Kahanist Singles > Jewish Singles

Is this ethno centric Sephardic only dating

<< < (2/9) > >>

mord:
the ownerhas his own website  http://moshe.sephardicelite.com/

mord:
http://www.sephardicelite.com/   

--- Quote ---Hello everyone,

The goal of this website is to reach out to Sephardim nation-wide. Unfortunately, Sephardim, the nobility of Jewry, have either assimilated with our inferiors or have forgotten their identity. For a long time now we have been subjected to the will of others, often hiding our proud nature and culture to "fit in" with the masses. This is no longer the case. We must arise once more and show the world our superior character, fulfilling that which Don Isaac Abravanel wrote so eloquently about. We must change our present status in society, maximizing our potential to its greatest extent. With your help all this will no longer be a dream but a reality.

“From the rising of the sun to its setting, from the north to south, there were never such a chosen people [as the Jews of Spain] in beauty and pleasantness; and afterwards, there will never be another such people..."

- Don Isaac Abravanel

--- End quote ---
this guy is a mental case

Ehud:
What the heck?  The Nobility of Jewry? LOL ROFL.  Where does he get these ideas from?  He must have some sort of deep antithesis to Ashkenazim.  He's right about assimilating with their inferiors though, I would consider arabs to be inferior to Jews.  It's weird that he's advocating some type of special chosenness of the Sephardim over Ashkenazim, that's just insane.  He seems like a scam artist too with his Win 100 dollars for free website!

Woah, we can promote or denote people now, sweeet. :)

mord:
I think he's a lITTLE KID TRYING TO GET A DATE

mord:

--- Quote from: Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim on June 12, 2007, 02:32:54 PM ---They have something where you can pick if you are a man or a woman seeking a man or a woman. So you have to click that you are a man and separately that you are seeking a woman. I hope that doesn't mean they have fag "dating".

--- End quote ---
lol lol lol lol :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version