Author Topic: The Reject Republican Debate  (Read 304 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The Reject Republican Debate
« on: May 05, 2011, 10:53:15 PM »
Did anyone see this tonight by any chance?  The favorite of the focus group in South Carolina was Kaine, who is a CEO of Godfather's Pizza. 

Personally, wasn't impressed by him or anyone on that stage.  However, out of all those guys, I liked Santorum the most and the Governor of New Mexico the least.

Ron Paul was a nut job.. The only thing I agree with him about was how Israel shouldn't have to come to the US or anyone for permission to do anything and I agreed with him about no financial aid to any country including Israel.  However, here's the catch. If he had it his way and the Arabs weren't getting aid, I'm sure they'ld still be getting plenty of money for their oil.

Huckabee is still my #1 choice if he runs.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: The Reject Republican Debate
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2011, 12:49:57 PM »
bump
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein