4 (57.1%)
Not sure.  I'm not sure if I should trust the evidence
2 (28.6%)
No, he's alive and kicking. This whole thing is a conspiracy
0 (0%)
Yes, but he died a long time ago.
1 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Is Osama really dead?  (Read 763 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Is Osama really dead?
« on: May 02, 2011, 02:33:35 PM »
So what do you guys think?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
Re: Is Osama really dead?
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2011, 02:38:20 PM »
No. Pakistani media admitted that pictures of "Bin Laden" are fake.
And there is no body. Thrown into the sea? Haha....

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2011, 02:48:32 PM »
Don't know what to believe. It's fishy that they killed him and didn't capture him like they did Sadam. The U.S. outnumbered the people in that compound; my feeling is that they could have gotten him alive. Following a Muslim burial is saying that Osama was a deserving Muslim, and this false.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2011, 03:23:37 PM »
Only a complete idiot would try to fake this one. BHO is not that dumb.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2011, 03:24:36 PM »
Only a complete idiot would try to fake this one. BHO is not that dumb.

No body - no evidence.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2011, 04:11:47 PM »
Benazir Bhutto claimed Bin Laden was murdered long time ago and later she was killed.
What about it? And today we get fake images with no evidence?

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2011, 07:12:25 PM »
I think that is bin ladin.  His teeth are identical.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2011, 07:21:44 PM »
The photo is fake.... its photoshop.  But that is not the official Osama Photo.... is it?  I thought no pictures had been released.

Offline TheViper

• Senior JTFer
  • HOLA MI GENTE!
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2011, 07:24:01 PM »
The photo is fake.... its photoshop.  But that is not the official Osama Photo.... is it?  I thought no pictures had been released.

Nothing has been released yet.
They said they don't know when they should release the picture
☞I'm the best there is at what I do, but what I do best isn't very nice☜

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2011, 07:53:40 PM »
The entire situation is quite strange... Hollywood could not have come up with a better conspiracies plot... :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2011, 07:58:51 PM »
I'm willing to take this at face value. It doesn't change anything in regards to the threat of Islamic terrorism.

The only downside is that it may help Obama's approval ratings.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2011, 08:27:20 PM »
Benazir Bhutto claimed Bin Laden was murdered long time ago and later she was killed.
What about it? And today we get fake images with no evidence?

OMG, not this crap again.  SHE obviously MISSPOKE in this video!  You and the conspiracy nuts made a mountain out of a molehill.

If the reporter really thought this was her way of breaking to the world that bin laden was dead (a world which HAD NOT HEARD THIS BEFORE FROM ANYONE), why was there no reaction?   Clearly it was a slip of the tongue and the reporter took it as such.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2011, 08:29:05 PM »
So far I've seen less than zero reason to think the killing is not real.   For what reason would anyone think that other than some kind of wishful thinking?   And for what reason would people want this to be faked?

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2011, 08:39:55 PM »
The photo posted in this thread is a hoax that has been circulating since 2009 and which the Paki TV news agency used to report bin Laden's death.    Likewise, whoever claimed in this thread that Pakistan denied his death is clearly mistaken because not only did they report on it, they used a phony picture they got off the internet to back their story.   The muslim intelligence on full display once again.  What journalistic talent!

http://www.news.com.au/world/us-may-have-to-release-photo-of-osama-bin-ladens-body/story-fn8ljm6z-1226048887421

THE United States may have to release photographs of Osama Bin Laden's corpse to smother any claims he survived the special forces raid on his compound in Pakistan.

US Homeland Security chairman Joseph Lieberman said that unless al-Qaeda chiefs acknowlegde that their leader is dead, some may deny that DNA testing proved the US had killed the right man.

"It may be necessary to release the pictures - as gruesome as they undoubtedly will be, because he's been shot in the head - to quell any doubts that this somehow is a ruse that the American government has carried out," Senator Lieberman said.

Senator Susan Collins, one of the Republican party's senior security experts, agreed that many hardline Islamists "will try to generate this myth that he's alive, and that we missed him somehow, and in order to put that to rest it may be necessary to release some of the pictures".

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world/us-may-have-to-release-photo-of-osama-bin-ladens-body/story-fn8ljm6z-1226048887421#ixzz1LFIELEsq

The warnings came as a photograph broadcast on Pakistani TV purporting to show Bin Laden's corpse was exposed as a fake.

The photo, which depicted a bloodied head with a strong resemblance to the al-Qaeda leader, was widely used on TV networks and newspaper websites after news of his death broke.

Online users of websites such as Twitter soon exposed the image as a hoax which had reportedly been in circulation as early as 2009.

The photograph appears to have been digitally manipulated to combine the lower half of bin Laden's face, from a genuine 1998 photo, with a photograph of the head of an unidentified corpse.

Read more: http://www.news.com.au/world/us-may-have-to-release-photo-of-osama-bin-ladens-body/story-fn8ljm6z-1226048887421#ixzz1LFIGmLlr