Author Topic: 20 Immigrant boys with sharpened brass knuckles versus 1 swedish girl  (Read 2719 times)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
http://blog.kokklo.se/kokklo/20-immigrant-boys-with-sharpened-brass-knuckles-versus-1-swedish-girl

One of Sweden’s many immigrant dense suburbs close to the capital city Stockholm. The incident with the 21 year old swedish girl who was brutally assaulted by 20-30 immigrants is not fresh news but it is a gruesome story well worth to retell as a reminder of what “cultural enrichment” really stands for and one of its many faces. Södertälje is yet again a hot topic in media since a recent shootout between rival gangs took place during eastern holidays. Södertälje is one of the cities in Sweden where Swedish people will soon become an minority. It is the immigrants who stands for “law and order” in Södertälje when the sun has set. The brutal assault on the swedish girl is just one of MANY tales that can be told from the multi-culturally enriched Södertälje. We will have a look at a few of them, starting with this one. Even though this inciden had som attention in the international media, little was told about what really happened beyond and what happened to the perpetrators. I will reveal this also here.
On the night of 6:th September 2008 in a pedestrian tunnel near Södertälje subwaystation, two girls and a boy were attacked by a gang immigrants. 20-30 men armed with sharpened brass knuckles. They all received blows and kicks to the head but one girl was particularly badly injured by guys who stood in a circle around her and kicked her all over her body and the head. They did not stop even she had passed out, and continued to kick at her head and face while she was in a large pool of blood.
Her rescue was six young guys from Gnesta who saw the beating and ran to the rescue, they then became brutally beaten as well but all ended when the police finally apeared at the scene. These young men are Swedish heroes! And all respect to them.
This is an extract from some of the articles presented in media shortly after the incident;
Anna, 21, was knocked unconscious by some 20 black-clad, armed young men. They kicked her in the face and stomach. Then jumped on her chest.
She was rescued by six young guys who were risking their lives by attacking mob. Six people were taken to hospital after the crude attack on the young woman the night of Saturday in central Södertälje.
- This is terrible and it is extremely important that we get to the bottom of it, “said Kia Sandrell, Södertälje police spokesman.
Now, four days later, Anna is in the tunnel at Bangatan at the rail station. It was here that she was attacked, she has bruises all over her body, difficulties breathing, eating painkillers.
She is shocked and scared. She does not want to appear with her real name or picture in the newspaper.
- Me and a friend had been out celebrating with my boyfriend, who had just turned 20. We were heading home when we encountered a big crowd.
Everything went black
20-25 black-clad boys and young men of immigrant background. – Someone shouted “[censored] Svenne-whore” (Svenne=racism slang for Swede) at me. I replied “shut up”.
The gang ran into the tunnel. Hit Anna. Threw her boyfriend and her friend over a fence.
- I saw six feet in my face. Then everything went black.
When Anna woke up again, paramedics were kneeling beside her.
- One of the guys said I could not move, that I had been injured on the head.
I have been told that I passed out from all the punches and kicks. But they kept kicking me. My friend yelled ‘stop, do you not see that she is unconscious. “I could have died. Anna is afraid. She has nightmares. She recognized some of the guys and is afraid to face them again.
Hero
One of the rescuers who came to her aid wish to remain anonymous. He sits at the kitchen table at his parents home. Today he will operate hes broken nose. One eardrum is compressed,  hes cheek bone is damaged, he has two internal bleedings and sore ribs.
- We were on our way home from the pub when we saw a crowd at the tunnel. It was a terrible noise, but I did not at first see what was going on.
Suddenly they saw a motionless woman in the middle of the crowd. Someone lifted her
head, another kicked her in the face.
- Then they laughed.
Daniel and his friends ran towards the gang. – They were so many more. I knew it would go to hell, but I had to do something. He was suddenly by 10-15 people around him. They beat him to the face, several of them had brass knuckles. They kicked hes ribs.
- My eye got walled up by one of the hits. I barely saw anything.
Daniel, a tall sports guy, managed to use one of the smaller guys out of the mob to protect himself against strokes. – I dare not think of what would have happened if they got me down.
The six young men managed to outrun the gang. They stopped a car and got a ride to the emergency room. Five of them had to be sewn.
The anonymous heroes identities were later revealed. And they were nominated for the Moral courage award and 100.000SEK for their brave venture.

CASE CLOSED!  No one accused of the brutal gang beatings at the train station
SÖDERTÄLJE There are no charges against the gang who assaulted the girl in the tunnel. The case has been closed. – It’s [censored] up, I even have the names of two who attended, said the injured girl.
After 40 hearings and 150 pages of pre-trial materials, the prosecutor has decided to dismiss the case of gang beatings of a currently 21-year-old girl in the subway in Södertälje.
- We had four crime suspects aged 18 to 23 years, but needed more evidence to bind them to the site. We have no clear designations, only fragments of the events, “said prosecutor Nils Lundberg.
Detective Arne Filipsson, investigators thought that the most driven person in the gang-assault could be prosecuted, but he was not.
- We have received designations of people who were present at the site, but what they did and who did what was not possible to sort out. I can understand that there will be reactions, but since we were unable to arrest any of the perpetrators on the scene, it becomes very difficult to investigate when so many were involved, “said Arne Filipsson.
But the 21-year-old girl who was subjected to kicks and punches, has not been informed that the investigation is closed, she gets to know first when media calls her to ask about her reaction..
- I think it’s sick, really [censored] up. We have the names of two of the guys and my girl friend and ex-boyfriend has identified persons to the police, “she says.
She had hard to see any of the beatings – she was showered with kicks and lost consciousness.
- I only saw legs and feets until it went black, “she says.
The 21-year-old girlfriend and boyfriend who were at the scene had identified and pointed out several of the people involved.
- But they never caught them, “she says.
Later, a friend of hers took the name of two guys around 17-year-old who walked around in a secondary school in town and boasted that they beat “that whore”.
- They did not know that it was my friend they told, “said the 21-year old.
As a result of the incident, her views on immigration guys come to naught.
- It’s not good to draw all over a comb, I know, but unfortunately thats how it is. It have distanced myself, i dont want to have anything to do with them, “she says.
The problem was that it was dark and chaotic, with many people on the spot. In addition, there was no cameras or reliable witnesses, says Nils Lundberg:
- I urge people to testify, it is a scarce commodity in Södertälje and especially in youth circles. Although 30 people were at the scene, no one except those involved have testified and they gave vague designations, “he says.
- We made a serious attempt to get somewhere with this, but we can not do magic with our knees.
Stay tuned for more tales from the beautiful and multi-culturally enriched Södertälje.