Author Topic: Obama is an idiot for not showing the pictures  (Read 527 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Obama is an idiot for not showing the pictures
« on: May 05, 2011, 02:17:33 AM »
And all to suck up to muslims.   It gives them ammunition for their conspiracy theories and it takes away from the justice all the 9/11 victims and families can get from this.   He found a way to botch even a heroic mission like this.

Offline Brett

• Junior JTFer
Re: Obama is an idiot for not showing the pictures
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 05:17:05 AM »
Kahane-Was-Right BT,
          What I think he will do is drag this out like his birth certificate debacle. Get enough of the opposition baying for his blood then at the most opportune moment drop all the information out on the table. Doing this will once again show how Saint Obama /sarc can make himself to be the teflon don of politics.

If he plays this right this just might get him (sadly) over the line in the next election. I pray he doesn't he's already made enough of a mess.

He's got a smart crowd looking after him.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 06:55:19 AM »

If he plays this right this just might get him (sadly) over the line in the next election. I pray he doesn't he's already made enough of a mess.

He's got a smart crowd looking after him.

If he plays this wrong then he just made a HUGE mistake. Your scenario is possible, but it is a risky one. In my opinion the immediate release of the photos would have boosted his opinion poll numbers even more. Not releasing them stops his political momentum.

Offline Brett

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2011, 05:52:18 PM »
When I heard that they washed binnis body and prepared it for the funeral I couldn't help but wonder why not release some pics now. If he's been cleaned up there shouldn't be a problem.

Muslims had no problem in showing Nick Bergs execution and parts of that were shown on Al Jez why should we afford the same right to them?

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2011, 07:51:30 PM »
When I heard that they washed binnis body and prepared it for the funeral I couldn't help but wonder why not release some pics now. If he's been cleaned up there shouldn't be a problem.

Muslims had no problem in showing Nick Bergs execution and parts of that were shown on Al Jez why should we afford the same right to them?

"It's not who we are" claims obama, but reuters got ahold of the pics of the other dead terrorists there and published them.  Obviously they wouldn't have done so without obamassiah's approval, so why do you think Obama released the photos of other dead terrorists but not bin laden?   Perhaps you are right Brett that this is a political strategy.