Author Topic: Thankyou  (Read 1610 times)

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
Thankyou
« on: June 11, 2007, 09:46:13 PM »
There are no words to express my sincere appreciation for how this forum has welcomed me. I hope and desire to make more vids and slide shows that bring to light the desires of JTF and what it represents. I firmly believe in the near future, this group will be a force to be reckoned with.

We can all make a difference, but we can't be silent. We all must speak out against the islamic threat. Be it on this forum, or Youtube, and even at work, or in the line at Walmart. G-d , in his infinite wisdom gave us vocal cords and a mind. Let us not let those gifts go to waste.

I do believe in the great people of Israel and America. It is not our leaders that make our Lands great, IT IS US. And when finally we grow in numbers, and the day comes that our voices rise up and shake the very foundations of our Governments , will they understand,

Israel and America are not for sale !!! 

Just my opinion.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
Re: Thankyou
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2007, 09:56:48 PM »
Sadly those two less than humans you have posted are frauds and treasonous of the highest order.  Both are supposed to be "conservative" and they have sold out their peoples and their countries in many different areas.  Frankly, I'm shocked that these two vermin are still with us today and some righteous patriotic sould hasn't introduced them to Arafat or Mohammed. 

I can imagine a "Conservative"/"Republican" wanting to grant amnesty to millions of illegals or throwing their own people off their own land.....and giving more away.  These people are scum to the highest order...in my humble opinion.... ;)
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.