Author Topic: MIKE HUCKABEE IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!  (Read 4196 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: MIKE HUCKABEE IS NOT RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!
« Reply #25 on: May 15, 2011, 08:27:57 PM »
you are prepared to brown nose a 9/11 truther considering members on here have lost family members and close friends, but someone as pro israel as Huckabee(jtf's and gods most vital issue(s)) you want rid.

Please think through your post, this is JTF, if you bless Israel, the rest would fit into place. he would have done that. yet you hated him.

Whats also funny is that you have no viable candidate to bring to the plate, not one. All you do is hate Huckabee. Which is fine, but you must have a solution, which,like your evidence for evolution, you have failed to do.
Rubystars is entitled to her opinion about what Huckabee said... He may have made a good president however it's his choice not to run... At this point it makes him just another talking head in the media... As far as Pastor Manning and the 9-11 issue goes I can't help but laugh at how some people think we at JTF and a black minister from Harlem could possibly agree on every issue... Pastor Manning has shown our movement respect and there are issues we could possibly work together on... Lets not toss out the baby with the bath water over one issue posted in some video... As far as viable GOP candidates go its still early in the game... Lets see what develops.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jbeige

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 15, 2011, 10:29:04 PM »
Hello everyone,
I am new here and I don't know what I'm allowed to say, but isn't it more important just to beat obama with anybody than to just choose one candidate?
Thank you.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: May 15, 2011, 11:43:25 PM »
Hello everyone,
I am new here and I don't know what I'm allowed to say, but isn't it more important just to beat obama with anybody than to just choose one candidate?
Thank you.

It is important to beat Obama and it is also important to elect a candidate who will not pressure Israel.   Huckabee had both qualities.   

We are left with a field of phonies and wannabe's who probably have no shot to beat obama.  (Palin, for one, has no chance, as the polls show).  Not only that, but most of them probably would pressure Israel to commit suicide. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2011, 04:23:15 AM »
you are prepared to brown nose a 9/11 truther considering members on here have lost family members and close friends, but someone as pro israel as Huckabee(jtf's and gods most vital issue(s)) you want rid.

Apparently he thinks it's really funny that my people (and his, if he weren't so self hating) are going to be a minority and that we should be agents in our own destruction by welcoming third worlders to the USA with open arms to soothe some kind of white guilt he has been infected with over the snivel rights movement. I could never really want a candidate like that. It's true some of the things he said about Israel were very good, but you expect me to overlook the rest of what he said? I do care about the good people in Israel but you know the government over there is just as corrupt as ours is and it will take real change inside of Israel itself before they can stand up to international pressure from the USA or elsewhere.

Please think through your post, this is JTF, if you bless Israel, the rest would fit into place. he would have done that. yet you hated him.

How should I feel about self-hating whites or Christians who think selling out their own family and giving the resources to an invading force is somehow a 'Christian' thing to do? I'm sorry but Huckabee is nowhere near right wing enough for me. Why can't we get a good candidate that is both pro-Israel and good for the USA?

Whats also funny is that you have no viable candidate to bring to the plate, not one. All you do is hate Huckabee. Which is fine, but you must have a solution, which,like your evidence for evolution, you have failed to do.

I haven't seen anyone right wing enough for me. Everyone that's right wing enough I've been told 'has no chance of being elected'. I think that's sickening that we can't get a real right wing candidate in office that's not going to sell out the majority and attempt to replace it with a new majority by 2042 or sooner.

I won't get back into the evolution debate unless you want to, but if you have a real challenge to the theory then please feel free to start a thread on it and I will rise to the challenge of answering your questions if I can and if I don't know the answer then I will try to find out.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2011, 04:26:19 AM »
Rubystars is entitled to her opinion about what Huckabee said... He may have made a good president however it's his choice not to run... At this point it makes him just another talking head in the media... As far as Pastor Manning and the 9-11 issue goes I can't help but laugh at how some people think we at JTF and a black minister from Harlem could possibly agree on every issue... Pastor Manning has shown our movement respect and there are issues we could possibly work together on... Lets not toss out the baby with the bath water over one issue posted in some video... As far as viable GOP candidates go its still early in the game... Lets see what develops.

Thanks. I like Pastor Manning better than Huckabee.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2011, 09:40:39 AM »
What about rick santorum?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2011, 08:53:38 PM »
Assuming this is for real and a final decision, I can't say I'm surprised. He never seemed 100% serious to me.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2011, 09:20:58 PM »
Bad news!! As for what I could research, his views on economics are those of "Austrians" which I support. Also, he was supporting Israel, and with that probably us Serbs. I happen to find interesting fact that anti-Jewish politicians also hate the Serbs with a passion.
It is interesting that Serbs born in America usually become leftists who vote for the candidates that would cut our throats.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2011, 11:06:19 AM »
I don't understand why!  Maybe he feels he couldn't raise enough money.

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2011, 11:08:22 AM »
I don't understand why!  Maybe he feels he couldn't raise enough money.
Not accourding to Huckabee
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Yaakov Mendel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2011, 12:02:57 PM »

Huckabee has shrunk from challenge. The cowardly relief he gleefully expresses shows that he doesn't have what it takes to defeat Obama and to be America's next president. He has let his supporters down. He says that G-d spoke to him. My foot ! The simple truth is that he is a loser.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2011, 02:26:36 PM »
Huckabee has shrunk from challenge. The cowardly relief he gleefully expresses shows that he doesn't have what it takes to defeat Obama and to be America's next president. He has let his supporters down. He says that G-d spoke to him. My foot ! The simple truth is that he is a loser.

While I would have supported Mike Huckabee if he ran for President,   a major concern of mine was whether he would have been willing to go after Hussein Obama in a manner that would have led to Huckabee being ripped to pieces by the media.       If one combines Huckabee's positions with Donald Trump's willingness to be politically incorrect,    that would have been a terrific candidate.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2011, 02:45:57 PM »

I totally agree 100% with everything yo have just said cjd!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline ChaimBenMordechai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 18, 2011, 07:49:48 PM »
You may want to check this man out. He has some good points about how to handle Muslims and apes...

http://www.youtube.com/user/gradywarren