Author Topic: Nude pictures of Bonnie Pechter?  (Read 6866 times)

ihkili18

Nude pictures of Bonnie Pechter?
« on: April 30, 2007, 12:47:42 AM »
I was wondering if anyone knows where to see the nude pictures of Bonnie Pechter that Chaim posted around NYC. No I am not doing this to see nude pics, if I wanted to do that I could find crap elsewhere. I just want to see the pictures Chaim posted as I think it is funny and I remember ChAim talking about it a few months back on ask JTF.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Nude pictures of Bonnie Pechter?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2007, 12:53:58 AM »
sure...and I read playboy just for the articles. They really do have a great joke section too.

ihkili18

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2007, 12:59:05 AM »
Hehe I just want to see what Chaim was talking about.

Israel

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 01:12:03 AM »
sure...and I read playboy just for the articles. They really do have a great joke section too.

Rabbi Kahane gave an interview to playboy.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 01:13:00 AM »
You guys are going to get fruit of thy loins too excited with this thread.  The Rav was interviewed in the October 72 issue.  I see it on ebay all the time.
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Israel

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 01:22:21 AM »

That's the traitor.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 01:23:20 AM »
Holly crap.  She's really hideous.   :-X

She looks like this sort of: 

« Last Edit: April 30, 2007, 01:37:30 AM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2007, 01:37:58 AM »
What happened to Chana4Kahane. I remember her.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2007, 01:51:18 AM »
Hmm.  I wonder if Chaim answered my question and talked about this on this weeks show.  What do you guys think?

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2007, 08:00:01 AM »
I think Chana may have become disenchanted with Israel after the Hitnatkut
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2007, 08:12:07 AM »
You know when you post as a title of "Nude pictures..." it grabs everyone's attention!!!! hahahaahah
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

ihkili18

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2007, 05:25:49 PM »
Hehe I completely take back my request. That pic that "Israel" posted was more than enough for me. I think I would be ruined if I saw anymore of her.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2007, 09:07:47 PM »
Holly crap.  She's really hideous.   :-X

She looks like this sort of:

Is this image from "Night of the living dead", when the Kushi finally runs into the basement after all the whites die or run away? The original movie was about how racist the whites where. The 90's remake had a jew as the co-producer and the anti-white message was no longer portrayed.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2007, 10:17:52 PM »
She looks like Star Jones back when she was obese. Or Oprah without her makeup.  :P

ihkili18

« Reply #14 on: May 01, 2007, 02:31:44 AM »
Any gay man is certainly more feminine than Bonnie Pechter. Can anyone confirm the picture that Israel posted to really be Bonnie Pechter. She is so ugly that I can't believe she is a Jewish woman. She looks like she came out of a Muslim woman if you ask me.

Shamenshik

« Reply #15 on: June 11, 2007, 05:18:41 PM »

Here is the interview:

Part 1: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=5525.0
Part 2: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=5526.0

ftf

« Reply #16 on: June 11, 2007, 05:49:36 PM »
KAHANE: If people knew my feelings on most domestic issues, they'd be mightily shocked. I'm a lot more left of center than they are. I believe very strongly in Government intervention in social policy; it's outrageous that we don't have more. But I dislike it heartily when people ask, "Are you a liberal or a conservative?" It's about time Jews stopped being knee-jerk liberals or knee-jerk conservatives or just plain knee-jerk people.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #17 on: June 12, 2007, 03:01:28 PM »
KAHANE: If people knew my feelings on most domestic issues, they'd be mightily shocked. I'm a lot more left of center than they are. I believe very strongly in Government intervention in social policy; it's outrageous that we don't have more. But I dislike it heartily when people ask, "Are you a liberal or a conservative?" It's about time Jews stopped being knee-jerk liberals or knee-jerk conservatives or just plain knee-jerk people.

But he wasn't liberal ???

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 12, 2007, 03:34:35 PM »
This is a referance to his opinion on intervention by the government against Nazis.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: June 12, 2007, 03:54:53 PM »
If I understand the Rav correctly, he probably means that decent, hardworking American citizens should have a safety net and get benefits that they deserve. If that is the case, there is nothing wrong with that at all. I would not be opposed to some kind of universal health care, for instance, if it excluded the wets and savage schvartzes who just drain the system.