Author Topic: Shalom  (Read 417 times)

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Senior JTFer
Shalom
« on: May 09, 2011, 04:30:03 PM »
Shalom
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 12:03:36 AM by Dan Ben Noah »
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: The Edomite love-fest for Bin Laden
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 04:37:11 PM »
The left is a suicidal bunch. They will never defeat evil because they are too weak. Hashem only gives strength to those who stand up against the evil. Unfortunately the Church, with it's turn the other cheek cowardice, is doomed. G-d requires man to expend effort to remove the evil from our midst in order to do good. Evil must be called out and justice must be meted out by man in order for mankind to be judged righteous by Hashem.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 08:54:17 PM »
Now seriously, I think that both of you understand full-well that any Christians expressing sympathy for OBL are self-haters.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2011, 09:09:30 PM »
Now seriously, I think that both of you understand full-well that any Christians expressing sympathy for OBL are self-haters.

Obviously...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14