Author Topic: 4/5 Americans think Pak knew of Osama hideout  (Read 650 times)

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
4/5 Americans think Pak knew of Osama hideout
« on: May 07, 2011, 04:10:57 AM »
http://www.indianexpress.com/news/four-out-of-5-americans-think-pak-knew-of-osama-hideout-poll/787195/

Reflecting the anti-Pakistan mood prevailing in the US after the killing of Osama bin Laden in Abbottabad, a latest opinion poll has said at least four out of every five Americans think that the Pakistani establishment had knowledge of the hideout of the top al-Qaeda leader.

"Americans overwhelmingly believe top Pakistani officials knew Osama bin Laden's whereabouts and strongly oppose further US aid to the country where the top terrorist was found,"

Rasmussen said in a statement after its new national telephone survey.

The poll showed that 84 per cent of American adults think it is at least somewhat likely that high-level officials in Pakistan government knew where bin Laden was hiding. That includes 57 per cent who say it is very likely they knew.

Only nine per cent believe it is not likely that Pakistan knew.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Brett

• Junior JTFer
Re: 4/5 Americans think Pak knew of Osama hideout
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2011, 08:32:29 AM »
You'd have to be pretty thick not to be aware that the worlds NUMBER 1 hunted man is living out in the open..

Of course Pakistan knew his whereabouts. The US has been suckered, billions of dollars paid in jizya over the years, pfft.

See how much of a faithful ally Pakistan is once the jizya stops.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2011, 11:16:40 AM »
to believe that papistan didn't knew about osama's wherabouts, your skull must be 2 inches thick or be totally ignorant.

he was living in a barb-wired mansion in an area full of retired generals

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2011, 11:47:28 AM »
It can also be understood that one Helicopter was intentionally dropped and blasted by SEALS at Abbottabad. Otherwise the operation was going completely silent to the world and the world would have easily taken that Osama was caught somewhere in the Afghanistan. With this Pak and ISI would have got scot-free and USA was to be blamed for not searching OBL properly even in Afghanistan.

The blasting Helicopter has clearly brought everything to the light and turned the tables against the Pak & ISI and they are not in good mood.

Now BHO has got all the praises for capturing OBL deep within the Pakistan against the wishes of ISI at the loss of a chopper.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2011, 01:33:33 PM »
I think it is almost certain that the ISI knew of Bin Laden's hideout.

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2011, 01:38:17 PM »

It always makes me shudder to think that Porkistan has several dozen nuclear warheads.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2011, 02:46:28 AM »
It always makes me shudder to think that Porkistan has several dozen nuclear warheads.

Those WMD need to be confiscated by authorities from outside of Pak666 or Taliban or Red Dragon or arabs or muslamics.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2011, 08:14:23 AM »
The USA knew where he was for a long time too more than likely. I wonder how many Americans would agree with me on that one.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2011, 10:44:55 AM »
The USA knew where he was for a long time too more than likely. I wonder how many Americans would agree with me on that one.

Not impossible.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member