Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 1280 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
Shalom
« on: May 05, 2011, 08:17:49 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:01:06 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Christian "convert" son of Hamas co-founder is a phony
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2011, 08:23:44 PM »
What an evil bastard. He should be rounded up and thrashed like a rabid dog...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2011, 08:41:23 PM »
Isn't there supposed to be a death sentence for people who leave Islam?  If so, why isn't this scumbag rat dead already?

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2011, 04:46:33 AM »
Disappointing yet not surprising. But the fact remains that he did rat on his terrorist friends.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2011, 07:28:40 AM »

This doesn't make sense. If he really was a double agent, he would never open his mouth that way, even in Arabic.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2011, 08:07:16 AM »
This punk should be executed by his Islamic brothers.The Churches are so anxious for trophy converts they don't bother to investigate
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2011, 08:09:34 AM »

Look at the following sample. What he is saying about Islam is very similar to what people such as Wafa Sultan, Geert Wilders or Chaim Ben Pesach say. If he is a liar, he is a damn good one. Note that the excerpt entitled "The God of Islam Suffers from Split Personality; Muhammad - a False Prophet " is in Arabic (with English subtitles), so if he does show his true colors in Arabic, then why won't he do it there ? I am not saying I know for sure whether he is sincere or not but I think we should be careful before accusing him.

Islam is a lie :

God of Islam is 'biggest terrorist' :

Son of Hamas Terrorist Compares Islam to the Nazi's; Fox Abruptly Ends Interview :

Son of Hamas Leader: The God of Islam Suffers from Split Personality; Muhammad - a False Prophet : (in Arabic, translated in English)

No Moderate Muslims :

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2011, 08:14:54 AM »
I don't know what to make of this,the vids are very convincing
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2011, 08:22:05 AM »
I don't know what to make of this,the vids are very convincing

By the way, look at how it is the Western interviewers who stop him from speaking freely about Islam. What a bunch of cowards...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2011, 09:04:00 AM »
It is possible that at first he was a sincere convert, but after awhile he stopped believing in Christianity and reverted to his Islamic roots.  He must now make up a story to save face about how he was always a double agent.  This reversion is not unheard of among converts to any religion.  That's why Judaism has a long trial period for converts and even after you convert you are periodically reviewed for about a year.  The fact remains that he is now saying things supportive of Islam and terrorism.  The ironic thing is, the person who exposed this is Walid Shoebat, another Islamic terrorist convert to Christianity.
Walid Shoebat has been a Christian for a long time he's won't return to Islam

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2011, 12:09:31 PM »
 >:( >:( >:(

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2011, 04:44:18 PM »
After reading the letters in P.M. and the direct comments of Walid Shoebat in the talkbacks i tend to believe this article

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2011, 07:46:20 PM »
Ever since I saw video's of this freak I didn't trust him and I don't trust Walid Shoebat either.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2011, 08:47:27 PM »
Ever since I saw video's of this freak I didn't trust him and I don't trust Walid Shoebat either.
Because?

Offline Brett

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2011, 08:28:21 AM »
People always need to be very wary of Islam. If a belief system endorses lying and in the case of Islam this would be Taqiya then people need to be very cautious.

I have noticed with this Yousef on a couple of occasions say some things about Israel that really did flick the worry button. He was interviewed on one of our current affairs programs here in Australia and I couldn't help but feel concerned by his play on words.

Smart Muslims play the 'word game' to a T this boy plays it good. Be careful.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2011, 11:21:03 AM »

It seems to me now that, although Mosab can be credited for denouncing Islam and terrorism as evil and for acting accordingly, he is also a "Palestinian nationalist" who supports the establishment of a "Palestinian" state. As such, although he is not as evil as most Arab muslims, he is yet an ennemy.
I don't think he reverted to Islam. He hasn't begun to say things supportive of Islam. But he clearly takes anti-Israel positions. That should not be a cause for surprise coming from a Christian Arab. But I don't think he was practicing taqiya all along.

He may also be feeling quite confused. In this respect, I found the following comment interesting :

"Dr. Tom

If Mosab’s fundamental points regarding spying for Israel are true, then his family relationships are permanently broken and he obviously would be blacklisted in Arab/Palestinian circles. Consequently, he’d have to be on guard 24/7 to protect himself from being murdered.

He’s still a relatively young man, and perhaps he misses his family/friends and has some regrets about all that’s happened–or is mad at Israel and/or the United States for not supporting him enough once he went public. In such a state of cognitive confusion, these Arabic interviews could be a desperate ploy to become accepted once again in his old circles. Unfortunately for him, once he crossed the proverbial “rubicon” to work for the Israelis, there is nothing he can “say” (short of an “action” such as blowing himself and a congregation of Jews up in a synagogue)that will change the hearts and minds of Israeli-hating Arabs–who will always view him as an infidel and even worse, as a traitor.

He seems stuck in a quagmire of own making (although he probably shirks responsibility and instead views himself as a helpless “victim”) and must be suffering a great deal. I hope that over time, he can develop some inner peace and accept what’s happened in his life.

The bottom line is that given the unforgiveable sins that he’s already committed in the eyes of Palestinians and Arabs, I have a hard time believing that he’s some sort of double agent, or just another genetically wired dishonest Arab.

The fact is that the understandable reasons why he turned on his fellow Arabs may be temporarily lost to him–or for whatever reason not seem as signficant as they once did–either of which can only add to his cognitive dissonance and internal confusion/regrets.
"

Also interesting :

"
Mike T
Let’s not lose sight of the fact that the federal government tried to deport him back to the Palestinians not even a year ago. The reason: he “supported terrorism” even though the “material support” he gave Hamas was while he was an Israeli agent under Israeli direction.

While the Israelis did send a few pleas on his behalf while he was detained pending deportation like another day laborer from Mexico, it doesn’t sound like Israel really had his back either such as making it clear that Israel would grant him asylum if deported.

Who knows what the truth is here, but the recent events would certainly give him good reason to become embittered as you suggest
."

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2011, 01:04:52 PM »
Because?

He is a former terrorist. And I don't see him telling anything new that adds anything to what is already known. So he is an arab against muslims, so what. Who needs him? Wafa sultan and Brigitte Gabriel do a much better job.