2008, 12:45:03 PM »
If people are supposed to work continuously to make a better world and cannot take any time for themselves....then for whom is the world????? Who can enjoy the world then???????

BTW, Since Shabat rules are so strict, and Jews cannot do many things they like (travelling, using a PC to chat, and so on), are they allowed to take a vacation for them on another day, besides the Shabat?

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #113 on: January 04, 2008, 04:03:51 PM »
If people are supposed to work continuously to make a better world and cannot take any time for themselves....then for whom is the world????? Who can enjoy the world then???????

BTW, Since Shabat rules are so strict, and Jews cannot do many things they like (travelling, using a PC to chat, and so on), are they allowed to take a vacation for them on another day, besides the Shabat?
The question is, what defines a "vacation"?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #114 on: January 05, 2008, 06:58:31 PM »

The question is, what defines a "vacation"?

For example, Jews who have shops in Buenos Aires, close for Shabat for religious reasons, but also close on Sundays and National Holidays, and take the day off to rest. They may do some work at home, of course. But also practise sports, sightseeing, and so on. Since in modern tmes, this activities involve electricity light, using a car......and they cannot do it on a Shabat.
Regarding Gentiles, if we are supposed to work everyday, then we wouldn't be able to go to a football match, no tourism, no enjoyment..... if being Noahide forbids all sort of rest for us, I doubt even one here would accep it!

But I strongly disagree with the idea that Jew's teaching Gentiles must not rest will bring a Holocaust or increase anti-Semitism. Many cults teach that Mankind is morally forbidden to do many things and noone hates them. Pentecostals here teach that all Mankind is forbidden to listen to secular music, and they haven't ever been attacked for that. Most people simply don't believe in them. And the same would happen to Jews and Noahides, if they say rest is forbidden to Goyim, people won't hate them for that ( esxcept those who are already anti-Semite), but nearly all Goyim won't accept that idea, and will continue to have vacations, plus the fact that they will probably reject also other Noahide commandments
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 09:35:13 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »